Yellow Scientology VM tent on the mall

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lermanet_com

Yellow Scientology VM tent on the mall

Post by lermanet_com » Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:56 am

Scientology's Vulture ministers on the mall in washington DC

[Image no longer available]

[Image no longer available]
Do you THINK scientology works?
Then read [url=http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=20255&start=285]THIS PAGE[/url] here on XENU.NET

KMomma
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by KMomma » Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:16 pm

Arnie - they are there quite a bit. I've thought to stop often, but am usually on my way to a meeting. Next time I know for sure they are going to be there, I'll stop to hand out some of MY fliers.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “District of Columbia”