We have made a full recovery and conversion of the Operation Clambake Message Board (OCMB). You should now be able to log in with your old username and password. The board will be available now for those of you with accounts to test that everything works, before we open for new registrations (hopefully not many days).
PS: We recommend you change your password now!
- The board was down because it had been hacked. We had to upgrade the software to the latest version before we could open it again.
- Your avatar and history should be correct.
- We've increased the number of private posts you can keep, and given the option to make folders.
- If you had reply notification turned on for some topics, you might have to recreate them.
- You might have to recreate any old links to debates you've made locally.
- A list of new functionality will be posted on OCMB.
The address to OCMB is: http://ocmb.xenu.net/
While we have transfered your user data, we can (for security reasons) not read your password. You need to generate a new password if you don't remember it.
If you have problems or questions, but can post to the board, please do so in the forum "Feedback & Help". There is also a topic there for testing. If you are unable to post (and only then, please) please e-mail me.