Hwd LAPD even more corrupt than thought

Media coverage related to the Church of Scientology.

Moderator: Moderator Media

AngryGayPope

Hwd LAPD even more corrupt than thought

Post by AngryGayPope » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:21 pm

It's no secret that the LAPD Wilcox station is wholly owned by the Church of Sci. A strong urge to corrupt, lots of money and poorly paid cops make for a perfect storm of sleaze. When I was arrested on false charges Nov 5, 2013 even the cop fingerprinting me agreed that the place had scientology agents in it. "Oh this place is so corrupt" he told me.

Now two officers from that station have been caught repeatedly RAPING women, sometimes in their squad car!

FULL STORY: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/18/us/2- ... aults.html
The officers are scheduled to be arraigned on Thursday, and prosecutors said they would ask that bail be set at more than $3.8 million for Mr. Nichols and more than $3.7 million for Mr. Valenzuela. If convicted, both men face a sentence of life in prison.

Prosecutors said the string of attacks began after the two officers were assigned to work as partners in the police department’s Hollywood division in late 2008 and continued into 2011. Some of the victims were assaulted multiple times, prosecutors said.

The district attorney’s office declined to provide additional information about the assaults, except to say that the victims were aged 19, 24, 25 and 34 at the time of the attacks and had been arrested for drug-related crimes.

Don Carlo

Re: Hwd LAPD even more corrupt than thought

Post by Don Carlo » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:51 pm

It takes guts to mock Scientology when the police are unfair and even dangerous. I bet if CoS falls, those Hollywood LA Police Dept insider pals-of-CoS will pretend they never had anything to do with Scientology.

Wieber

Re: Hwd LAPD even more corrupt than thought

Post by Wieber » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:03 am

Will anyone in the critic community be going to witness the court proceedings to see if anyone from Scientology participates?
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Return to “Media Reports”