Greta van Susteren: Roger Ailes never harassed me

Media coverage related to the Church of Scientology.

Moderator: Moderator Media

Don Carlo

Greta van Susteren: Roger Ailes never harassed me

Post by Don Carlo » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:15 pm

"What's true is what's true for you." so quiet Scientologist /Fox News host Greta Van Susteren thinks harassment didn't happen if SHE didn't see it.*

Fox Host Greta Van Susteren Defends Fox News CEO Roger Ailes, Says Gretchen Carlson's Sexual Harassment Allegations Don't 'Have Any Ring of Truth,' People Magazine, July 7, 2016, http://www.people.com/article/greta-van ... llegations

Also see thread: Sarah Palin, the Van Susteren's and the CoS connection, viewtopic.php?f=9&t=39732&p=418809&hili ... en#p418809

My comment: Greta said:
If Roger Ailes were how he's described, there's no way I would've stuck around. I don't feel like putting up with that stuff and I wouldn't," she says. "Even if he weren't doing it to me, I wouldn't want to work in that environment
So when Gretchen Carlson and the now-sixteen women from Fox News also claiming harassment, PROVE that Ailes is a creepazoid harasser, Greta should quit as promised! Or, if Murdoch and his sons oust Ailes, she will quit because everyone will see her as an Ailes apologist.

The abuse-isn't-real-unless-it-happens-to-me is Greta's approach to Scientology abuses, too.

Also, among the unnecessary / irrelevant Greta-is-too-ugly-for-Ailes comments, there was some "Xenu" mockery.

Return to “Media Reports”