Greta van Susteren: Roger Ailes never harassed me

Media coverage related to the Church of Scientology.

Moderator: Moderator Media

Don Carlo

Greta van Susteren: Roger Ailes never harassed me

Post by Don Carlo » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:15 pm

"What's true is what's true for you." so quiet Scientologist /Fox News host Greta Van Susteren thinks harassment didn't happen if SHE didn't see it.*

Fox Host Greta Van Susteren Defends Fox News CEO Roger Ailes, Says Gretchen Carlson's Sexual Harassment Allegations Don't 'Have Any Ring of Truth,' People Magazine, July 7, 2016, ... llegations

Also see thread: Sarah Palin, the Van Susteren's and the CoS connection, viewtopic.php?f=9&t=39732&p=418809&hili ... en#p418809

My comment: Greta said:
If Roger Ailes were how he's described, there's no way I would've stuck around. I don't feel like putting up with that stuff and I wouldn't," she says. "Even if he weren't doing it to me, I wouldn't want to work in that environment
So when Gretchen Carlson and the now-sixteen women from Fox News also claiming harassment, PROVE that Ailes is a creepazoid harasser, Greta should quit as promised! Or, if Murdoch and his sons oust Ailes, she will quit because everyone will see her as an Ailes apologist.

The abuse-isn't-real-unless-it-happens-to-me is Greta's approach to Scientology abuses, too.

Also, among the unnecessary / irrelevant Greta-is-too-ugly-for-Ailes comments, there was some "Xenu" mockery.

Return to “Media Reports”