Andreas Heldal-Lund Interviewed on U.S. Radio (Doc Thompson)

Media coverage related to the Church of Scientology.

Moderator: Moderator Media

Sponge

Andreas Heldal-Lund Interviewed on U.S. Radio (Doc Thompson)

Post by Sponge » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:57 am

Thursday 24th Feb 2011
Xenu.Net webmaster Andreas Heldal-Lund was interviewed (15minutes) live on Doc Thompson 700WLW Cincinnati, Ohio (which also appears to be syndicated to 1140 WRVA Newsradio, Richmond, Virgina).
Podcast is available here:
http://www.700wlw.com/cc-common/podcast ... ompson.xml
Doc Thompson 2/24/11 Hour 3
Thu, 24 Feb 2011 12:27:13 -0500
Is Tom Cruise using slave labor? Doc gets behind the walls of the Church of Scientology.

To download the podcast, right-click "Download" and select "Save Target As" from the menu.
iPhone users: Press and hold the Download link until the iPhone asks if you want to open, open in a new page, or copy. Choose "Open in New Page" to listen.
Mp3 is approx 15Mb. Total Running time 31m55s

EDIT: Youtube version now available: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfLCJfg5Z5k

maarten

Re: Andreas Heldal-Lund Interviewed on U.S. Radio (Doc Thomp

Post by maarten » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:17 pm

Thanks for the link, Sponge. Just listened.

Though the interviewer seemed to want to focus more on the Tom Cruise angle ( Well, it's his show, I guess) ; Andreas managed to broaden the topic to further enlighten the listeners.

Good stuff, Andreas. :cheers:

Now we've got Mike Henderson coming up and we've had Marty on radio also recently. The message is spreading. :dancing7up:

sekh

Re: Andreas Heldal-Lund Interviewed on U.S. Radio (Doc Thomp

Post by sekh » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:10 pm

Great interview with Andreas, but what I liked even more was this guy Bob, who called in after Andreas was finished.

He talked about how he got involved with Scientology, back in the seventies. He thought the training was bizarre. Like
the TR with "do fish swim, do birds fly?", over and over again. They did that at Narconon too. Drove me crazy. And you had to go on until you didn't have to laugh anymore. You couldn't even blink. Just keep looking at your twin, staring each other in the eye, and ask:"do birds fly?"
This guy Bob, on the radio, got involved in it through his wife. After 6 weeks he kicked out the scientologists and filed for a divorce. :bshelp: He couldn't stand the birds and the fishes anymore. Nor his wife.

And I totally get that. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the link, I had a great time laughing out loud. :D
"If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them."
Sir Karl Popper (1902 - 1994)

Return to “Media Reports”