Online Dating For Scientologists And Dolphin Telepaths

Media coverage related to the Church of Scientology.

Moderator: Moderator Media

Don Carlo

Online Dating For Scientologists And Dolphin Telepaths

Post by Don Carlo » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Jezebel.com:
Affinity Exchange...Marcia Powell...founder discusses her own Scientology beliefs...offers a number of choices of religion, including "Conscious/Spiritual" and "Scientology."
...(Jill Crosby) bio on the website of the Conscious Dating Network, which she founded (and of which Affinity Exchange appears to be a part) says, "she has a very deep, telepathic connection with dolphins."
from
Article at http://jezebel.com/5843938/the-online-d ... -telepaths
Jill Crosby bio at http://www.consciousdatingnetwork.com/?page_id=2

Demented LRH

Re: Online Dating For Scientologists And Dolphin Telepaths

Post by Demented LRH » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:05 am

The first thing that I did after leaving Sea Org was a visit to a dating service owned by Scientologists (former Sea Org members understand the drive behind this trip). It was boring, boring, boring!! We, the men, were playing some stupid games with the girls who did not want to have sex with us. I am not sure what the women were looking for, but that, definitely, was not coitus.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:01 am

Don Carlo wrote:
Affinity Exchange...Marcia Powell...founder discusses her own Scientology beliefs...offers a number of choices of religion, including "Conscious/Spiritual" and "Scientology."
...(Jill Crosby) bio on the website of the Conscious Dating Network, which she founded (and of which Affinity Exchange appears to be a part) says, "she has a very deep, telepathic connection with dolphins."
The daughter of Congressman Leo Ryan (who was murdered by cult members outside of Jonestown, Guyana) later became a follower of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh. After the fall of Rajneeshpuram, and several top Rajneeshees going to prison for serious crimes, Rajneesh died and the cult fell apart.

Shannon Jo Ryan aka Jasmine Indra aka Ma Amrita Pritam runs a business on the east coast where she claims to communicate telepathically with animals. http://kindredsouls.net/

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:01 pm

A Scientology dating site? Really?
CBS News 28th Sept 2011
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162- ... 01465.html

Village Voice:
Scientology High School, Dating, and Super Powers! A Post-Countdown Roundup
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninsca ... gy_hig.php

brownjedi

Post by brownjedi » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:19 pm

We, the men, were playing some stupid games with the girls who did not want to have sex with us.

Sounds similar to a Wog Wooing!

Gladimeir15

Post by Gladimeir15 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:35 am

It's very easy, if you really do want to have sex over the net and you have problem with that over here, then go to the other dating sites where women are re ready to cater you that. There are other many sites out there. Thank you.

spacecootie

Post by spacecootie » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:38 am

Gladimeir15 wrote:It's very easy, if you really do want to have sex over the net and you have problem with that over here, then go to the other dating sites where women are re ready to cater you that. There are other many sites out there. Thank you.
Welcome to the 'bake, Gladimeir15.

Since you're apparently googling yourself, you should find out more about the abuses of $cientology. This board is a good place to start.

Are you a member of the Scilon lonely hearts club? It's hard to imagine any other reason someone would join a message board to post a single reply to a five year old thread (unless you're a dolphin f***er).

Gladimeir15

Post by Gladimeir15 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:21 pm

Hey! easy... I am a hundred percent NOT a SCILON...If you find my post distracting, ignore it...

spacecootie

Post by spacecootie » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:34 am

Gladimeir15 wrote:Hey! easy... I am a hundred percent NOT a SCILON...If you find my post distracting, ignore it...
It's not distracting... it just seems a little fishy. (Dolphin f***ing pun intentional.)

This board has been trolled by OSA, the Scilon spy agency, for many years. When somebody joins just to resurrect a thread that hasn't been active for nearly five years, it's bound to attract some attention.

Return to “Media Reports”