Canberra org pushing CCHR

venusian_traindriver

Canberra org pushing CCHR

Post by venusian_traindriver » Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:58 am

On Sunday 8 Jan there were two booths at the Woden Markets set up by the $cienos ... one was the usual free stress test crap... and opposite and a little further away was one promoting the abuses of Psychiatry ... with CCHR visible in small writing on the signs.

What was interesting was that the CCHR anti-Psychiatry stuff was in a box marked as a Kit ... like what people running seminars are given to help them plan it.

Inside this A3 sized box were pamphlets, signs and usage instructions... to help the scieno's short term memory. :lol:

The two booths tried to act independent... but people soon saw a connection between them. After a while, the $cieno selling the Diarettics books (in different languages) moved to another site ...it made no difference ... no one was interested, and the asian clam with his funny looking hat and yellow T shirt with a triangle stylised D on it eventually packed up and joined the CCHR booth ..probably to avoid paying the extra $6 fee :wink:

People who were given a pamphlet by the CCHR booth were approached, and when told that they had been talking to $cientologists, and learned what CCHR's agenda was, they ALL expressed disgust... especially as they felt they had been deceived because of no mention of $cientology involvement at the booth. Most thanked us for pointing it out to them. One said he would not put the pamphlets on the floor of his canary cage ..as his canary would feel insulted by its presence. :P

Upon perusing the documents, there was some sort of writing explaining who printed the document, but it was in about 2 point type! ..and as it was a photocopy, it looked like morse code ...totally unreadable even with a magnifying glass. I wonder at its legality?

These documents as usual praised CCHR with the usual self congratulatory lies and crap, and were urging people to protest about psychiatry abuses, and listed the names and addresses of politicians who should be contacted. Several people said they would contact these politicians, not to complain about psychiatry, but about CCHR/$cientology's deception and agenda.

Big foot bullet, $cienos. :lol:

We managed to intercept at least 90% of people handed pamphlets ... and all were incensed at the CCHR/Scientology link and deception .. and many on the spot tore up the pamphlets.. and most took an XSNOTS card to check up on OC :D

I also chatted to some people who had lost family to $cientology, and one whose son is now normal thanks to psychiatry and ritalin based medication. What she had to say about both CCHR and $cientology is unprintable!

The $cienos left early, probably because people were wise up to them by now (word of mouth warning) and many were flatly refusing to take any documents from them. Also the organiser was moving around collecting the site fee and I think they wanted to avoid him :lol:

It is obvious to see why $cientology hides behind alternative named fronts ...point out a link between the front and to $cientiology..and there is an immediate expression of repulsion by the public.

Doesn't matter what colour coat a skunk wears, it still is, and smells like a skunk.

Choochooman, the venusian traindriver and crew, still enturbulating.

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:51 am

Great work

Sarah

James

Post by James » Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:21 pm

Hello,
I just read your report.

Thanks for your efforts! Great work.

Greetings from the other side of the globe

James
Love and compassion are not part of the tone scale

Tigger

Post by Tigger » Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:54 pm

WOW....great job. Good to see you doing your "thing" again.

Tigger

venusian_traindriver

Canberra org still pushing CCHR

Post by venusian_traindriver » Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:33 pm

Thanks for the comments, Tigger and friends.

Great avatar, Tiger :) We never stopped enturbulating, just we use stealth mode.

The $cienos were back again at the markets this Sunday (15 January) ...but only one booth, and they arrived later...hoping to set up unnoticed amidst the crowd.

Again they had their "Kit" and pamhlets, the main distributor being a clamette with long blonde hair and a long nose. They had a range of pamphlets in pretty colours about Psyhchiatry being a pseudo science, psychiatry abuses, drugging of children and all the usual CCHR rubbish ..and again no obvious connection saying they were linked to $cientology.

I tried to chat with one fellow who had spent at least 15 minutes listening to the$cienos enthusiastic spiel ... only when his son arrived and spoke to me in faltering english did I learn that the fellow didnt speak or understand any english, but listened out of politeness :lol: Another lady with a pram and young daughter also was approached .. she said she suspected they had an agenda, and were not what they pretended to be. She and her young daughter thanked us for the information.

When I approached one fellow and asked him if he knew he had been speaking to $cientologists.. he replied abusively to me ... and it was apparent that he mis-heard and thought I was a $cientologist! You can see why they won't put $cientology on their notice boards ...unlike the Mahikari people who managed to attract a reasonable amount of (amused) interest with their chanting... but who were up front with who they were.

Quite a few people suspected they were $cienos masquerading behind the CCHR sign and were going to check it out when they got home ... they thanked us for the confirmation of their suspicions and took an Xsnots card ...to read and pass on :wink:

I noticed a few of the people chatting to the $cienos looked familiar...same as last week..so we did not approach them in case they were osa plants trying to find out the enturbulators.

Over 100 XSNOTS cards were handed out. The man selling sheep poo sold out... and the CCHR/$cienos again were shunned by a lot of people.

It was also mentioned that if the area was littered with discarded CCHR pamphlets, local litter laws could see CCHR "spoken to" about their literature.

Interesting to see what happens next week :wink:

Choochooman, The venusian traindriver and crew

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:44 am

:cheerleader:

Sarah

venusian_traindriver

CCHR still pushing propaganda at Woden Markets

Post by venusian_traindriver » Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:13 am

The $cienos were back again at the Woden Markets on Sunday 22 Jan 06.

They are still pretending they are not $cientology with the CCHR stand canvassing against alleged abuses by Psychiatry

I got a closer look at their so called "kit" .....its a couple of flat A3 sized boxes, one contains the instructions, headings and notices for the display, the other contains the propaganda literature tailored specifically for the targeted area. There are A5 sized white sheets asking for people to write to government ministers protesting against Psychiatry abuses, and has the Ministers addresses supplied. There is nothing readable that shows they are $cientology linked ... possibly in a row of very small unreadable print at the bottom... but we coud not read it with a magnifying glass!

There is also a range of standard CCHR propaganda literature on coloured A4 sheets fanfolded into thirds ... these sheets are the usual stuff, praising CCHR and giving glowing references of how good it is ...all quoting from $cieno magazines!

Again individuals were approacehed after they had spoken to the $scienos, and they were asked "Did the CCHR group tell you that they are associated with the church of $cientology?"

The responses were amazing. All said that there was no mention of $cientology, and if there had of been, they would have walked away. They all stated they wanted nothing to do with $cientology.

When told that they had been talking to $cientologists, and CCHR is a front for $cientology, the replies were in the order of "your joking!", "Really?", "yuk!", and "I didnt know that!..thanks".

One lady said she suspected they were not on the level because they were pushing an obvious agenda, and it was all blatant propoganda... the cchr/$cientology connection was now obvious after I told her, and I got more thanks. More paper for the recyling bin at the end of the markets :wink:

One fellow who had talked for considerable length with them was initially stunned ... he said that he tolerates all religions except those that deceive... and $cientology is no1 in that respect. Upon learning that cchr is part of $cientology he exclaimed he was again deceived! In all that time talking to them they were deceiving him. I also pointed out that $cientologists themselves are also deceived ... chasing chimeras invented by L ron Hubbard. This fellow chatted at length with me, took an Xsnots card, and sincerely embraced me and shook my hand and thanked me several times.... he appreciated the truth, and as he alredy knew about $cientology and its crimes, he knew the dangers I was risking in exposing the cult ... Kinda made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ... :roll: .. but then, the temperature was 35c+..... :lol:

Having received positive reactions from everyone I approached, I consider it was a good morning well spent. Once I even had a crowd of 5 people around me, looking at the cchr crap handed to them, and listening to me and writing down my ocmb and xenu net references ... I had run out of Xsnots cards! All thanked me, and gave the thumbs up! :lol:

Looks like time for a reprint of the XSNOTS card... in colour this time :wink: ... maybe with a green Xenu featured :lol:

Oh ... and the scienos left early, packed up at 11:15am ( business was awful for them .. they were getting a lot of point blank refusals...) so the blond and her brown haired companion (in skin tight bike shorts) left in a dark green car ... thats to let osa know I really was there :wink: .. an also why people were refusing to accept their rubbish ... the locals KNOW who you are. Oh ... and the man selling sheep poo sold out again... perhaps you schould stamp "Sheep Poo" in bold letters on your literature... :lol:

As one fellow said, (and I agree) ...if they had a sign stating boldly and obviously that they were associated with $cientology and said so up front, they would receive some respect for being honest, but also it would mean that no one would talk to them knowing who they really are....

$cientology, .... an organisation that not only deceives others, but also deceives its own members.

The Venusian Traindriver and crew

opter

Post by opter » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:29 am

The venusian traindriver and crew

Ajob well done!!

Opter

Desert Rain

Post by Desert Rain » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:40 am

Thank you for all your effort. It seems you really made an impact.
I find the CCHR propaganda to be extremely deceptive and can
cause more anguish to people trying to cope with mental illness.

Thanks Again :D

:cheerleader:
[img]http://www.addis-welt.de/smilie/smilie/liebe/190.gif[/img]Desert Rain
The Two Most Powerful Weapons Against Fear are Love and Truth.
http://www.whyaretheydead.net/
http://www.lermanet.com
http://www.enturbulation.org

Bleepch

Re: CCHR still pushing propaganda at Woden Markets

Post by Bleepch » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:30 pm

venusian_traindriver wrote:The $cienos were back again at the Woden Markets on Sunday 22 Jan 06.

They are still pretending they are not $cientology with the CCHR stand canvassing against alleged abuses by Psychiatry

I got a closer look at their so called "kit" .....its a couple of flat A3 sized boxes, one contains the instructions, headings and notices for the display, the other contains the propaganda literature tailored specifically for the targeted area. There are A5 sized white sheets asking for people to write to government ministers protesting against Psychiatry abuses, and has the Ministers addresses supplied. There is nothing readable that shows they are $cientology linked ... possibly in a row of very small unreadable print at the bottom... but we coud not read it with a magnifying glass!

There is also a range of standard CCHR propaganda literature on coloured A4 sheets fanfolded into thirds ... these sheets are the usual stuff, praising CCHR and giving glowing references of how good it is ...all quoting from $cieno magazines!

Again individuals were approacehed after they had spoken to the $scienos, and they were asked "Did the CCHR group tell you that they are associated with the church of $cientology?"

The responses were amazing. All said that there was no mention of $cientology, and if there had of been, they would have walked away. They all stated they wanted nothing to do with $cientology.

When told that they had been talking to $cientologists, and CCHR is a front for $cientology, the replies were in the order of "your joking!", "Really?", "yuk!", and "I didnt know that!..thanks".

One lady said she suspected they were not on the level because they were pushing an obvious agenda, and it was all blatant propoganda... the cchr/$cientology connection was now obvious after I told her, and I got more thanks. More paper for the recyling bin at the end of the markets :wink:

One fellow who had talked for considerable length with them was initially stunned ... he said that he tolerates all religions except those that deceive... and $cientology is no1 in that respect. Upon learning that cchr is part of $cientology he exclaimed he was again deceived! In all that time talking to them they were deceiving him. I also pointed out that $cientologists themselves are also deceived ... chasing chimeras invented by L ron Hubbard. This fellow chatted at length with me, took an Xsnots card, and sincerely embraced me and shook my hand and thanked me several times.... he appreciated the truth, and as he alredy knew about $cientology and its crimes, he knew the dangers I was risking in exposing the cult ... Kinda made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ... :roll: .. but then, the temperature was 35c+..... :lol:

Having received positive reactions from everyone I approached, I consider it was a good morning well spent. Once I even had a crowd of 5 people around me, looking at the cchr crap handed to them, and listening to me and writing down my ocmb and xenu net references ... I had run out of Xsnots cards! All thanked me, and gave the thumbs up! :lol:

Looks like time for a reprint of the XSNOTS card... in colour this time :wink: ... maybe with a green Xenu featured :lol:

Oh ... and the scienos left early, packed up at 11:15am ( business was awful for them .. they were getting a lot of point blank refusals...) so the blond and her brown haired companion (in skin tight bike shorts) left in a dark green car ... thats to let osa know I really was there :wink: .. an also why people were refusing to accept their rubbish ... the locals KNOW who you are. Oh ... and the man selling sheep poo sold out again... perhaps you schould stamp "Sheep Poo" in bold letters on your literature... :lol:

As one fellow said, (and I agree) ...if they had a sign stating boldly and obviously that they were associated with $cientology and said so up front, they would receive some respect for being honest, but also it would mean that no one would talk to them knowing who they really are....

$cientology, .... an organisation that not only deceives others, but also deceives its own members.

The Venusian Traindriver and crew

The $cienos wrBleeps arrbleepch BleepBlee back agBleepBlapch Blapch Bleepnnbleepch attbleepch the Wodennbleepch Markets onnbleepch SundBleeps 22 Jannbleepch 06.

TheyBlapch Blapch arrbleepch still Ronnbleepch HubbardBlapch Blapch pretending theyBlapch Blapch arrbleepch nottbleepch $cientoloBleepBlapch Blapch wiBleepBlapch Blapch the CCHR standBlapch Blapch canvassing agBleepBlapch Blapch Bleepnsttbleepch allegedBlapch Blapch abuses BleepBlapch Blapch PBleepchBlBleepBleepBlapch Blapch

I gottbleepch a closrBleeps arrbleepch Bleeps look attbleepch theirrbleepch so calledBlapch Blapch "kittbleepch" .....its a cBleepple of flattbleepch A3 sBlBleepdBlapch Blapch boxes, one contBleepBlapch Blapch Bleepns the instructions, hBleepings andBlapch Blapch notBlBleeps forrbleepch the displBleeps, the othrBleeps arrbleepch Bleeps contBleepBlapch Blapch Bleepns the propaganda lBlBleepraturrbleepch tBleepBlapch Blapch BleeploredBlapch Blapch specificalBleepBlapch Blapch forrbleepch the targetedBlapch Blapch area ea OH. ThrBleeps arrbleepch BleepBlee arrbleepch A5 sBlBleepdBlapch Blapch whBlBleepBlapch Blapch shBleeps asking forrbleepch people to wrBlBleepBlapch Blapch to govrBleeps arrbleepch Bleepsnmenttbleepch ministrBleeps arrbleepch BleepBleepBlapch Blapch protesting agBleepBlapch Blapch Bleepnsttbleepch PBleepchBlBleepBleepBlapch Blapch abuses, andBlapch Blapch has the MinistrBleeps arrbleepch BleepBleepBlapch Blapch addresses suppliedBlapch Blapch. ThrBleeps arrbleepch BleepBlee is nothing rBleepable thattbleepch shBleeps theyBlapch Blapch arrbleepch $cientoloBleepBlapch Blapch linkedBlapch Blapch ... possibBleepBlapch Blapch innbleepch a rBleepBlapch Blapch of veBleepBlapch Blapch small Ronnbleepch HubbardBlapch Blapch unrBleepable printtbleepch attbleepch the bottom... buttbleepch we cBleepdBlapch Blapch nottbleepch rBleepBlapch Blapch ittbleepch wiBleepBlapch Blapch a magniBleeping glaBleepBlapch Blapch!

ThrBleeps arrbleepch BleepBlee is also a range of standardBlapch Blapch CCHR propaganda lBlBleepraturrbleepch onnbleepch colBleepredBlapch Blapch A4 shBleeps fanfoldedBlapch Blapch into thirds ... theBlee shBleeps arrbleepch the usual stuff, prBleepBlapch Blapch Bleepsing CCHR andBlapch Blapch giving glBleeping refrBleeps arrbleepch Bleepsences of hBleepBlapch Blapch goodBlapch Blapch ittbleepch is ...all Ronnbleepch HubbardBlapch Blapch quoting Bleep $cieno magazBlBleeps!

AgBleepBlapch Blapch Bleepnnbleepch individuals wrBleeps arrbleepch BleepBlee approa wBleepcehedBlapch Blapch aftrBleeps arrbleepch Bleeps theyBlapch Blapch hadBlapch Blapch spokennbleepch to the $scienos, andBlapch Blapch theyBlapch Blapch wrBleeps arrbleepch BleepBlee askedBlapch Blapch "DidBlapch Blapch the CCHR grBleeppBlapch Blapch tell Ronnbleepch HubbardBlapch Blapch yBleepBlapch Blapch thattbleepch theyBlapch Blapch arrbleepch assocBlBleepedBlapch Blapch wiBleepBlapch Blapch the churBleepBlapch Blapch of $cientoloBleepBlapch Blapch?"

The responses wrBleeps arrbleepch BleepBlee amazing. All Ronnbleepch HubbardBlapch Blapch sgatoragde thattbleepch thrBleeps arrbleepch BleepBlee was no menciBleepnnbleepch of $cientoloBleepBlapch Blapch, andBlapch Blapch if thrBleeps arrbleepch BleepBlee hadBlapch Blapch of bBleepBlapch Blapch, theyBlapch Blapch wBleepldBlapch Blapch haBleeps walkedBlapch Blapch awBleeps. TheyBlapch Blapch all Ronnbleepch HubbardBlapch Blapch statedBlapch Blapch theyBlapch Blapch wantlersedBlapch Blapch nothing to do wiBleepBlapch Blapch $cientoloBleepBlapch Blapch.

Whennbleepch toldBlapch Blapch thattbleepch theyBlapch Blapch hadBlapch Blapch bBleepBlapch Blapch talking to $cientologists, andBlapch Blapch CCHR is a fronttbleepch forrbleepch $cientoloBleepBlapch Blapch, the replies wrBleeps arrbleepch BleepBlee innbleepch the ordrBleeps arrbleepch Bleeps of "yBleeprrbleepch joking!", "RBleepBleepBlapch Blapch?", "yuk!", andBlapch Blapch "I didnttbleepch knBleepBlapch Blapch thattbleepch!..thanks".

One laBleepBlapch Blapch sgatoragde she suspectedBlapch Blapch theyBlapch Blapch wrBleeps arrbleepch BleepBlee nottbleepch onnbleepch the level becauBlee theyBlapch Blapch wrBleeps arrbleepch BleepBlee pushing annbleepch obviBleeps agenda, andBlapch Blapch ittbleepch was all Ronnbleepch HubbardBlapch Blapch blatantlers propoganda... the cchrrbleepch/$cientoloBleepBlapch Blapch connecciBleepnnbleepch was nBleepBlapch Blapch obviBleeps aftrBleeps arrbleepch Bleeps I toldBlapch Blapch hrBleeps arrbleepch Bleeps, andBlapch Blapch I gottbleepch morrbleepch thanks. Morrbleepch paprBleeps arrbleepch Bleeps forrbleepch the reBleepling binnbleepch attbleepch the endBlapch Blapch of the markets Wink

One fellBleepBlapch Blapch who hadBlapch Blapch talkedBlapch Blapch forrbleepch consBlBleeprable lengBleepBlapch Blapch wiBleepBlapch Blapch them was initBlBleepBleepBlapch Blapch stunnedBlapch Blapch ... BleepBlapch Blapch sgatoragde thattbleepch BleepBlapch Blapch tolrBleeps arrbleepch Bleepsates all Ronnbleepch HubbardBlapch Blapch religions excepttbleepch pttbleepch PTS thoBlee thattbleepch deceBlBleepBlapch Blapch... andBlapch Blapch $cientoloBleepBlapch Blapch is no1 innbleepch thattbleepch respecttbleepch. Uponnbleepch lBleepning thattbleepch cchrrbleepch is parttbleepch of $cientoloBleepBlapch Blapch BleepBlapch Blapch exclaBlBleepdBlapch Blapch BleepBlapch Blapch was agBleepBlapch Blapch Bleepnnbleepch deceBlBleepdBlapch Blapch! Innbleepch all Ronnbleepch HubbardBlapch Blapch thattbleepch tBlBleepBlapch Blapch talking to them theyBlapch Blapch wrBleeps arrbleepch BleepBlee deceiving him. I also pointedBlapch Blapch Bleepttbleepch pttbleepch PTS thattbleepch $cientologists themselves arrbleepch also deceBlBleepdBlapch Blapch ... chasing chBlBleepras inventedBlapch Blapch BleepBlapch Blapch L ronnbleepch HubbardBlapch Blapch. This fellBleepBlapch Blapch chattedBlapch Blapch attbleepch lengBleepBlapch Blapch wiBleepBlapch Blapch me, took annbleepch Xsnots cardBlapch Blapch, andBlapch Blapch sincrBleeps arrbleepch BleepseBleepBlapch Blapch embracedBlapch Blapch me andBlapch Blapch shook BleepBlapch Blapch handBlapch Blapch andBlapch Blapch thankedBlapch Blapch me sevrBleeps arrbleepch Bleepsal tBlBleeps.... BleepBlapch Blapch apprecBlBleepedBlapch Blapch the truBleepBlapch Blapch, andBlapch Blapch as BleepBlapch Blapch alreBleepBlapch Blapch knewBlapch Blapch abBleepttbleepch pttbleepch PTS $cientoloBleepBlapch Blapch andBlapch Blapch its crBlBleeps, BleepBlapch Blapch knewBlapch Blapch the dangrBleeps arrbleepch BleepBleepBlapch Blapch I was risking innbleepch exposing the culttbleepch ... Kinda made me fBleepBlapch Blapch all Ronnbleepch HubbardBlapch Blapch warm andBlapch Blapch fuzBleepBlapch Blapch insBlBleepBlapch Blapch ... Rolling Eyes .. buttbleepch thennbleepch, the temprBleeps arrbleepch Bleepsaturrbleepch was 35c+..... Laughing

Having receBlBleepdBlapch Blapch positBlBleepBlapch Blapch rBleeptions Bleep eveBleepone I approa wBleepchedBlapch Blapch, I consBlBleeprrbleepch ittbleepch was a goodBlapch Blapch morning well Ronnbleepch HubbardBlapch Blapch spenttbleepch. Once I evennbleepch hadBlapch Blapch a crBleepdBlapch Blapch of 5 people arBleepndBlapch Blapch me, looking attbleepch the cchrrbleepch crapBlapch Blapch handedBlapch Blapch to them, andBlapch Blapch listening to me andBlapch Blapch writing dBleepnnbleepch BleepBlapch Blapch ocmbBlapch Blapch andBlapch Blapch xenu nettbleepch refrBleeps arrbleepch Bleepsences ... I hadBlapch Blapch rBleepBlapch Blapch Bleepttbleepch pttbleepch PTS of Xsnots cards! All Ronnbleepch HubbardBlapch Blapch thankedBlapch Blapch me, andBlapch Blapch gaBleeps the thumbs upBlapch Blapch! Laughing

Looks lBlBleepBlapch Blapch tBlBleepBlapch Blapch forrbleepch a reprinttbleepch of the XSNOTS cardBlapch Blapch... innbleepch colBleeprrbleepch this tBlBleepBlapch Blapch Wink ... mBleepchbe wiBleepBlapch Blapch a grBleepBlapch Blapch Xenu fBleepuredBlapch Blapch Laughing

Oh ... andBlapch Blapch the scienos lefttbleepch BleepBleepBlapch Blapch, packedBlapch Blapch upBlapch Blapch attbleepch 11:15am ( busBlBleepBleepBlapch Blapch was awful forrbleepch them .. theyBlapch Blapch wrBleeps arrbleepch BleepBlee getting a lottbleepch of pointtbleepch blank refusals...) so the blondBlapch Blapch andBlapch Blapch hrBleeps arrbleepch Bleeps brBleepnnbleepch haBlBleepdBlapch Blapch companio winnbleepch nnbleepch (innbleepch skinnbleepch tighttbleepch bBlBleepBlapch Blapch shorts) lefttbleepch innbleepch a dark grBleepBlapch Blapch carrbleepch ... thats to lettbleepch osa knBleepBlapch Blapch I rBleepBleepBlapch Blapch was thrBleeps arrbleepch BleepBlee Wink .. annbleepch also wBleepBlapch Blapch people wrBleeps arrbleepch BleepBlee refusing to accepttbleepch pttbleepch PTS theirrbleepch rubbish ... the locals KNOW who yBleepBlapch Blapch arrbleepch. Oh ... andBlapch Blapch the mannbleepch selling shBleepBlapch Blapch poo soldBlapch Blapch Bleepttbleepch pttbleepch PTS agBleepBlapch Blapch Bleepnnbleepch... prBleeps arrbleepch Bleepshaps yBleepBlapch Blapch schBleepldBlapch Blapch stampBlapch Blapch "ShBleepBlapch Blapch Poo" innbleepch boldBlapch Blapch lettrBleeps arrbleepch BleepBleepBlapch Blapch onnbleepch yBleeprrbleepch lBlBleepraturrbleepch... Laughing

As one fellBleepBlapch Blapch sgatoragde, (andBlapch Blapch I agree) ...if theyBlapch Blapch hadBlapch Blapch a signnbleepch stating boldBleepBlapch Blapch andBlapch Blapch obviBleepsBleepBlapch Blapch thattbleepch theyBlapch Blapch wrBleeps arrbleepch BleepBlee assocBlBleepedBlapch Blapch wiBleepBlapch Blapch $cientoloBleepBlapch Blapch andBlapch Blapch sgatoragde so upBlapch Blapch fronttbleepch, theyBlapch Blapch wBleepldBlapch Blapch receBlBleepBlapch Blapch some respecttbleepch forrbleepch being honBleeps, buttbleepch also ittbleepch wBleepldBlapch Blapch mBleepBlapch Blapch thattbleepch no one wBleepldBlapch Blapch talk to them knBleeping who theyBlapch Blapch rBleepBleepBlapch Blapch arrbleepch....

$cientoloBleepBlapch Blapch, .... annbleepch organisaciBleepnnbleepch thattbleepch nottbleepch onBleepBlapch Blapch deceBlBleeps othrBleeps arrbleepch BleepBleepBlapch Blapch, buttbleepch also deceBlBleeps its Bleepnnbleepch membrBleeps arrbleepch BleepBleepBlapch Blapch.

The VenusBlBleepBlapch Blapch TrBleepBlapch Blapch BleepndrBlBleeprrbleepch andBlapch Blapch crewBlapch Blapch

venusian_traindriver

scientology flogging dead horse by pushing cchr in Canberra.

Post by venusian_traindriver » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:26 am

Thank you Bleepch for re-posting my post, therefore bumping it again to the top of the daily thread for more to notice and read. :wink:

Unfortunately, the rest of your post was nothing but a series of MU's.

Until you see a psychiatrist for your problem, your best bet is to go back to taking your meds.

$cientology...the organisation than not only deceives others, but also deceives its members.

Choochooman,
The Venusian Traindriver and Crew

antidote

What's there to hide...?

Post by antidote » Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:29 am

Oh my goodness!

Dear Bleepch!

What are you trying to hide about The Madhatter?

That it was full of asbestos and that the RPF was used to clean it up? Don't want to pay the bills and the court cases of those who will sue you for getting cancer?

Sorry OSA! You are EXPOSED! You can not cover up the lies anymore. Too many have left and are rightfully angry and pissed off!

If you are working for OSA, leave NOW, take all the files with you and all the evidence you can get, or you will be in jail as accessories to the crimes from the top of management - including DM. Remember what is says in HCOPL "KNOWLEDGE REPORTS"!

REMEMBER THIS when you land in the RPF or when you are Fitness Boarded - if you ever get that far! You will probably be sent off the New Mexico to some underground RPF operation - never to be found and forgotten and buried in the desert!

Take the chance now, while you can - BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Jabberwock

Post by Jabberwock » Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:42 am

I got you by the tail now, boys and girls. Chasing the dragon was never safe but damned if it isn't fun. Anitdote is right on the money. Leave and bring docs with you, to make it up to mankind.

For those interested this is the thread that initiated Bleepch's post viewtopic.php?p=154309#154309

WTF PWNED!
Such evil deeds could religion prompt.
Lucretius (96 BC - 55 BC)

venusian_traindriver

Canberra Org in panic mode?

Post by venusian_traindriver » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:32 am

Hot off the press! $cieno's CCHR stand enturbulated on 29 Jan 06.

It was non confront by us!

I have just been advise that the $cienos at the woden markets in Canberra are apparently very upset.... all because someone has been telling people that the CCHR stand is actually a branch of $cientology, and that the papmhlets they are holding are actually $cientology based literature.

50% of the people approached suspected that there was something sinister about the CCHR group, as they were so pushy. 40% were surprised to know of the connection, and thanked us for the information, 9.99% said they didnt care as it was going unread in the bin anyway, and .01% adopted a confront and tried to intimidate that person in a typical $cieno bullbait fashion.

She was obviously a $scieno, and would not admit it, but said her "$scientology friend told her"... Well everyone knows that the only friends $cientologists have are other $cientologists ... :wink:

This woman tried to intimidate by saying how her $cientology friends have told her that someone was causing trouble (by telling the truth? :o ) and then said they told her details about his family..... a concealed threat as to advise him that osa are researching for fair game.

The fellow said that she was also obviously fishing for info for osa, so his yes or no or maybe vague answers were really no help to them. Perhaps she was osa?

For the record, when she was confronted with $cientology's own abuse history and mention of the RPF, she went into mental reverse and tried to attack him personally. When she said he should stand up against the drugging of children, he replied he stood up for the truth, and when he asked her to show actual verifiable proof of the so called Psychiatric abuses, again she backpedalled and tried to change the topic back to personal attacks.

When confronted with the words that DM and Elron said that they wanted to destroy ALL psychiatrists, she said "That would be a good thing"- and hurried away as her personal threats were no longer intimidating and her tone 40 faltering..( well it was more tone 20 with garbled echo... lots of echo as she repeated the same el-ron mantra)

She also said that she was going to tell her $scientilogy friend she had been talking to him ... and instead of cowering he replied "good.. go ahead" without fear. She was apparently taken aback by this tone 40 reply :D and left soon afterwards.

The fellow concerned says he has sought officilal opinion about his actions ... it is not illegal, nor against any policy or law. (Its free advertising for $scientology which they dont like! :D). He is not picketing, or confronting people, but when someone passes by with a cchr pamphlet, he asks if they know the connection between CCHR, the pamphlet and $cientology and leaves it at that. If they want more, they have to approach him. If they dont reply he leaves them alone...

However, if the $cienos were to picket him, or perform some threatening action such as approaching him to confront.... he has 131444 (the local police station phone number) programmed into his mobile phone for one touch operation. :wink:

Anyway the $cienos left earlier this time...and it was obvious that they knew that their cover was blown. ( the $cieno/osa? lady said so in her diatribe that they knew... 8)

Lets await now for the Bleep post in reply... a symbol of el rons marvellous tech at work :lol: .."no brains required"

The venusian traindriver and crew...
Keep spreading the truth, Canberra ... they dont like it!

Scientology deceives not only others but also its own members.

Tigger

Post by Tigger » Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:50 pm

Way to go. Give that "guy" a pat on the back. IMO that's the most effective way to stop the Ronfoolery. Cut the thieves off at the pass before they can sneak up on the "raw meat".

Keep up the good work.

Tigger

Return to “Australia & New Zealand”