Canberra org pushing CCHR

venusian_traindriver

Canbera org pushing cchr

Post by venusian_traindriver » Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:20 am

Ladybird...

It is an obvious bluff attempt. The woden lions do great charitable work and help people in need ...and they dont hand out booklets like "the way to happiness".

They use the stall fees to help in their work, and really they dont give two hoots about the doctrines of groups like cchr/scentology. They have better things to do. The Lions do REAL work. Bless their souls.

Your posting points to an ideal reference to quote as part of any evidence to a court in a libel case. The co$ would be rowing upstream in a barb wire canoe with a fork as a paddle trying to prove slander... and I think you are right ...these people are newbies. However, nothing can be more fanatical or idealistic than a new convert.

Also, these two co$-ettes actually showed some real sense ... like purchasing an umberella for shade (hope they dont declare you for spending money).....but shade is necessary in such an intense UV environment .. ...and ladies, get a decent heavy duty stand to hold it up! :!: Tying it to a table is insufficient in case of a wind gust, and it could blow away and hit someone causing injuries that a million touch assists still couldnt cure. Also you wouldn't have to squat and scare the locals :roll:

The woden markets are now proving to be a desert for any form of recruitment. For years now we see the same people passing through, and they are quite savvy as to where the good deals are and who to avoid. Many also read ocmb :wink: They would take a pamphlet out of courtesy, look in our direction, wink and smile and pass on by ....... we know them and know for sure that the paper is going into the recycling bin so no need to approach. Actually, we need to approach fewer each weekend now.

As one dear old lady said after having a pamphlet thrust at her, "I took it, as it means one less for someone else....."

They set up alongside the SP stall probably hoping they could monitor SP's and provide KR's ... :lol: Maybe they need several stalls, to monitor several SP's :lol: ... and what are they going to do with the ones who pass by undetected by them? :wink:

Choochooman
The venusian traindriver and crew

My OT's dont stare at me... They sit in the milk in the cereal bowl and go soggy .. then I eat them.

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:34 am

Very cool, Venusian traindriver.

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:13 am

Woo-Hoo!! :bootyshake: Not even the skinniest skank looks good bending over in those "paris hilton" jeans :oops: !

You do have a way with picturesque descriptions, Venusion Traindriver! Thanks for the laughs! I have been about to pack it in, I have been so disgusted with Rolling Stone and OSA...the important thing really is doing all you can to help even one person avoid or get out of the cult. That makes it all worth while. Thanks for reminding me of that!

I bet you all have a great time, I wish I could be there and buy you all a beer at the end of a good day. :thumleft:

Keep up the good work! I will never miss another of your posts, and if you are ever in California, make sure to let me know! Let me know if there is anything I can help you with meanwhile!

venusian_traindriver

Canberra Org pushing CCHR

Post by venusian_traindriver » Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:28 am

Sunday 5 March .. a sunny day at the woden markets, and no entheta required because there was no theta. It is thought that they probably spent the day word clearing "bumcrack", or studying the tech and policy documents to find out what El Wrong wrote in how to handle or avoid it.
8)

A female stall holder had a simpler solution ... the org should pay its staff more so they can afford to buy underpants. :P

Choochooman
The venusian traindriver and crew

Enoying his Uncle Toby's OT's for breakfast .....100% engram free and with no body raisins.

venusian_traindriver

No bumcrack!

Post by venusian_traindriver » Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:40 pm

Sunday 12 March, and no bumcrack visible. :lol: Thank God!

A quiet day at the markets ... the CCHR pushers were there, and from observation its getting to be slim pickings there for them. Word has got around.

Fewer people are taking pamphlets, and all that we talked to knew they were $cientologists masquerading behind the CCHR front, and most knew about OCMB! :D - and the majority saw the South Park episode shown here a couple of weeks back.

They all said that Tom Cruise is off their viewing list.

When asked as to why they took a pamphlet from the co$ people, the reply was surprisingly "fear!" ... most knew of co$ harassment tactics and did not want to become a target by not accepting a pamphlet. $cientology is a dirty word, and getting dirtier by the day.

So much for $cientology PR!

Choochooman
The Venusian Traindriver and Crew

"Scientlogy not only deceives others, but also its own members....."

venusian_traindriver

CCHR mags on sale for $5.00

Post by venusian_traindriver » Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:57 am

Sundays 19 and 26 March has been quiet at the Woden makets ... the cchr/$cienos turn up and try to peddle their wares. Try is the key word.

When they first arrived at the markets last year, one person in three was seen to be handed a pamphlet ..... now, we are straining to see more than two people with one all morning. Why is this?

Firstly, the word is around they are Scientlogists, and people just dont like Scientology and avoid them.

Secondly, they complained to the market organisers about the venusian train crew telling people they were Scientologists ... and it appears that this has become a footbullet ... we understand that members of the public, (not the venusian train crew) may have possibly objected to the cchr/$cienos approaching people and thrusting their literature at them :lol: Also a lot did not like their threatening tactics towards suspected SP stall holders.

Thirdly, the rules of the market is that its a SELLERS market ... and they have to be selling something. Guess that cuts out the free stress tests .. :lol: - but also explains why a box of cchr magazines now has a sign on it saying that the mags are for sale at $5 each. :P ..either that or co$ is going broke and needs all the dollars they can scrounge... There was not a rush to purchase them :lol:

Also, it has been noted that they are no longer approaching people and handing out pamphlets .. they stay with their stall and hand them only to people who approach them... have they been warned? :wink: And it has been noted by several stallholders that they are patrolling around suspect SP's ...possibly to find something they can complain about.

In order to attract people to their stall, they have now signs stating certain cchr "facts" :? about millions of children being drugged, and things like ADHD etc are not diseases ... and of course lambasting the evil psychs ... ooh they are so evil and scary! And the public are not buying a pinch of it! One passer-by was overheard saying to her partner whilst pointing at their sign "what a load of crap!"

And we all agree with that! :D

I also note that the fellow who used call himself the director of cchr Canberra has not been using that title in his latest rants to local newspapers .. and his address is now shown as "Murrumbateman" ... which is a rural settlement outside of Canberra. Could this be the location of their RPF? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The venusian traindriver and crew. Still in steam and on track. :wink:

"The only proof of any OT's existence can be found in a packet of Uncle Toby's OT's Breakfast Cereal " :lol:

neil c

Post by neil c » Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:47 pm

Scientology Churches in Australia put out a call for Scientology Volunteer Ministers

Scientology Volunteer Ministers in Australia are mobilizing resources to help with the cleanup in the aftermath of Cyclone Larry .

A category 5 cyclone with winds up to 180 miles per hour (290 kilometers per hour), Larry made landfall in northern Queensland, Australia, leaving an estimated 140,000 homes and businesses without electricity. Grateful that there are no reported deaths from the storm, Australians nevertheless realize the gravity of the effects of the worst cyclone in the country’s history, which has cost the region nearly its entire banana and sugar cane crops and has caused some half billion dollars of damage.

"We have issued a call for Volunteer Ministers to come help," said Virginia Stewart, Public Affairs Director for the Church in Australia. "The Scientology Volunteer Ministers Disaster Relief Teams are forming up at the Church of Scientology of Brisbane," she went on to say "and we will train anyone of any faith who wishes to join us in this work."

The skill and commitment of the Scientology Volunteer Ministers of Australia was put to the test a little over a year ago, when the tsunamis of 26 December 2004 devastated Indonesia and other areas in South East Asia.

“Hundreds of our volunteers rushed to the scene to help,� said Ms. Stewart. “Now they are heading up the coast to help our fellow Australians recover from the damage they have sustained from this storm, and we welcome the help of anyone who wants to support this activity or join us.�

To join the Volunteer Ministers Disaster Relief Team persons in Australia or New Zealand should contact the Volunteer Minister Coordinator of the Church of Scientology Brisbane at 61-7 3257 4055 brisbane@scientology.net, or call the Volunteer Ministers Hotline Australia 61-2 9264 7955. Persons outside Australia or New Zealand should e-mail the International Volunteer Ministers Coordinator at vm@volunteerministers.org.

http://www.scientology.org/en_US/news-m ... 60323.html

venusian_traindriver

volunteers in queensland? ha ha!

Post by venusian_traindriver » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:30 am

neil...

General Cosgrove, a proficient no-nonsense army man, is running the show ... and I mean running everything! Total command! If the volunteer ministers are accepted up there, they will jump to his command a lot higher than at little davy's :lol: -and there will be no handing out of useless pamphlets or doing touchy touchy stuff. Cosgrove means business, and with the army also in abundance there and his knowledge at organisation, the volunteer ministers might be best to stay at home and watch south park. :P

Thankfully, there was only one death, unlike 9/11, the asian tsunami, and Katrina, and the people in Northern Queensland need to physically rebuild infrastructure ... most have recovered from the inital shock, have grasped the reality and want to move on. They don't want ambulance chasers, and will probably tell the $cienos to put their "way to happiness" books where the sun don't shine.

I would like to see their faces when General Cosgrove hands them all a shovel each and tells them to get to work... :lol: REAL WORK!

If co$ is really sincere, then it should do what the other CHURCHES are doing ...donating money and collecting USEFUL goods -Not just hogging photo shoots while handing around others donations as they have done elsewhere...

Somehow I think co$ will have lots of photoshoped pictures for internal consumption .. and not much to show elsewhere.

the venusian traindriver.

$cientology not only deceives others, but also its own members.

Hman

Some of you scare me too

Post by Hman » Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:16 am

My general feeling is that most peole in this country (and in NZ) would see thorugh the crap factor anyway.

Having said that, why not try it in canbera?

Perfect market full of gullible people full of their own self importance. And that is just in the government offices
"In a fight between you and the world, back the world"

Frank Zappa

venusian_traindriver

cchr/scientology in canberra

Post by venusian_traindriver » Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:29 pm

Hman..

Canberra IS full of self importance-filled public servants, but they dont worry about hubbard-crap as they have their own little Departmental worlds to run and public servant minions to boss around. They dont need no stinking con-mans bridge when they have good jobs, power, and superannuation to retire on.

What Canberra has are several universities and colleges of higher education full of wealthy o'seas fee paying students ... who are very competitive. For an asian student to fail to obtain top grades when obtaining a degree is a severe loss of face to them - and to their families back home.

This is where co$ recruits ... it looks for these students "on the edge" and makes promises with its "study tech" and false claims about boosting ones IQ. etc rhubarb rhubarb... The students, in a fit of desperation to avoid the humiliation of failing, try it, get hooked into the trap, and by the time their parents back home realise where their money for university fees is being syphoned off too .. it's too late!

Note also Alert mentioned that in Sydney most of the people on courses there are Koreans (very competitive students).... thats probably because the canberra org/dianetics centre is too downstat to deliver much and they are probably struggling students from Canberra .. and the University of NSW in Sydney.

Canberra has the highest internet connectivity/usage per head ratio for any town in Australia, and possibly the southern hemisphere. Informal surveys at markets etc. indicate that over 75% of Canberrans responding have looked at ocmb! ..and dont want anything to do with $cientology Take that you silly cult! :lol: Thats why they are pushing the CCHR thing here ...hoping people won't know the connection, and they don't like it when SP's spread the word :lol:

Dinkum aussies dont buy the cults silly stuff .. its the migrants and newer Australians that they are targetting.

The venusian traindriver ...and crew

Scientology not only deceives others, but also its own members.

Hman

Good Point

Post by Hman » Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:33 pm

When you think about it there are always going to be cashed up vulnerable people available for this thing (and with out getting into race ot ethnicity) perhaps ironically the success in places like canberra will be restricted to student visa holders than permanent residents.

And of course the od Asio Graduate or two doing it to pass the final exams by infiltrating the cult for extra credit...
"In a fight between you and the world, back the world"

Frank Zappa

Albert

Need some dates

Post by Albert » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:59 pm

G'day Choochooman - needs some dates on the case you talked about a few weeks back. Went through old Canberra press on this area and could make a reasonable guess on what's been found but date(s) would be good.

Albert

venusian_traindriver

Canberra Org pushing CCHR

Post by venusian_traindriver » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:36 am

Like the sleepy doormouse at the mad hatters tea party, albert has raised his snout from his bowl of cal-mag to burp in time for it to be included in the weekly stats. :lol:

Albert, you are farting into the wind :P

The Venusian traindriver and crew are ecstatic to know that the Canberra org is so enturbulated that they are devoting time, resources and money into trying to harass the traindrivers's crewmembers.

Thanks for the feedback. We are encouraged :lol:

While you are munching on your spam, beans and rice over Easter, and worrying about sec checks and a possible holiday in the RPF, we will be having a roast chicken dinner with baked vegetables, liquid refreshments and choccie Easter eggs, AND we will also be sharing it with family members and friends. :D :D :D :D :D :D

The Venusian Traindriver and crew
Enjoying the freedom...... you can too... just walk out through the front door... :wink:

AngeL

Suggestion

Post by AngeL » Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:42 am

Albert - You could try on-line data bases. Try Austlii - a great place for
hunting up cases - www.austlii.edu.au . Good hunting!

Albert

Suggestion

Post by Albert » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:53 am

Yep, Austlii is a fine site. Thanks for the tip.

Albert

Return to “Australia & New Zealand”