A Celebration of Dianetics

'Alert'

A Celebration of Dianetics

Post by 'Alert' » Tue May 02, 2006 8:59 am

A celebration of Diantetics at Centerpoint Tower's Podium Level 13th May @ 6.30 PM..bring the Xenu masks and some dry rice for 'staff'.
DONT FORGET THE BEANS!
There's nothing like sitting around watching DM dribble on and watching people cheer and applaude at a VIDEO SCREEN! but be warned! There'll be this Methusela looking old guy trying to push you in to see the "Exhibit Display".Bring a cushion for ya bum..you'll be sitting for ages before the 'Video link' starts..better still, brush up on ya TR 'being there'
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Sun May 14, 2006 6:34 am

Of a city Sydneys size and a population of 3 million+..what a WOEFULL event the Dianetics celebration was. Plent of empty seats to be seen and it was only the 'true believers' that made the 'stats' for the night. Watching people beeng 'hawked' in the street was magic..especially when after being handed a 'flyer' then only to throw it straight in the bin out front of Centrepoint. The look on the 'die-hards' was so effin funny to watch.
Its all about flogging DMSMH (Dianetics modern science of mental health) and 'stress tests' now. The word Scientology when used on 'wogs' in Sydney has the same effect as someone farting in an elevator.EWWW
I'll update this post soon..I have to run..cake is here..I LIKE CAKE!
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Sun May 14, 2006 11:01 am

Alert wrote:Of a city Sydneys size and a population of 3 million+..what a WOEFULL event the Dianetics celebration was. Plent of empty seats to be seen and it was only the 'true believers' that made the 'stats' for the night. Watching people beeng 'hawked' in the street was magic..especially when after being handed a 'flyer' then only to throw it straight in the bin out front of Centrepoint. The look on the 'die-hards' was so effin funny to watch.
Its all about flogging DMSMH (Dianetics modern science of mental health) and 'stress tests' now. The word Scientology when used on 'wogs' in Sydney has the same effect as someone farting in an elevator.EWWW
I'll update this post soon..I have to run..cake is here..I LIKE CAKE!
Anywayz..I digress, the speeches went on about how now is the time yada yad yada blah blah blah..applause. It was more or less 'ordered' that 50,000 copies of DMSMH had to be sold this next year Australia wide and push to get to 250,000 'out'. Scientology are 'hoping' to reach 1% of Sydneys population through its Grade V AO and moving to have reached 5% by years end. Of course there were the 'awards' for the numbscullery in 'spreading the word' via booksales of around 600 over the past financial year. Having to endure the 'films' of all the 'hype' of 'spanning the planet' made me miss scientology even less..especially when people clap at a 'film'. Then came ol elron...the Clearing Congress with ron describing HELP and waffling on like some gay comic (not that theres anything wrong with being gay) with limp wrists and flapping lurber-lips..i wont even ellaborate futher on the Lecture he gave..I now see he talks more shit than an elephant can pass through its bowel.
The only good things to come out of the event for me was the cake...I ate so many effin lammingtons, it was cool. I LIKE CAKE! Also, after taking a stroll and speaking to some 'passers by' about the 'event', i told them some of the real secrety stuff about Scientology...like L.R.Hubbard being involved in black magick and the occult/satanism, how he'd asked for psychiatric treatment not long before he wrote DMSMH..then I told them about what Scientology REALLY thinks of asians, coloured folk and anyone not anglo-saxon and how if you dont make the grade...youi are done away 'without sorrow'.
The people I was chatting to were nearly mortified..at first I sensed they thought I was some fanatic suffering 'religious intolerence'..but after I told them Hubbard said Christ was a paedophile..well, lets just say they were NOT impressed. The whole time I'm telling these people all they had to do is get on the Internet and Google Scientology Secrets..I hope they do.
Thanks for the lamingtons Sydney AO..I ate most of em!
I LIKE CAKE!

Return to “Australia & New Zealand”