Auditors Day 23rd September 2006 in Sydney

'Alert'

Auditors Day 23rd September 2006 in Sydney

Post by 'Alert' » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:39 pm

The 23rd of September 06 is the Auditors Day event taking place at Cetrepoint Tower's (Sydney Tower) Convention Centre on the Podium Level. The CCHR anti-psychiatry Exhibit is going to be on display for all the raw meaters that Co$ hope to entice to this event. But the mail is from Castlereagh street Org and even the Glebe Org that so far there isnt even a 50% confirmation for the event. The actual Auditors day event starts at 6.30pm and following that will be a CCHR presentation and exibit . I guess funds are drying up and utilising the one event is in order.

On a seperate note, the castlereagh street Org has a new 'personality test' sidewalk sign that is markedly different from the one that has been previously. The new side-walk board has a picture of a black smiling face on it (I need to get the image outta my phone) that sorta looks like a black minstral anbd is quite offensive so Ive been told by some passers by in the CBD. There is also a new rolling-LED sign in the front windows scrolling 'free personailty and I.Q tests, come inside'.

Did I mention how desolate the course room is and in fact how desolate both Orgs are?
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

mate

Post by mate » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:04 am

G'day, Alert.

Is there any news on how Auditor's Day went with it's CCHR exhibition on September 23rd?

Regards, your mate.
[url=http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=338][u]David_Graham[/u][/url]
[url=http://www.exseaorg.com][u]Ex-Sea Org[/u][/url]
Ex-Class IX Solo NOTs C/S,
Ex-QEI & D/QEI
Ex-FSO
Ex-SO
Ex-Scientologist
Declared SP.

no_8c_now

Post by no_8c_now » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:53 am

Supposedly the new Mark 8 meters were to be released. Haven't heard a peep about this so perhaps another false alarm? Maybe still trying to get the existing inventory sold off. I heard back in 03 they had stopped mfging them due to too many in stock.

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:17 pm

mate wrote:G'day, Alert.

Is there any news on how Auditor's Day went with it's CCHR exhibition on September 23rd?

Regards, your mate.
G'Day Mate, I have been outta state and didnt attend the event in Sydney so I dont have any solid unbias data from reliable sources other than the usual "it was huge..WOW! what an event" type spiel that is generic for the apparency. The last Dianetics Anniversary was dismal attendence and so was the case for the recent Maiden Voyage event (about 60% attendence) The CCHR mini-exhibit was suppose to be a big deal, as was the case for the exhibit at Darling Harbour that was only there for 2 days.Politicians were far from impressed with the CCHR exhibit and scientology as well (was reported in the Daily Telegraph and elsewhere on-line)

Murmers have begun to resonate about several key issues related to dianetics/scientology so RTC and Int Mangmnt can pat themselves on the back for drawing more ire from some 'interested parties' and some 'Agencies' that have become quite interested how CSI are conducting themselves currently in Australia.
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Return to “Australia & New Zealand”