Come to LRH Birthday Event--Sydney Australia.

'Alert'

Come to LRH Birthday Event--Sydney Australia.

Post by 'Alert' » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:56 am

When-- 24 March 2007--
6.30 P.M. Entertainment starts

Location--Sydney City Town Hall
(corner of George St and Park Sts in the City)

For details contact:
Events I/C AOSH ANZO at 02 9692 7300
Events I/C Sydney Org at 02 9267 6772
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Or if you want a lark, here are some clam mobile numbers.

Here is a handwritten letter by a poor deluded person who has bought into hubbards Total Freedom Trap that arrived 'somewhere'.

Dear XXXXXX,
How are you? I hope that you are very good.
My name is XXXXXXXX and I've recently joined staff in The Church of
Scientology in Sydney. I can tell you, it feels great to know that I
am doing something worthwhile. I want you to feel the same way too.
That's why I want you to come in and find out whether you qualify as a
staff member.

I hope to see you soon.
Sincerely XXXXXXX
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Some bank account details should y'all wish to donate to the
bottomless pits of Ideal Orgdom.

National Australia Bank
BSB 082 080 ACC # 56 988 2482
Australian Capital Territory 2606

National Australia Bank
BSB 082 080 ACC # 57 002 1495
Adelaide Sth Australia 5000

Westpac Bank
03 0104 0406996 06
Auckland New Zealand

National Australia Bank
BSB 082 080 ACC # 57 019 5508
Brisbane QLD 4006

National Australia Bank
BSB 082 080 ACC # 56 491 1264
Sydney NSW 2000

National Australia Bank
BSB 082 080 ACC # 56 988 2538
Perth WA 6000

National Australia Bank
BSB 082 080 ACC # 56 988 2431
Melbourne VIC 3000

National Australia Bank
BSB 082 080 ACC # 58 900 9496
Tokyo Japan
Last edited by 'Alert' on Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

venusian_traindriver

Lrh birthday event ???

Post by venusian_traindriver » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:58 am

Gee alert, those bank account details could be very handy..... :lol:

I must remember them the next time I get one of those Nigerian scamletters asking for my banking details 8)

The venusian traindriver and crew

$cientology not only deceives people, but also its own members.

'Alert'

Re: Lrh birthday event ???

Post by 'Alert' » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:59 am

venusian_traindriver wrote:Gee alert, those bank account details could be very handy..... :lol:

I must remember them the next time I get one of those Nigerian scamletters asking for my banking details 8)

The venusian traindriver and crew

$cientology not only deceives people, but also its own members.
I was rather sure I actually posted those Account details a couple of months back in OCMB, I know I did in ARS :twisted:

Maybe my memory is fading, I couldve sworn I made this post several ours ago.

Yes Mr Choo Choo , it would be really funny if some Nigerian scammers bilked RTC and CSI for a truck load of money, its not as if parishoners will ever get the benefits from pooring their livelihoods into scientology along with the fabric of their beings.

Anywayz, I digress. A funny thing happened this morning at the wonderous Continental Grade V on Castlereagh street. As I was approaching the Org from my stroll through Hyde Park, I notuced a lady with a tripod and a didgital vedeo camera that was panning the Org up and down. At first I thought "Meh, RTC/CSI must be getting some digitals so the can make some more fabrications of what the Org looks like to align some overseas clams realities, or the next regging will begin on the project that has no development application and wont have a development application until all monies are collected. (its in print and I posted about DA's for renovations/expansions etc etc some moths ago)

So I walked past this rather attractive lady and stood looking at the Org as I was awaiting my Bus, and it occurred to me that I should take a picture of the lady taking video and if time permitted (my Bus was due at any moment)

click At that moment she looks at me. LOL!

She didnt really notice my with my trusty Nokia and it was just a coincidence she looked up toward me as I took the image.

So my curiosity wouldnt subside, so I had to ask her what she was doing. She was rather well dressed with a very thick accent with the requisite empty look when you make exact eye contact with true believers. The brief conversation (my bus was stopped at traffic lights 200 meteres away) went as such:

ME: Hi! What are you filming?
LADY: Um, Im filming a documentary.
ME: What is the documentary about? Who do you work for, who is making the docmentary?
LADY: It is a documentary about Human Rights, I work for Golden Era Productions.
ME: OH!
LADY: Do you know about scientology?
ME: *snorts* OH YEAH! I know about scientology, so youre Sea Org, from Hemet, Gold base and all that? ( I actually think she wasnt a local Ogre and if my mail is correct, she is here as part of the Youth for Human Rights front trying to get their foot in the door here through a few local Councils)

My Bus pulls up at this moment and she says:
LADY: Who are you, what do you do?
(as Ive turned and am stepping toward the bus I recoil toward her and say:
ME: OH! Im an SP (I smiled as she grimaced)

As I then stepped onto my Bus and stroll down the isle, I looked back and this very pimped out youngblood with a #I shaved head was peering into the Bus looking at me. He was wearing what I bellieve may have been an Armani and had some serious bling around his neck, definately not a local clam either.

I guess he mustve spotted me chatting to the lady clamera operator taking video of the Org. The ground floor of the Org has had a fresh coat of paint applied in the last 7 days. I'll have to get some stills, I was in a hurry this morning. :twisted:

On the local scene with Julliette Lewis performing at the Soundwaves Festival here in Sydney, I didnt go but was told she looked the part, but that was about the extent of her performance and biting down on a cats tail has more musical sound than the voice of Juliette squawking in unison with her band The Licks. :D

Lewis has had radio and print Interviews and not so much as a whisper of her 'religion'. :wink:

P.S. Glad to see you Venusian Traindriver and Crew! 8)
You guys would have a field day on the 24th. Not many events are held in such a prime coverage location for passers by to get curious about a picket. No matter, scientology continues to be like a social form of POX in Australia as a whole. :)
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:15 pm

The LRH event is earmarked for the 24th March 07. It *was* to be held at Sydneys Town Hall on George Street.

So all the printed glossy invites were sent out a week ago. I guess it would be fair to 'guesstimate' how many, but I dont like guessing games, so I wont.

What does this all mean? There is a N.S.W State Election on the 24th of March and the Town Hall being a Council Building, it is a POLLING STATION FOR THE ELECTION!!

Yep! They were gpoing to have the event at a Polling Booth?

LMAOROTF!

I shouldnt laygh because heads will be on pikes over the stuoidity, and the waste of much needed funds due to the lacxk of interest as a whole with regard to scientology downunder.

Of to the printers then, reprint all those glossy invites and suck up some more money.

So come on down to Centrepoint's Convention Center (Market St entrance)
where the entertainment starts at 6.30
Watch and listen to the bullshit that will fly thick and fast
on the packaged DVD direct from RTC .

Guero

Post by Guero » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:03 am

God, that is hilarious.

At least Scientology has no stated objection to voting, unlike another cult in this country *cough*ExclusiveBrethren*cough*. But still, this is amusingly stupid even for COS.

I wonder if Family First will be pestering them, or vice versa?

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:58 am

Guero wrote:God, that is hilarious.

At least Scientology has no stated objection to voting, unlike another cult in this country *cough*ExclusiveBrethren*cough*. But still, this is amusingly stupid even for COS.

I wonder if Family First will be pestering them, or vice versa?
4Corners did an expose' of the Exclusive Bretheren late last year. Its was quite interesting how the disconnection policy is almost a reflection of scientology's 'disconnection'. In fact, there are numerous similarities with Exclusive Bretheren and Scientology, I guess becsause they are both cults maybe? 8)

Here is a nice little coincidence about The Bretheren and its origiantion from the Plymouth Bretheren and one of its members Allen Upward . Allen Upward first coined the term scientology as a description of pseudoscience back in 1908 in one of his many publications The New Word. Pretty funny huh?

But I digress...
Dear XXXXXX,
Hi! How are you?
This is XXXXXXX from SYDNEY DAY ORG. I want to inviting you to come for 24,March,2007 L.R.H's birthday event it will be hold in Centrepoint, start at 6.30pm and always very welcome to bring friends with you.
From years event you can find out more reality with what we are doing and what amaze news about local and what is SYDNEY's future and how much it's related to you! It's so much to know and it is excited, you just cant miss out! SO call us to find out more

Did you want get a new job or have a new career? Come and join us.
We need:
ADMINISTRATION
EXECUTIVE
PROMOTION
COURSE SUPERVISION
FININACE
AUDITING
PERSONNEL
REGISTRATION
SALES
PUBLIC RELATIONS
DISSEMINATION
ESTATES

dont worry if you dont have any experience, we can train you.

Please come in and to see your personel procurement officer-Georgina Drivas.

ALL THE BEST TO YOU!

ML

XXXXXXX XXXXX
Grammatical errors are as they appear in the hard copy letter

Yes scientology, Newton's law applies! What goes up must come down.

But what do wogs know about gravity? That is in the field of science and mathematics that elron knew paled in comparison to 'what is true for you is true for you' and 'reality is by agreement'.

You must suck it scientology!
*misses Natty P and the very funny Friendly Nature :cry: *
Last edited by 'Alert' on Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:49 am

Was that hand written or was it mail merged and printed?
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:13 am

Wieber wrote:Was that hand written or was it mail merged and printed?
It was typed and signed by hand. The grammatical errors make for evidence that it wasnt part of a mass mail-out. That and unless everyone has the same name, it doesnt say 'dear scientologist' or 'dear friend'

I omitted the names.

I just fixed a typo that wasnt in the actual letter. The last handwritten I recieved I posted somewhere in OCMB, I just dont recall where. Was pretty sad actually. Here it is again, since I cant recall atm what thread I posted it in. Its from a month ago.

Dear XXXXXX,
How are you? I hope that you are very good. My name is XXXXXX and I've recently joined staff in the Church of Scientology in Sydney. I can tell you, it feels great to know that I am doing something worthwhile. I want you to feel the same way too. That's why I want you to come in and find out if you qualify as a staff member.

I hope to see you soon.

Sincerely,
XXXXXX XXXXX

I almost wanna cry when I get this stuff now. It's one thing to get typeface, but handwritten stuff that screams indoc and wanting others to be indoc'd through delusion freaks me more now than ever I guess.

Things are really really bad here for scientology and staff and Sea Org continue to shrink far quicker than they can find replacements to fill the growing gaps, the LRH B'day event will be worth the attendence just to see the 'alignment'.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:11 pm

I don't get many personally written (or typed) letters any more. The ones I used two write while 'in' and the ones that I get are pretty brief and pitiful.

I don't reply to the letters I get as I don't want my central files folders getting any fatter. But this is a potential source of running mini-interventions on staff members. I'll mull this over and maybe start a thread on the opinions and debate section.

Take care.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Return to “Australia & New Zealand”