Sydney Grade V expansion withdrawn

'Alert'

Sydney Grade V expansion withdrawn

Post by 'Alert' » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:50 am

Well, what can one possibly say, other than yipee?

It's bad enough that funds were syphoned off (from Sydney's Ideal Org Project) to fund the purchase of Ascot Vale in Melbourne, but the lies being told as to why the application is no longer running is pathetic (I will update this soon enough).
16-Aug-2007

X XXXXXX

XXXXXXXX@XXXXXXX.COM

SITE: 201 Castlereagh Street , SYDNEY

PROPOSAL:
Addition of 3 vertical storeys plus roof plant room over (including sprinkler and hydrant tanks, air-conditioning plant ect) and reconfiguration of internal space within existing building. Works include column straightening, new lift shaft, new lobby at street level and part lowering at basement level, installation of new services throughout; alteration to existing facade at ground floor including new central openings and entry doors; upgrade and enlargement of existing awning; replacement of existing spandrel panels with new glazing including upgrade of window frames, painting of facade, internal alterations including removal of existing partition walls and amenities. New amenities proposed throughout internal spaces

DA NO: D/2007/580

Dear Sir/Madam

I refer to your submission about the above application and wish to inform you that this application has subsequently been withdrawn by the applicant.

If you would like to speak directly to a Council planning officer about this decision, you can contact XXXXX XXXXXX on ph. xxxx xxxx, or by email at XXXXXX@cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au.

Yours faithfully

XXXXXXX XXXXXXX

XXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
The Grade V is in dire straits on every level.
Stress Testing is harder and harder to do because of Council Rangers not being condusive to tables on footpaths and walkways, let alone hawking books illegally. The tables are now just 'a table', manned by student visas mostly.

Staff numbers are at an all time low. The 'Hiring Now' sign is smack bang in the front of the Org windows on the Ground floor.

The pressure to get everyone onto the basics packages is causing strain on those who are again 'in doubt' since GAT was jammed into their shells.

I was intending on writing a letter to someone still trapped by their own gullibility, but after seeing the following, I realize that nothing said will snap them out of hubbards lies until this person is truly ready for confront

"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

itsaline

Post by itsaline » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:59 am

OMG!! They withdrew the application!!

Good find Alert.
www.forum.exscn.net

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:29 am

Just so you know, there was no "find" about it. I posted this email in ARS the day it arrived.

'People' were working long and hard in the lead up to CSA being forced to lodge an application after many posts in regard to them regging for a project that was never in motion until after the fact. (obtain financial gain by deception was mentioned to "people" in 'places')

CSA and RTC were long portraying the 'Continental Org' as already being in motion as far back as 2005/6 and have been robbing people in its regard ever since.

There will be more to come on a few other previously mentioned/posted issues with regard to Sydney
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

truthseeker

Post by truthseeker » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:02 am

this definitely gets the :thumleft:

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:15 am

And yet another lie by the cult manifests.

Hello XXXXXX,

Due to the amazing BASICS Boom!, the existing plans for Castlereagh St to be the IDEAL ORG will no longer serve. International Strategies and local expansion is such that ANOTHER building is required for delivery.

The city council have said we can have some of our extension plans but not all 4 additional floors. With our requirements and expansion plans so we can bring Standard Tech to Sydney 201 Castlereagh will not be big enough so we now are looking for an additional building.

The plan is to have the existing 201 Castlereagh St a showcase test centre that services new people and that we locate and purchase a new delivery building which will service the rest of the bridge in both training and auditing.

I know many of you have expressed your desire for parking to be available and with this plan we can now make sure your Org is Ideal for you in all ways.

What we want is

1) a building in keeping with area and city and showcasing Scientology.

[You have seen many of the buildings presented as Ideal Orgs in recent events. ]

2 ) 35,000 sq ft or more of space adequate for delivery

3) Upstat

4) Parking

5 ) Low crime in area

6) Within a radius of 10 or so Kms of Sydney CBD

7. "Great Deal!"

Now we need you!

We'd like you to go out in the next day or so and see what buildings in your area may be in or close to the 6 points above!. Take a digital camera picture [ phone photo fine if clear] of any building you think may serve.

We would ask that you leave any communications with building owners or any real estate people until we establish a desire to pursue that property. This request comes from much experience in the securing of Ideal Orgs.

If you have any questions or Ideas or want any clarification please call Caroline Collen on 0412 202 497 or Paz Patel on either 9267 6772 or 0405 715 662

Send any promising material by email to Paz Patel at sydney@scientology.net

We will over the next few days be holding a briefing for all those interested that couldn't come to OT COMM on Monday and will advise you by email and phone of the time so you can attend.

This is exciting news for Sydney and the OT Comm and staff of Sydney thank you for all you have done and will do to see Sydney has its Ideal Org.

GOOD HUNTING

Executives and OT Committee Sydney Org'
Sydney City Council on 9th Sept 07 wrote: Dear XXXXXX,

No indication has been made as to whether a revised Development Application will be resubmitted nor the reason for the withdrawal.

I trust that this clarifies the current situation.

Regards,

xxxxxxx xxxxxx
XXXXX XXXXXX
City of Sydney
Phone 9246 7592
Sydney City Council 10th Sept 07 wrote:
Dear XXXXXXX,

Please be advised the Development application was withdrawn by the applicant.
Reducing the number of stories was discussed with the applicant but nothing firm was proposed, nor any plans provided.

[...]

I am not aware of any new proposal.

truthseeker

Post by truthseeker » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:23 pm

The cults queen vic street org in London which I picketted on Saturday now has a staff wanted sign for the first time I've seen, their recruitment problems are getting worse. Yipee! :) Some of the staff I saw there went to cover the tottenham court rd org later when we picketted that, they are having to spread themselves thin. Also the celeb centre was dead with only 1 person there so I shoved some xenu leaflets thru the door for him to read to ease his boredom

truthseeker

Post by truthseeker » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:26 pm

this should have been a new topic-whoops. Doesn't matter.

Lavalyte

Post by Lavalyte » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:06 am

'Alert' wrote:Just so you know, there was no "find" about it. I posted this email in ARS the day it arrived.

'People' were working long and hard in the lead up to CSA being forced to lodge an application after many posts in regard to them regging for a project that was never in motion until after the fact. (obtain financial gain by deception was mentioned to "people" in 'places')

CSA and RTC were long portraying the 'Continental Org' as already being in motion as far back as 2005/6 and have been robbing people in its regard ever since.

There will be more to come on a few other previously mentioned/posted issues with regard to Sydney
Of course they thought it would work. It works for the SP building.
"I have nothing but the greatest respect for other peoples' crackpot beliefs" -- Sam the Eagle.

Return to “Australia & New Zealand”