Demise of canberra org?

venusian_traindriver

Demise of canberra org?

Post by venusian_traindriver » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:30 am

I received reports that Canberra org may be in its final death throes..if not expired already. :wink:

This time last year, it was noted that co$ activity at the Woden markets suddenly dropped off.... just one lonely clam at a cchr stand.... and then spasmodically. I heard that the org had also been downgraded to a dianetics centre... an example of co$ expansion especially after all their fund raising for their "Canberra's ideal org"... :roll:

A strange thing was noted... at the last couple of stall appearances, there were also items being sold... furniture, heaters... It smelled like a fire sale... Then even stranger... individual co$ staff started running private stalls selling personal items, including lots of ron's paperbacks.

(Alert... do you remember me passing this observation to you last year? ..it was in my pm dated 24/2/2008)

Later some co$ staff were seen at another mall... doing non co$ related work...so suspicions again grew. My informants were also in the dark, but I gleaned that the Canberra org was somewhat adrift.. and listing badly. Their financial sources had also dried up.

I have been off line due to computer probs... but I was recently alerted to a post on ESMB that the canberra org has once agin moved...to a tiny office in Alinga St in Civic.. and that only 2 staff remain! ....Apparently 4 staffers blew on the same day!!!!!! :shock: :D

Also there's that very public posting of one ex canberra staffer (on esmb) of why he left after 10 years of slavery under co$ rule...

Confirmation of co$ current status is difficult... they have dropped right off the radar, and I have put out a call for the train crew to find out whats going on. 8)

But whatever.... its obvious that co$ is dead in Canberra ..only a token force at the most ... and its going to take more than screaming at its thetan to ressurect it. :lol:

The venusian traindriver and crew...

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:12 am

Can you post photos? It would be especially cool to see before and after. Great job, by the way.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

venusian_traindriver

canberra org going belly up?

Post by venusian_traindriver » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:47 am

Please do not assume that this is the result of solely our effrots...its not.

One must consider those before ( eg Fier, who was persecuted and legally harassed, and her band of protestors who got into osa's face) - and the handful of anonymous protestors whose caek and masks brought realisation to those inside the org that belonging to co$ didnt make one respected in the community....

co$ has always had a tenuous hold in Canberra..if a org was to go, Canberra would be the first... and the start of the tumbling dominos...
Its legal clout has diminished as it has been overwhelmed by protesors ... osa has not been able to keep up with the dead agenting, and its ability to harass is being hampered by its dwindling resources and an increasing number of SP's

The old org in Woden was large... a poster on ESMB says it had about 220 sq m of space... the one now is barely 70 sqm and staffed by the ED and a flag rep.

As to co$ rebuilding it... rumours of senior and essential staff blowing from both Sydney and Melbourne orgs leave speculation that there are just not enough clams left in Oz to fill the gaps... Bad publicity is taking its toll on recruitment ... and finances! All this started last year before the recent bad PR, so we can either expect a desperate scramble to import foreign staff just to keep basic services running, or cutting their losses and performing a strategic withdrawal to guard DM's bunker.

Next time I visit canberra I will see if I can get pics. Hopefully some of the canberran ex's on ESMB might add some juicy tidbits for us to read.

To those that blew... welcome back into the world ... share your stories, and meet your friends out here - They were always your friends. Its scientolgy thats your enemy.

The venusian traindriver and crew

"$cientology deceives.... "

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:58 am

venusian_traindriver wrote:Please do not assume that this is the result of solely our effrots...its not.
Whether it's the results of your efforts or not you guys still rock!
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

venusian_traindriver

Canberra org in garrison mode...

Post by venusian_traindriver » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:37 am

Postings on WWP indicate that all the regular staff at Canberra have blown ...and its in garrison mode, staffed by two sea ogres sent to swab the poop decks ...and who do nothing else all day.

It was also mentioned that Brisbane org is in a similar state.

With rumoured troubles also in Sydney, there doesnt seem to be enough clams left in Oz to fill the gaps.

An ideal org is obviously a closed one... :lol:

The venusian traindriver and crew

Wishing all the blown staff the best in their new life without $cientology....

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:55 am

Jane Kember (remember her?) said that closing an "org" was a major "engram" for scientology and that the then "guardian's office" would never let that happen. Jane Kember was the then "guardian." (Now who holds the "post" of "special affair?" (Lame joke but joke nonetheless.))

I will assume then that the sea ogres you mention come under the direction of the "office of special affairs" and that they are there to keep the "orgs" from closing, thus preventing a major "engram" from happening to scientology.

They might be "establishment officers" (esto) sent to reestablish the "orgs" in question.

At any rate, scientology, in Australia should now, but probably isn't, learning the lesson that people are infinitely more valuable than money.

Is there any way to get further reconnaissance on the "orgs" in Australia. I am deducing that the "sea ogres" that have been sent in are not Australian nationals because if they were Australian nationals it would be very easy to succumb to the pressure of being between "management's" belligerent demand for production and an irrecoverable flat-lined "org" and "blow" leaving said "org" cavernously empty.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Guero

Post by Guero » Fri May 22, 2009 7:00 am

Wow, this is great news. I observe that the Melbourne Org building on Russell Street is yet again being listed for sale, but after two cancelled auctions (one was cancelled right on the day!) I doubt anyone's biting this time.
Scientology: At best its a placebo. At worst, its a poison.

Return to “Australia & New Zealand”