Call from CoS

Maxmac1962

Call from CoS

Post by Maxmac1962 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:02 am

Got a call from the Church (claiming to be from the USA) cleaning up their contact list. They had a very old address but my current work number. The current phone number was 10 years after I had been living at the old address. Creepy. Anyone else get these calls? Am in Melbourne Australia.

itsaline

Re: Call from CoS

Post by itsaline » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:41 am

Hi there,

I'm from Melbourne too. I left the Org 10 years ago, perhaps we know each other?

I'm curious about what they asked you. Can you elaborate on what said/asked?
www.forum.exscn.net

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:26 pm

Welcome to OCMB, Maxmac1962.
[Note that your first few posts are moderated, after that your posts will appear immediately as you submit them. This is spambot prevention measure]

On your topic:
In the last couple of years we have seen an increasing amount of calls from the cult of scientology to people who have been well out of it for decades. There have been quite a few threads on this on the Opinions & Debate section. Lately, scientology has even boasted about what it calls "recovery consultants" who's job it is to bring back people and get them back on the bridge (and spending $$$$). There's a current thread running on that now. See: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37756

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:34 pm

I was getting several calls from them. Perhaps, they declared another SP amnesty. I do not know for sure if I was declared SP because I did not receive a declaration letter from them, but a friend told me that he saw my name on SP list. However, another friend told that the last name of that SP is similar to mine but is not exactly the same. Anyway, when i was taking courses at ASHO Foundation in LA I witnessed an SP amnesty.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

Maxmac1962

Post by Maxmac1962 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:25 am

Hi Itsaline.

Never a member. Knew a few people in it. May know people in common though.

Cheers
MM

King_Herod

Post by King_Herod » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:27 am

Received a call from the COS, they had an address from 10years ago when i worked in the melbourne org,before joining Seaorg, but the number they phoned me on was my gf house and i have no idea,how they got the number as i have given nobody but my new gp and new job applicant my gf's home number.
"Strength through discipline, Strength through community,Strength through action!!!!

whitesand

Post by whitesand » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:46 pm

Welcome King_Herod. Nice nic :D

Return to “Australia & New Zealand”