HELP friend being held at Narconon

Drug rehabilitation or Scientology front?
redcup

HELP friend being held at Narconon

Post by redcup » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:22 pm

I have an immediate emergency situation. My sons dear friend was dragged to
Narconon in Albion MI under false pretenses and duress. Scientology people drove to Delaware and picked her up. She called us crying and she was forced to hang up. Her
mother put her in there and we are afraid for her life! Her mother said she
is in there under a court order. We cannot find any evidence of a court
order. We looked up our local court records and there is no order for drug
treatment. We informed the mother of the dangers and she doesn't care.
Please help us. How do we get her out of there legally. She is 18 years of
age.
I have read of the dangers of the Narconon facilities and the deaths from
their "treatment" . This young lady is 93 pound and 5'. There is no way she
could physically tolerate what they are going to put her through..Please
help us!

Thank you

Django

Re: HELP friend being held at Narconon

Post by Django » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 am

Send a PM to "Intelligence" on the WWP forum page - www.WhyWeProtest.net. Intelligence is David Love, a former "patient" and then "counselor" at Narconon in Trois Rivieres, Ontario, Canada, who finally wised up to the scam he was helping to perpetrate and started working to get the place shut down. It was a long, difficult slog, but he was ultimately successful.

He is now aiming his prodigious firepower at Narconon Arrowhead, a NN facility in Oklahoma.

There is no one on this planet who knows more about the inner workings of Narconon, the legal issues surrounding it, and its incestuous ties to the Scientology cult. He's an incredibly busy, incredibly driven guy, but might have some time to advise you regarding this situation.

I'll say this with some confidence of its veracity (Caveat: I'm not a lawyer, but...): There is nothing that anyone signed, nothing that Law Enforcement has decreed, no promises made by anyone to anyone else, that can legally stop your son's friend from leaving if she wants to. There is nothing that can legally stop you from speaking with her privately, if that's what she wants. There is nothing to legally prevent you from taking her home, if that's what she wants.

Do NOT lose hope. You're in the right. Narconon is in the wrong.

Good luck...

skeptic2girl

Post by skeptic2girl » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:37 am

Good advice, Django. Intelligence (David Love) is the Man.

Redcup, please send an update.

<3
"The truth is out there."

Intelligence

Post by Intelligence » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:02 am

I was contacted 12 hours ago by the concerned person by PM on a Forum:>>>>>
We have a friend who was brought to the Albion MI location. Her mom called the local family assistance line and narconon was on the list of places to get help. The mother called them and made arrangements to get her daughter to be admitted there(without looking in to the place) My son spoke to our friend as they were doing intake ..they took her phone away! We advised her mother of the dangers of the place and she didnt care. We were told that we could not speak to our friend or write. Worried is an understatement at this point. Do you know how we can get her out of there?
Ok, what you need to do immediately, is contact Local Police, FBI, Local Health and Social Services, and Politicians. Don't hold back on ANY of these. Contact them ALL with a FIRM "letter of grave concern." I have done this myself concerning a patient at NN TR and Authorities took immediate action. The patient, being of Legal Age, can chose to leave as soon as someone in Authority is at the Narconon to assist.

Intelligence, 13 minutes agoEditReport
David Love:
Narconon most likely will NOT allow her to make a phone call. The person who is very concerned, needs to take action immediately. ANd not just contact the Local Police - - they can take a long time. An "Information-Incident Report" needs to be directed to ALL the contacts in my above post. It is common for NN not to give any ID, Wallet or belongings to the patient so they can leave. I was given Ativan and Wine the first two days so I wouldn't leave. I was held in a room against my will and later when I demanded they give me my wallet and ID, they refused! It's very difficult to leave NN when you are far away from home and family members (such as this girls Mom), refuses to help and states she doesn't care. The Mom is a Victim herself and has been conned and DUPED by the Cult.
6 minutes ago ·

Intelligence

Post by Intelligence » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:11 am

Just a brief UPDATE on what I'm doing to help people such as the Subject one in this Thread:

FBI - Complaint Filed - Narconon et al - RICO

https://whyweprotest.net/community/thre ... st-2147521

Arrowhead - CARF Conflict of Interest - Corruption?

https://whyweprotest.net/community/thre ... st-2148293
When one examines the criteria set forth by CARF for a Rehab center to be accredited, it is clear that many issues have been covered over with a veil of ignorance and could easily be interrpreted as corruption or a conspiracy plot to circumvent the original and appropriate Oklahoma Board of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services denial of Government Certification. And what's more important and of grave concern, is the recent patient deaths while in the care of Narconon Arrowhead.
http://www.examiner.com/article/narcono ... corruption

http://www.examiner.com/article/fbi-can ... complaints

http://scientologyrehabnarconon.blogspo ... ct-of.html

This is MY Registered Domain, so it's OK to click on it :-)
http://narcononcanada.com/

It's 4:10am and I'm off for a wee nap - (((HUGS))) to ALL :-)

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:14 pm

One of possible ways of handling this situation is to get the media involved by giving interviews to the local newspapers and radio stations. There is a good chance that the Narconon managers will back down and let the person go because they do not want to contribute to the bad publicity that the cult has these days.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:44 pm

I've been informed that the OP has been in contact with David Love, a former patient of Narconon, who was instrumental in shutting it down in Canada.

http://narconontrsecrets.com/enemies-of ... aught-out/

Intelligence

Post by Intelligence » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:53 pm

A bed is waiting for her in another Rehab as soon as she is out of Narconon.

Intelligence

Post by Intelligence » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:55 pm

Demented LRH wrote:One of possible ways of handling this situation is to get the media involved by giving interviews to the local newspapers and radio stations. There is a good chance that the Narconon managers will back down and let the person go because they do not want to contribute to the bad publicity that the cult has these days.
Message from me to OP:
If you have any problems getting her out of Narconon, you should contact Media as soon as possible.

Django

Post by Django » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:58 am

Intelligence wrote:A bed is waiting for her in another Rehab as soon as she is out of Narconon.
I was about to post that Clambake needs a "Love Button", but on second thought, that sounds kinda dirty....

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:01 am

Nice job, Intelligence. Let us know how it goes, redcup.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

redcup

Post by redcup » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:13 am

Hi all,
Thank you all so much for your support. It has been a roller coaster the past 2 days. trying to get her home. Please PM me for more info..TY

redcup

Post by redcup » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:20 am

I sent a reply but I am not sure what happened to it..Thank you all for your help! It has been a roller coaster the past 2 days. If you would please PM me for more info.TY

skeptic2girl

Post by skeptic2girl » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:54 am

redcup wrote:I sent a reply but I am not sure what happened to it..Thank you all for your help! It has been a roller coaster the past 2 days. If you would please PM me for more info.TY
Were you able to get her out?
Sadly, the recent death at Narconon Arrowhead might help your cause. (There's a thread about the death on this board.)
"The truth is out there."

redcup

Post by redcup » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:54 pm

We need help..If anyone could PM me I will explain more. TY

Return to “Narconon Exposed”