HELP friend being held at Narconon

Drug rehabilitation or Scientology front?
Smurf

Re: HELP friend being held at Narconon

Post by Smurf » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:49 pm

redcup wrote:We need help..If anyone could PM me I will explain more. TY
Redcup: since you posted the plea on Monday, I forwarded it to several well-placed people that could offer assistance, including David Love & Colin Henderson, victims of Narconon abuse, who has been active in talking to the media & authorities. It was my understanding that you were contacted by David.

Whatever, the situation is, I encourage you not to share information with anyone, that you do not, personally, know. If you have questions of people pm'ing you, clear them FIRST with I'mglib or Don Carlo, the mods here. They would know whether the person pm'ing you is legit.

Obviously, with the recent death of, yet another, young person at Narconon, the cult is in full-scale damage control mode, and would seek to manipulate you for information to stop or prevent what ever your issue is, to the benefit of Narconon.

Be very careful who you give information to.

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:17 pm

redcup wrote:We need help..If anyone could PM me I will explain more. TY
GREAT NEWS!!!!!

This news has just come in. This young lady was not ordered by the court to be at Narconon, and with the assistance of Tory Christman, Mimi Parrow, and some unnamed heroes, a plan of action was executed and the local police in Michigan forced Narconon to release "Ashley" to the care of Mimi Parrow, who drove from Indiana to Michigan, to pick her up.

The photo taken minutes after the rescue..
https://www.facebook.com/mimi.parrow

The police officer in Albion reportedly told Ashley, "You are doing the right thing by leaving this place."

Radio Paul

Post by Radio Paul » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:54 pm

The Inspector General’s Office of the Department of Mental Health (Oklahoma) wants to hear from victims of Narconon Arrowhead.

They want firsthand accounts, in fact they need them. They will investigate any concerns you have and want to talk to you ASAP!

Local (405) 522-4058. Toll Free Number (877) 426-4058.

Please pass this along to other victims.

i-Betty

Post by i-Betty » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:43 pm

I'm so moved by this entire thread. Talk about power of the people. The speed at which you all moved to help these women brings tears to my eyes.

Saints and heroes.

Return to “Narconon Exposed”