CEO & Co. Announce: No more Scn and Narconon

Drug rehabilitation or Scientology front?
AnonyMary

CEO & Co. Announce: No more Scn and Narconon

Post by AnonyMary » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:08 am

Well worth reading in full.

Here is how Narconon uses Scientology and gets it's graduates to do the same.

In this case, Narconon, A Forever Recovery and Best Drug Rehabilitation lost one of the biggest feeder lines into their programs.... David Lee and Intervention Services and Technologies

This is a major strike against Narconon and will set the whole industry abuzz, including Narconon staffers.

Narconon, Scientology and Intervention Services and Technologies
http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint ... 144.0.html
My name is David Lee and I am the founder of Intervention Services and Technologies, Inc. For many years I was directly and indirectly responsible for helping over one thousand families members get their loved ones to Narconons throughout North America, a program that I once believed in, advocated for, and endorsed. A program that I no longer endorse in any way.

I must first state that I am not reacting to anything that Narconon, Scientology or anyone has “done” to me. I am not an angry terminated staff member, or been disconnected (until now, probably), or had a major falling out because of anything personal. I am simply here because of my own conscience, because of what I have seen and the damages that I believe Narconon has done by misleading addicts struggling to find recovery and the families that have often times invested everything they had on the hope that maybe it would work. I would also like to thank Mary McConnell of this site, and also Lucas Catton, without whom I might have not had the courage to make this final step.
Another great quote from this important statement:
"I sincerely and truly regret that many families that we worked with were being misled. I also regret that I did nothing to prevent it and was a party to getting their loved one's to Narconon without them knowing all the facts. It's ironic that when I was in the Narconon Universe they always said that an “overt of omission” is a “failure to act that results in the harm of another”. I could have drawn the line long ago, and regret that I stayed in that universe longer than my conscious gave me warning. I had misgivings long before writing this. I should have made a statement years ago."
Read on for the complete statement:
http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint ... l#msg28417
Mary McConnell, is my nom de plume. I help expose the Narconon scams, help victims and document the fraud. Google Narconon scam.
What is Scientology all about? Visit 'Reaching For The Tipping Point'
http://www.forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/

i-Betty

Re: CEO & Co. Announce: No more Scn and Narconon

Post by i-Betty » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:51 pm

This is great news. It's never too late to stop doing something foolish or harmful or insensitive or dangerous; I just hope that the families of those individuals who Mr Lee was (directly or indirectly) responsible for sending to Narconon facilities are able to forgive.

My instant reaction when I see somebody acting on their mistakes and asking for forgiveness is to offer that forgiveness without hesitation, but I have never had a child sent to a Narconon facility.

I wish David Lee well, and I'm so glad that his institution has ceased sending vulnerable people to Narconon :)

AnonyMary

Post by AnonyMary » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:38 pm

Wonderful reply, 1-Betty :D

David Lee has also posted some excellent and insightful commentary later on in that thread, about the Narconon program and setup - how it works and doesn't etc.
Mary McConnell, is my nom de plume. I help expose the Narconon scams, help victims and document the fraud. Google Narconon scam.
What is Scientology all about? Visit 'Reaching For The Tipping Point'
http://www.forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:36 pm

A former Narconon CEO gave interview to Rock Center, during that interview he blasted Narconon. I do not remember his name. Perhaps, it was David Lee.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

Radio Paul

Post by Radio Paul » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:50 am

David lee is coming back on Radio Paul tonight to talk about recent developments with Narconon and we will have a surprise audio recording never heard before.

10PM EST www.radio-paul.com

Rolandscew

View the latest post

Post by Rolandscew » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:51 am

Narconon used to have a facility at 25 Red Lion Square, London that was opened under false pretences. They have now moved or been thrown out.

Does anyone know where they are now?

Return to “Narconon Exposed”