One opened, more to come!
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:02 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Psych Promoting NarCONon??? Press Release 10/02/06
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:56 pm 

(snip)

In a previous statement, Dr. Alfonzo Paredes MD, a Professor of Psychiatry at the UCLA School of Medicine and board certified in Psychiatry and Neurology declared:

"The Narconon program has several features which, in my opinion, justify the implementation of the program."

"The drug-free procedure used by Narconon during alcohol and drug withdrawal is, in my opinion, sound. All patients who participate in the Narconon program are screened by a physician prior to acceptance in the program. Those individuals with physical signs of withdrawal symptoms of such severity that they require medical detoxification or medical conditions in need of care are not accepted until medical treatment is completed elsewhere. The Narconon program therefore manages the aspects of withdrawal that respond effectively to supportive and dietary care[...] I have presented some general comments on the merits of the program. If requested, I will be happy to give more detailed opinions concerning any specific aspect of the Narconon approach."

(snip)

Read the whole NarCONon Press Release here.

Scientific and Medical Accuracy of the Narconon Drug Rehab Program - Drug Rehabilitation News from Send2Press Newswire Mon, 02 Oct 2006 http://www.send2press.com/newswire/2006 ... -003.shtml

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:59 pm 

Alfonzo Paredes: ZoomInfo Business People Information
http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Paredes_ ... 63016.aspx