London

Dilbert

Post by Dilbert » Mon Jul 31, 2000 1:17 pm

Anomynous,

May I suggest you select a name for yourself. Then you will be distinct from all the others who use the name "Anonymous". Place your alias in the space indicated. Leave the passwaord blank. Leave the e-mail blank. Don't check off the box for anonymous.

I am ready to cry "uncle" myself.

I made the assumption that you were ex-CoS because you reacted to the hint that you might be associated with CoS in the manner you did.

That you have no more direct experience with CoS than I have had, I find your emphatic denial of having anything to do with CoS odd---but I take you at your word. (I don't disbelieve you in the least---neither your non-association with CoS nor the insult I inadvertantly made to you.) It's just that I have no viceral reaction when I am "accused" of being a CoS operative.

If you would be so kind as to name yourself something distinctive, I can better keep track of your preferences and dislikes......

Regards,

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Mon Jul 31, 2000 4:48 pm

Dilbert:

Just have to emphasize one more point. Direct experience with COS does not necessarily mean one is a scientologist or ex-scientologist. Families who have lost family members because of scientology may feel an equal amount of loathing for scientology/Hubbard. Just ask Noah Lottick's father or Lisa McPherson's aunt.

Now, I have learned the computer equivalent of a smiley face and how to get
a "handle" and you have learned it's not always wise to make judgements based on your "experience". Not too bad a deal--Hmmm?

By the way, this AB rode off into the sunset several days ago and this is definitely the last farewell appearance.

And please, do not cater to likes and dislikes -- that would be too, too boring!

Peace

richard ford

Post by richard ford » Mon Jul 31, 2000 8:33 pm

There are now two people in London who despise this cult with such venom that they are willing to picket London org each week until it closes.

Are there other brave souls willing to make the same commitment? Let us come back again and again until the job is done.

Mail me, call me, fax me but lets get some momentum going here.

richardfordlondon@yahoo.co.uk

01375 384 378

David Edwards

Post by David Edwards » Thu Aug 03, 2000 6:50 pm

As a journalist on the Brighton Evening Argus, I'm happy to report any pickets of Scientology groups in Sussex. I'm on 01273 544515 if you want to give me advance warning.

Ta.
David Edwards

leaving scientology

Post by leaving scientology » Thu Aug 03, 2000 7:49 pm

Odd things are going on in Brighton. I have received a number of calls form someone claiming to be a staff member (no name). They had no intention of leaving but wished to meet me in Brighton so that I might be "given something" There was clearly at least one other person near the phone on the last occasion but the person calling denied it. No contact name or number was given.

I started talking about OT3 and they put the phone down pronto.

I will send a politely worded letter to the ED of Brighton org asking if he has any comment to make on this odd little incident.

I am also launching an internet Community on the Microsoft Network to look into the conduct of Brighton Org. All comments are welcome. I am especialy keen to get the views of Brighton Scientologists and will urge them to take part when I write.

leaving scientology

Post by leaving scientology » Fri Aug 04, 2000 7:24 am

I would like to say one thing to those of us who are still wary of journolists. This may be the last of our Scientology conditioning.

I have delt with David Edwards in the past and have found him trustworthy.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sat Aug 05, 2000 8:35 am

I've seen _more_ rather than less activity
around the Brighton Org over the last few
weeks. More clams with clipboards, activity
at both org buildings rather than just the
Amex one, "personality test" sign outside
the cafe site, etc.

leaving scientology

Post by leaving scientology » Sat Aug 05, 2000 10:06 am

Yes, I agree that Brightons stats may be up. evertheless they are vunerable.

Presumably you are local to them. How about reversing the upstat?

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sat Aug 05, 2000 3:08 pm

Fine by me. Is it ok to interrupt them
while they're chatting to victims to warn
the victims about Xenu, etc.? I've often
been tempted to do this, but haven't bothered
up to now. e.g. I could carry some xenu
leaflets around just to do that with -
I go through Churchill square most weekends
on foot and usually see 2-3 clams with clipboards
either in Churchill square near Amex, or
outside the Costa coffee shop.

What about just going up to clams and pestering
them with questions about Xenu, h-bombs, etc.?

leaving scientology

Post by leaving scientology » Sat Aug 05, 2000 7:16 pm

We can do a lot of dammage to Brighton Org if we plan a co ordinated action.

For instance we have a very good jorno who will cover our actions and give us lots of space.

I would like to discuss a few ideas with you one to one. Would you email me directly through the link?

I have had a great deal of sucess with the London org (taking up the time of no less than seven staff members all this afternoon).

We can do the same to Brighton with the added bang of media coverage.

leaving scientology

Post by leaving scientology » Sat Aug 05, 2000 7:29 pm

I have returned from a picket of London Org. There were two of us on the picket. I do not know if it is OK for me to tell the name of my companion, so I will let him come forward if he wishes.

I think we are gradualy teaching the Clams to behave like normal human beings.

On one of my first pickets I was assualted. On the next I was taunted and had my toes stepped on. On this picket the Clams first refused to talk to me, but then decided I was safe and I had a human conversation with a couple of students.

Next time I will take them down the pub.

leaving scientology

Post by leaving scientology » Fri Aug 11, 2000 6:36 am

There are now regualr pickets every saturday.

Please contact me for details.

richard ford

Post by richard ford » Sat Aug 12, 2000 6:01 pm

We have had another picket of London Org. Very sucessful, we now have three picketers!!!

The clams got very frightend this time as they only know me. The two other picketers are worrying mysteries.

When two friends of unfold arrived just to see what he was up to, the panicked and called the police twice. The police were not pleased to be there the second time.

To cap a bad day for the clams, unfold was able to find someone who wished to interview them with a video camera. Panic.

A big welcome for Herman who I met at speakers corner. He wound them up by being very German and speaking with a strong German accent. The Clams called the police in alarm.

leaving scientology

Post by leaving scientology » Fri Aug 18, 2000 8:25 pm

Please see the Brighton section for news about Brighton. There are a lot of bad smells comming from Brighton Org. I am not sure how much reality there is behind the rumors.

Prehaps a local could help me?

leaving scientology

Post by leaving scientology » Sat Aug 19, 2000 2:25 am

Please see the Brighton section for news about Brighton. There are a lot of bad smells comming from Brighton Org. I am not sure how much reality there is behind the rumors.

Prehaps a local could help me?

Return to “United Kingdom”