PA system needed in London for Operation Reconnect [12/4]

chanson

PA system needed in London for Operation Reconnect [12/4]

Post by chanson » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:23 pm

To all London OCMBers,

If any of you have some form of public address equipment in the line of microphones, speakers, wiring etc, or know how such equipment can be obtained, or have experience in the use of such equipment at pickets, AND would be willing to offer a hand in the matter for Anonymous's next grand event, speak up in this thread or forever hold your peace. :)

Also, in case you were not aware of it, you're all invited for the event, of course.

hartley

Re: PA system needed in London for Operation Reconnect [12/4

Post by hartley » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:59 pm

chanson wrote:To all London OCMBers,

If any of you have some form of public address equipment in the line of microphones, speakers, wiring etc, or know how such equipment can be obtained
Er, had you missed that ARSCC(UK) has been using one in London for a long while? As featured on BBC Panorama last year? :?

I'll check to see if our engineer is available, he doesn't read OCMB.
ARSCC Demographics Department
Still looking for 9,950,000 scientologists.
http://news-from-bree.blogspot.com/
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:47 am

hartley wrote:
chanson wrote:To all London OCMBers,

If any of you have some form of public address equipment in the line of microphones, speakers, wiring etc, or know how such equipment can be obtained
Er, had you missed that ARSCC(UK) has been using one in London for a long while? As featured on BBC Panorama last year? :?

I'm not sure that your "karaoke on steroids" box is going to be adequate enough in wattage.

chanson

Post by chanson » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:15 pm

hartley wrote:Er, had you missed that ARSCC(UK) has been using one in London for a long while? As featured on BBC Panorama last year? :?

My bad. Replied to your PM :(
Sponge wrote:I'm not sure that your "karaoke on steroids" box is going to be adequate enough in wattage.
If their engineer has something bigger or knows how to get it, it would be fantastic. The box is still a notch up from a megaphone, though. :wink: (Although I'm looking into PA hire options as well.)

Return to “United Kingdom”