PA system needed in London for Operation Reconnect [12/4]

chanson
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:39 pm

PA system needed in London for Operation Reconnect [12/4]

Post by chanson » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:23 pm

To all London OCMBers,

If any of you have some form of public address equipment in the line of microphones, speakers, wiring etc, or know how such equipment can be obtained, or have experience in the use of such equipment at pickets, AND would be willing to offer a hand in the matter for Anonymous's next grand event, speak up in this thread or forever hold your peace. :)

Also, in case you were not aware of it, you're all invited for the event, of course.

User avatar
hartley
Posts: 1124
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: Bucks, UK
Contact:

Re: PA system needed in London for Operation Reconnect [12/4

Post by hartley » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:59 pm

chanson wrote:To all London OCMBers,

If any of you have some form of public address equipment in the line of microphones, speakers, wiring etc, or know how such equipment can be obtained
Er, had you missed that ARSCC(UK) has been using one in London for a long while? As featured on BBC Panorama last year? :?

I'll check to see if our engineer is available, he doesn't read OCMB.
ARSCC Demographics Department
Still looking for 9,950,000 scientologists.
http://news-from-bree.blogspot.com/
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/

User avatar
Sponge
Posts: 14692
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:23 am
Location: U.K.

Re: PA system needed in London for Operation Reconnect [12/4

Post by Sponge » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:47 am

hartley wrote:
chanson wrote:To all London OCMBers,

If any of you have some form of public address equipment in the line of microphones, speakers, wiring etc, or know how such equipment can be obtained
Er, had you missed that ARSCC(UK) has been using one in London for a long while? As featured on BBC Panorama last year? :?

I'll check to see if our engineer is available, he doesn't read OCMB.
I'm not sure that your "karaoke on steroids" box is going to be adequate enough in wattage.

chanson
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:39 pm

Re: PA system needed in London for Operation Reconnect [12/4

Post by chanson » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:15 pm

hartley wrote:Er, had you missed that ARSCC(UK) has been using one in London for a long while? As featured on BBC Panorama last year? :?

I'll check to see if our engineer is available, he doesn't read OCMB.
My bad. Replied to your PM :(
Sponge wrote:I'm not sure that your "karaoke on steroids" box is going to be adequate enough in wattage.
If their engineer has something bigger or knows how to get it, it would be fantastic. The box is still a notch up from a megaphone, though. :wink: (Although I'm looking into PA hire options as well.)

Post Reply

Return to “United Kingdom”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest