May 24th Plymouth is all hands to sell dianetics, sells 2

grathuln

May 24th Plymouth is all hands to sell dianetics, sells 2

Post by grathuln » Sun May 25, 2008 4:17 pm

Plymouth Org has a problem, they are running out of room for the copies of Dianetics that New Era publications keep sending and invoicing for. Yesterday they went all hands to the decks and go to guns to sell dianetics and sold 2 copies, we think. We saw someone go to the cash machine and assumed she must have bought it, the other we definately saw it being purchased.

They had 14 - 15 scientologists which included at least one at OT 3+ level and 3 trained auditors. They also had their training guy there but he left when we showed up, we think he was sent back to the org because he's been a naughty boy (abusive towards protestors); we believe this means no one is doing courses.

They spread themselves over 3 locations, unfortunately we didn't find out about the 3rd until it packed up, maybe it packed up because we found out about it. This worked for us as it gave us 2 locations to protest and so spread the word to more people. We think they figured this out and so consolidated later in the afternoon.

They naturally called the police shortly after we turned up, around 12:30. The police turned up around 14:30 to tell us we were perfectly within our rights to be there. :roll: They asked me not to get in people's faces with the camcorder though, but I hadn't been I'd not even had it on or pointing it anyone while I was talking to them; which meant I lost a lot of cool conversations. Like the scientologist who told me we were organised by Psychiatry and that criminals always accuse others of the crimes they commit to which I replied so when CCHR says Psychiatry: Industry of death, by your logic CCHR are the criminals. :P

As always here is the video to prove it:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sj9o-ZVaoIU

truthseeker

Post by truthseeker » Mon May 26, 2008 9:58 pm

well done plymouth keep it up :)

stuwyatt

Post by stuwyatt » Mon May 26, 2008 11:35 pm

Hi guys :)

I've just had my account activated (THANKS ANDREAS)....

I just wanted to say that I read many posts here, and there have been many times that I've really wanted to dive in on certain threads. I'm resting up a bit at the moment as we need to hit them hard Tues/Weds/Thurs. We are going to do our best to screw up their stats for another successive week.

Anyway - I just wanted to say hi, and to say thanks for everyone's help and support so far.

xxx

StormBringer

Post by StormBringer » Tue May 27, 2008 2:47 am

stuwyatt,
great work I love your attitude when dealing with them.
I love how you made the young blond woman think about why they were paying rent for a building that they should own.

Keep up the great work.

Atheist

stuwyatt

Post by stuwyatt » Fri May 30, 2008 12:10 am

We totally crashed their stats today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfunHlTKKvM

Enjoy :)

xxx
[url=http://youtube.com/user/PlymouthScientology]Cult Watch: Plymouth Scientology[/url]

opter

Post by opter » Fri May 30, 2008 5:05 am

You are doing a fabulous job. :lol: :blinkingheart:

Opter

truthseeker

Post by truthseeker » Fri May 30, 2008 4:28 pm

yeah, great work stu 8)

neil c

Post by neil c » Fri May 30, 2008 6:50 pm

Welcome to OCMB, Stu !!

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Fri May 30, 2008 10:00 pm

stuwyatt, I am very glad to have you among us on the Bake. I consider you to be a great asset and I admire your cool demeanor under duress. I'm looking forward to reading what you post.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Fri May 30, 2008 10:02 pm

stuwyatt, I am very glad to have you among us on the Bake. I consider you to be a great asset and I admire your cool demeanor under duress. I'm looking forward to reading what you post.

By the way, how is your friend? I haven't seen him in your recent videos. Is he OK?
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Kilia

Post by Kilia » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:56 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!!
How in the hell did I miss Stu's postings here???
Arrggh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, welcome to OCMB and hope you had a great birthday, Stu!

:birthday:

:blinkingheart:

Kilia

Return to “United Kingdom”