Dianetics Book-a-thon sequel. London May 1st-4th 09

Sponge

Dianetics Book-a-thon sequel. London May 1st-4th 09

Post by Sponge » Fri May 01, 2009 10:19 pm

This is happening in ondon May 1st-4th......

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leak ... 2009-44773

Good for flash raids perhaps.

elwood

Post by elwood » Fri May 01, 2009 10:38 pm

"there was sure to be a bookbuyers..."

"twined..."

"Dianticist..."

"eachother..."

"pre-natal..."

Doesn't anyone proofread this shit? And doesn't it all sound like it's written by the same person?
When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
-- Dave Barry

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sat May 02, 2009 12:01 am

elwood wrote:"there was sure to be a bookbuyers..."

"twined..."

"Dianticist..."

"eachother..."

"pre-natal..."

Doesn't anyone proofread this shit? And doesn't it all sound like it's written by the same person?
These things are written by different people but they use L. Ron's policy letters that tell them how to write the stuff. People who are very involved in scientology tend to take on L. Ron's personality. (When I got out that was one thing I was very happy to jettison.) Because of that much of what comes from scientology seems like one person wrote it.
"The staff are all so friendly I felt really at home and happy to spend an entire day here. Thank your for a great experience."
This is what is referred to as "love bombing." Love bombing is used by cults on their new recruits. It is also used by psychopaths who are future spousal abusers.

Ref: Cults in Our Midst by Margaret Thaler Singer, Combatting Cult Mind Control and Releasing the Bonds: Empowering People to Think for Themselves by Steven Hassan and The Sociopath Next Door by Martha Stout
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator » Tue May 05, 2009 2:10 pm

I am sorry to report that I stumbled into some scienos in Queensway
on Saturday, doing their best to wear their lying smiley faces to give the impression of being " good people only here to help others " to all the
members of the public unaware of what they are really like behind the appearances and all the lies with good TRs.

Got caught a bit off guard as I didn't come across any of them for a long while, but I am sorry to report that they were all new faces to me, so a new batch of victims, now spending their time helping deceiving others, as
usual, whilst being deceived themselves. Very sad.

In spite of all the good work, there are still many people unaware of what they are really like, with some falling for the scam and all the smiling faces, and lies with good TRs .

I forgot to ask " How is Xenu ? ". Too bad. :roll:
" CULTS ARE SOUL STEALERS "

Return to “United Kingdom”