14 Oct 2011 Saint Hill IAS Event

charlottesometimes

Re: 14 Oct 2011 Saint Hill IAS Event

Post by charlottesometimes » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:24 am

Somewhat off-topic, but it came up in DC this weekend: Are Terrill and Div6 (of DC fame) the only practicing Scientologists who protest the CoS? They are the only two that I'm personally aware of.

tamasin-sp

Post by tamasin-sp » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:11 am

Thank you Charlotte sometimes and glad you like the banner Sponge.

Except for the first protest I ever went to,Tottenham Court Road, March 2008. I have never seen a freezoner protest other than Terril.In March 2008 there was another guy, have never seen him again.

I have to admit, my first thoughts when I spotted Terril coming towards us was to protest by going straight home.Having committed a lot to the day, I wasn't about to give him or David Miscavige the satisfaction.There is much I could say about this, but I won't.

It was an interesting day, to say the least.

As Ax has pointed out, St. Hill security know exactly who all of us were at the protest, so hiding behind trees taking pictures was very bizarre behavior.But, then I wouldn't expect anything else, it's Scientology.
Look at our brokenness.
We know that in all Creation
Only the human family
Has strayed from the sacred way.

Teach us love,compassion,honour
That we may heal the earth
And heal each other.(part of an Ojibway prayer)

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:31 pm

Apparently both Travolta and Cruise were at the event according to this: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40235

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:41 am

The cult is pushing out PR on the self-publish sites which hit the newsfeeds, about the Sussex Air Ambulance charity gala at the IAS St.Hill weekend.
(safe link): http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... 933245.DTL
In their own PR they don't publish how much was raised yet from other sources it was reported that it was £54,000 worth of equipment (two fast response vehicles).
They do claim that it was scientolgists that raised it, not specifically the "church" of scientology itself, just "scientologists".
However, there were non-scientologists who attended that charity gala and would likely have donated to the Air Amublance charity too.

Edit, here's one of their PR photos:

They went to all this trouble, with all this expense, to raise a mere £54,000 ????. Pathetic ...

Return to “United Kingdom”