Saint Hill

neil c

Post by neil c » Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:40 pm

Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise was at Saint Hill when we picketed last weekend! - which accounts for the 1000's of clams scurrying around excitedly:

(long link)

free_for_real

Post by free_for_real » Sat Nov 06, 2004 4:55 pm

Neil c, that makes it even better. Can you imagine the scientologist trying to keep the truth from Tom Cruise that actually there are way more people against them than for them and that by being a member he actually decreases his career rather than furthering it.

I wonder if he ever hires people to secretly find out about the so called "critics" (those of us who are telling the truth about our experiences).

That would be great if he did.

Hubbard's Mushroom

Post by Hubbard's Mushroom » Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:31 pm

I doubt if Tom knows much about the falsity of his religion. I think he is still brainwashed.

It is much easier to yell fuck you at everybody who questions scientology then have to admit that you a big movie star are wrong.

I would ask any scientologist to examine what it is about their own nature that they remain in a position of needing to yell fuck you at people.
Examine exactly what type of religion you are in where you are compelled daily to fight with people to defend the indefensible.

If you need a religion, why not choose one which promotes peace?
It could be that those who DO know the truth of scientology's insanity and cruelty choose to remain a scientologist because being a scientologist gives them an excuse to act out their own cruelty and insanity.

Insane people think it's fun to have daily fuck you fights.

hope

Post by hope » Sun Nov 07, 2004 8:23 am

I asked my auditor one time about the validity of scientology and he got in my face and flipped me off and then said "Fuck You" and then something about how he didn't have to prove anything to me...bla bla bla...I wasn't being mean about it whatsoever, I was just wanting 'something' after having been in scientology for a year or 2 that would prove anything is true about it. For example, past lives...He got a crazy look in his eye and told me that he himself was the pied piper in one of his last lives. We had finished auditing a few weeks before this and I never went back in the cO$ again. Having been a pied piper or cartoon figure just didn't seem to have any practical application in the real world and I just couldn't take any more of the bs stories without absolute PROOF.
I had another scientology friend at the time who told me that his biggest win on OT3 was to take a bath more often. Funny but true. I could have told him that without him spending all of his money.
Oh yeah, almost forgot, I was wondering if there was a 'Fuck You' policy somewhere that I don't know about. I'm serious. Anyone know?

hubbardslave

Post by hubbardslave » Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:07 am

According to Hubbard and Scientology, their "enemies" are Suppressive Persons: "Enemy. SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed."
— L. Ron Hubbard, HCOPL 10-18-1967

hubbardslave

Post by hubbardslave » Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:08 am

"We must ourselves fight on the
basis of total attrition of the
enemy. So never get reasonable
about him. Just go all the way
in and obliterate him."
— L. Ron Hubbard, HCOPL 02-16-1969

Hubbard's Mushroom

Post by Hubbard's Mushroom » Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:33 pm

"I was wondering if there
was a 'Fuck You' policy
somewhere that I don't know about."

There might as well be. Enough
of them yell fuck you as to make it
predictable. Scientology is
supposed to help solve the
person's problems.
Unlike most methods of mental
help, scientology has the
person examining false mocked
up unprovable data such as past
lives and BTs. The practicing
scientologist is not taught to
introspect in a healthy
productive way. They are taught
to look outside and blame sps.

free_for_real

Post by free_for_real » Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:43 pm

Stated or not, very often the intention I got from staff when confronting them with a question that may shake their robotic responses was indeed "f*ck you".

Again new people may ask the question "what kind of "religion" operates like this?" to which I would answer, no religion at all.

Scientology is a totalitarian cult being ran like a business for profit only.

Don't get in their way or per L. Ron Hubbard's own words, you can be oliterated.

Seeker_Of_Truth

Post by Seeker_Of_Truth » Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:54 pm

Hi everyone in the U.K. and on the boards i live only a few miles away from Saint Hill and in the past few months i've learned a lot about CO$. I'm Intrested in meeting up with people for pickets/leaflet handouts or simply to educate me much more on the inner workings of the truth of Scientology. I have my own story for wanting to find out the real truth. Neil C, do you have any plans for any Saint Hill pickets in the near future?
"The beginning of wisdom is found in doubting; by doubting we come to the question, and by seeking we may come upon the truth." - Pierre Abelard

neil c

Post by neil c » Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:53 pm

Seeker of Truth,

Our picket schedule hasn't been finalised yet, but a Saint Hill demo is likely for later in the year. Email me.

Blue Streak

Post by Blue Streak » Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:37 pm

I live in Brighton - about 15 mins from St Hill. As the Brighton org seems pretty much deserted these days - I haven't seen them doing stress tests outside for months and I've only ever seen one person either go in or come out - maybe it'd be a good idea to meet up for some fun in E Grinstead sometime.
Please let me know if you've got anything in the pipeline

antiscn

Post by antiscn » Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:44 pm

fab4lous,
i live in brighton too.
if you want to maybe do something in brighton,PM me.

Dumbo11

Post by Dumbo11 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:31 am

I live in Brighton and I still see the "stress testers" although its too cold for them to sit outside at the moment.

I'm about 5 mins from Churchilll Square, so if you want someone to picket with you, drop me a line in the Brighton thread.

By the looks of things we'll outnumber them substantially.

B

Return to “United Kingdom”