Guest Book 2012

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
JustGirl

Guest Book 2012

Postby JustGirl » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:42 am

New visitors please say hello here. For lengthy discussions use Opinions and Debates.

Adotri

Re: Guest Book 2012

Postby Adotri » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:40 pm

HELLO !!! HELLO!!! HI!! Intergalactic Beings....
I did not want to reveal myself but I must ... I AM the great CORNHOLIO...XENU'S older brother who does not get mentioned in the "scriptures" of scientology because the Hubbard dude who wrote them actually had the wrong biological implant...yes he did...so sorry...I know it hurts but he did. HERE is the truth of truths...ready?
I AM the way to being clear/helping humanity/obtaining freedom/happiness/creating a better reality/ etc. etc. etc. etc. And guess what, I will show it to you and a fraction of the cost you are currently paying and to make it even more appealing to you It does not require for you to come to work for me..
$100 bucks for the whole thing...I'll throw in a couple of post-it notes also...
if you don't believe I am the real deal, check out the evidence: My writings have been translated intergalactically in 30000 different languages and my religion is the fastest growing religion southeast of Uranus...The greatest Thermian (look it up) actor in the world received our highest honor: the medal of PONZI (not sure how we got that name..it may be related to how certain type of individuals follow..err send money to certain kind of leaders)
Anyway...if you want to send me the $100 please scratch the fingernail of your left thumb while standing up on your right foot and the address will be revealed to you of where to send the $100...alternatively, if that does not work for some reason please start reciting the chinese alphabet backwards in German. Now if you can't figure that one out either well you'd better start reading...the TIME IS NOW...THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY DEPENDS ON YOU!!!
CORNHOLIO...THE GREAT

P.S: On a serious note...THANK YOU for your efforts on unmasking this cult. Many blessings to you all...

visitor

Postby visitor » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:40 am

I used to live on the west coast of Florida & have had some small interactions with scientologists over the years.

I like to keep up on their craziness just because I think, like fungus, scientology thrives in the dark.

VISITOR

Postby VISITOR » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:37 pm

I have family members within this cult, and, besides the fact that they cut off anyone who does not buy into their thetan/xenu fairy tales - what is most sickening is that their own children are indoctrinated from day one with no option of knowing a life otherwise, or freedom to choose their own life path.

I've seen the Clearwater beach offices first hand. It has the same cheap linger of hustling and fleecing that a 2nd hand car dealership does.

Thank you Operation Clambake. If you can encourage only one person to research into their options and question the credibility of this organisation before they plunge headfirst into a life of bizarre existence, your work will be worthwhile.

ANON.UK

Postby ANON.UK » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Greetings brothers and sisters.
I've been meaning to stop by for a while.
The Church of Scientology has to be fully exposed to the World.
Any Scientology members reading this please take note of the following.........
Your family love you, your family needs you, you have been radicalised, you ARE a member of a cult, YOU, ARE, AN, ADDICT.
It's never too late to get out, there's help for you if you just reach out for it.

All the best Xenu.

Franny

Postby Franny » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:20 am

I am forever grateful to my daddy for refusing to sign a release for me to join staff, around 1979, in Seattle, when I was 15. I was angry at the time, but when put me through a "PTS (Potential Trouble Source) Rundown", sent to the Guardian's office and coached - word for word - how to educate my dad, who was labeled a suppressive person, whose influence I would need to "disconnect" from, I started to get nervous . I quietly slipped away, remembering all the questions about the IRS and the FBI, and all of those books of rules. I am very lucky.

I have just found this site, and want to do what I can to help, carefully. Thanks for the work you do. I will register. I am a little nervous, but I can't let them censor me over 30 years later.

spookles

Postby spookles » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:10 am

Hello,

A couple days ago, I signed up and posted an introduction in the introductions section and soon thereafter got a message saying I've been permanently banned!! I don't understand why. Could anybody help?
email: vancewoodward@gmail.com.
Thanks,
Vance

ANSWER BY MODERATOR DON CARLO
We're happy to have you and sorry we banned you by accident, Vance. I'mglib and I delete sometimes 500 spam posts a day and occasionally someone with an unusual name gets swept up. Go ahead and post three times. I'mglib or I will approve your three posts, and then you'll be permanently registered. I'mglib and I try to do our mod work approval/ spam control daily.

Abrahamswigsymn

Guest Book 2012

Postby Abrahamswigsymn » Tue May 09, 2017 11:13 am

Hi guest,
New posters after registering need to submit three posts that are approved as readable and about Scientology. If you cant post, you may have been banned by mistake during a sweep for spam. If so, please tell us your user name and well un-ban you.
Your mod, Don Carlo.

Return to “Guest Book”