Guest Book 2001

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
Anonymous

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 10, 2001 11:23 am

Hi Clambake. Keep it up!

Anonymous

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jun 16, 2001 7:57 am

this is a test

Rey

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby Rey » Sat Jun 16, 2001 4:21 pm

www.exscientologist.com is about a small group of Ex Scientologists that still practice the religion as it was before modification by RTC. You can still go up the old bridge! The old bridge is better!

The new bridge is available as well! Both bridges are very affordable, there are no Sec Check, and no 'Regging' (high power or otherwise). You go up the bridge in a totally self determined fashion!

www.exscientologist.com has a list of the names and addresses of thousands of Ex Scientologists! If you are on the list and wish to be removed please visit the site and contact the appropriate person. Alternately, if you wish your name to be included on the list, let us know!

catarina

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby catarina » Sat Jun 16, 2001 11:07 pm

That list of supposedly ex-scientologists does not seem very reliable. I have not read it through very carefully, but noticed there is at least one person who in present time is doing PR work for OSA in Sweden.

Fred

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby Fred » Sun Jun 17, 2001 6:33 am

Catarina:

It's a big list. I will help Rey get it right.

The postulate and intention behind the list, was to stimulate the formation of groups that want to practice the Scientology religion as taught by LRH (not RTC).

I never did like the church -- even in 1973. I just liked the courses and the auditing.

If anybody can help us correct the list, we would appreciate the effort!

sysop

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby sysop » Thu Jun 28, 2001 12:23 am

Uhm - sorry - sysadmin needing to test migration. Just ignore.

Fred

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby Fred » Thu Jun 28, 2001 12:38 am

Congratulations, you're back up!

I hate RTC, but love LRH. I request a topic on this board for people who like the religion (auditing and training), but hate the church.

I am getting the bridge outside of the church and I'm getting better results for a twentieth the $$$

$400,000 may be OK for John Travolta, but it's far too steep for me!

admin
Site Admin

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby admin » Thu Jun 28, 2001 6:33 am

test
Andreas @ www.xenu.net
- Life is not a test.

stimpson

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby stimpson » Thu Jun 28, 2001 10:49 am

To Fred. You should really take a look at some of the scientific criticism of Dianetics. I am not talking about criticism about LRH personally, but about the fact that the entire scientific community agrees that Dianetics can be very harmfull.

Just as an example, LRH claimed that exposure to OT3 before being properly prepared can be fatal. If this is true, then clearly the practice of Scientology is at least potentially dangerous.

You owe it to yourself to check out the potential dangers from all sources, not just LRH. If, having been made aware of the possible dangers, you still decide that Scientology is right for you, then that's clearly your decision to make. But you should be aware of ALL of the facts before you make that decision, not just what LRH says.

As for your idea about a topic for people who like the religion, but not the church, I think that's a great idea. But don't be surprised if you recieve a lot of criticism there. A lot of people very strongly believe that the fundemental basis of Dianetics and Scientology is fraudulent and dangerous. I personally have no direct experience with Scientology, but as a physicist who knows for a fact that at least some of what LRH declared to be scientific fact is false, I am inclined to agree with them.

Dr. Stupid

Tigger

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby Tigger » Thu Jun 28, 2001 1:24 pm

GOOD TRIUMPS OVER EVIL!

Once again Andreas and the good guys have beaten back the evil horde and FREE SPEECH lives to fight another day! Hip Hip Hooray!!!

Gee, thanks Andreas for everything.

Tigger

(kisses ground and cries, "Oh, there's no place like home, there's no place like home!) :) :) :)

P.S. When you have time, please tell us all the exciting details how you did it.
COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

"If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people in the world."

simplex

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby simplex » Thu Jun 28, 2001 2:36 pm

Fred,
What exactly is the religion that you belive in.

Is the audit and training an integrated part or is it possible to be religious without that part?

Is it possible to train and audit without being religious?

Simplex

JM

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby JM » Thu Jun 28, 2001 7:28 pm

Glad to see you back up !!

newguy

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby newguy » Fri Jun 29, 2001 12:11 pm

Kudos to Andreas,
Your hard work is greatly appreciated by all of us I'm sure. Free Speech will not be Denied!

NG

Sam

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby Sam » Fri Jun 29, 2001 6:50 pm

TEST

I'm having a lot of trouble getting into anything on this M.B.

sysop

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby sysop » Sat Jun 30, 2001 4:21 am

Test - ignore

Return to “Guest Book”