Guest Book 2001

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
Anonymous

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby Anonymous » Sat Dec 08, 2001 10:01 pm

Hello,

I'm taking scientology to court to get my money back, however i signed a waiver when leaving the sea org saying i will not claim against scientology and a signed somthing after each course that said roughly the same thing. Are these waivers legal? can i still take scientology to court? i signed them under duress so that might make them void. Any advice.

After the damage i will do i will definatly get a declare - HAAREK - maybe i can send you a photocopy to put over your fireplace.

HOW DO I BECOME REGISTERED ON THIS SITE SO I CAN TALK IN THE RESTRICTED SECTION SO NO SCIENTOLOGY STAFF CAN NOT MONITOR.

Anonymous

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby Anonymous » Sat Dec 08, 2001 10:10 pm

Hello,
I'm getting my money back from clams via court, however i signed a waiver when leaving the SO that says i will not claim, harm the clams etc, i also signed a waiver after each course that said somthing similar. Is this legal, can i still claim. Any advice.

HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER SO I CAN SPEAK IN THE RESTRICTED SECTION, FREE OF OSA AND SCIO MEMBERS

don_carlo

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby don_carlo » Sun Dec 09, 2001 12:00 am

Anonymous, the restricted section is for those people who have registered their nickname with Andreas. This could include pro-Scientology people.

Others on this message board have gotten refunds. I hope they can help you.

friend

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby friend » Sun Dec 09, 2001 3:09 am

There seems to be alot invested in this waiver you talk of, anonymous. Wish I could remember who said what about the legal aspects of this. Hopefully, they will come here to advise. I'd be sure to read the stories here, and be careful in picking a lawyer.
my best,
friend

haarek

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby haarek » Sun Dec 09, 2001 10:48 am

I am no lawyer but people has written on this board earlier and said that they have got money back even if they have signed the waivers.
The waivers doesn`t hold in court.

I think they are more of a mental thing, trying to convince the person signing them that he hasn`t a chance, convince him that he is in a trap it`s impossible to do something about.

Anonymous
I rather have my own. But thank you.

don_carlo

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby don_carlo » Sun Dec 09, 2001 11:15 pm

Operation Clambake's crash around June 2001, destroyed a lot of those posts about refunds, which were on pre-June 2001 "Opinions and Debate" and pre-June 2001 "Guestbook. My suggestion would be to go to "Opinions and Debate," go past all the existing threads to the bottom, and start a new thread entitled "How do you get a refund?

Anonymous

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby Anonymous » Sun Dec 09, 2001 11:44 pm

OT III outon the peer2peer networks

If u have it get Kazaa or Direct Connect
And the Happy scientology people will burst in to tears.

Once out on P2P always on P2P nobody owns it and there is nobody to take to court ;o)

Anonymous

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby Anonymous » Mon Dec 10, 2001 1:12 pm

I am the anonymous psychiatrist. In my past life I was Adolf Hitler. I am a psychiatrist because I want to destroy peoples minds. Scientology helps people. I don't want to see anyone get better. People must be kept dumb, down and ignorant. I will get all the scientologists and put them on extremely high doses of prozac and use lots of ect. I put school children on prozac. I own a drug factory. When I put the women Scientologists and my other patients through ect after I send them unconscious I use their bodies for my sexual purposes without them knowing

Sergio Carballo

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby Sergio Carballo » Mon Dec 10, 2001 8:09 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola, yo soy solo un navegante mas de Internet, que le gusta averiguar
sobre nuevos temas, asi que decidi entrar en la pagina de Cienciologia
puesto que me habian comentado algo al respecto. Creo que esta pagina es muy
cuestionable por varios motivos: En primer lugar me parece que el autor o
autores del sitio hacen un esfuerzo desesperado y evidentemente mal
intencionado por dejar en mal a la iglesia de cienciologia, pero lo que mas
me llama la atencion es que no se fundamentan en ningun caso real. Lo que
trato de decir es que solo hablan de manera generica tratando de confundir
al lector con un juego de palabras que a simple vista parece cierto, pero
que si se mira con mas detalle no dice nada concreto que se pueda
cuantificar, supongo que es por no tener pruebas al respecto lo que deja en
duda todos sus argumentos. Realmente es despreciable la manera en que se
expresan, llena de sarcasmo, mala intencion, confusion de los hechos, es
obvio que su intencion no es criticar es destruir.

En segundo lugar me gustaria ver alguna cita textual de uno de los
libros de cienciologia no una frase sino un texto que realmente haga ver a
Cienciologia como el demonio que ustedes pintan. Aunque nuevamente supongo
que no lo han hecho porque estoy seguro que en sus vidas han leido
conscienzudamente un libro de cienciologia o tienen conocimiento tangible al
respecto. En fin, su pagina es una burla al lector que desea adquirir
informacion real de lo hechos, porfavor no hagan perder el tiempo a la gente
con articulos unilaterales que no llegan a nada.

Gracias

don_carlo

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby don_carlo » Tue Dec 11, 2001 2:52 am

Geez the anonymous "psychiatrist" suddenly realized that Operation Clambake's crash deleted his old posts as well as many of mine and others. So he reposted the Hitler drivel. I'm amazed he's been lurking quitely for so long. Hellooo...tell us your Scientology story in THIS life!

freeborn

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby freeborn » Tue Dec 11, 2001 3:29 am

Either that, or OSA's run out of new scripts and has to return to old ones.

Anonymous

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby Anonymous » Tue Dec 11, 2001 9:54 am

I am a scientologist. we can handle life better than anyone. there are fifty of us living in a small government flat. LRH tech teaches us to handle life and how to live in cramped conditions. I am OTV. I believe the story taught at OTIII. People misundrestand it. Once I finsish clearing the planet here in a billion years time, I will help LRH clear other parts of the universe.

Bill C

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby Bill C » Tue Dec 11, 2001 10:15 am

Great Site: I'm glad to see sites exposing these kooks. I've not heard mention of The Citizens Commission on Human Rights. It is an arm of the Scientologist cult that is set up to attack the mental health field. They send out some very slick publications that are seemingly (on the surface) well written. They attack such medically proven disorders as depression and Bi-Polar disorder,as being frauds created by psychiatrists and drug companies to get rich off of people. Well, it's unfortunate that the psychiatric field and the pharmaceutical industry are not above reproach, but the Citizens Commission uses lies, and misquotes to perpetrate more fraud. Has any body seen any good sites or articles debunking that arm of the Scientology cult ?
Please respond to MsMarla3@CS.com

rock

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby rock » Tue Dec 11, 2001 5:15 pm

I was previouly anonymous untill that scientology prick came along - my new name is as above. That scientlogist forgot to say how they took all his money, made him disconnect with his whole family because they told him, he was been riped off and now he is so brain washed he even believes the crap they tell him - you think your more causative than other people, you pathetic fool.

anyway thanks for the info, i will check out opinions and debates. By the way does anyone know any solicitors in the birmingahm area that have done scientology before.

if anyone wants to know i spent £9000 on courses and was in the sea org for a year, if anyone wants any amusing stories about how fucked up the SO please ask.

don_carlo

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby don_carlo » Tue Dec 11, 2001 7:56 pm

Amusing stories are always welcome. You could start a new thread in the area called "My Story from Inside Scientology," and get lots of comments and new questions.

Return to “Guest Book”