Guest Book 2001

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
robert B

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby robert B » Wed Dec 12, 2001 6:31 pm

To Judith Anderson, Don Carlo, friend & Haarek

First and foremost, thank you all so much for responding to my first message! I can't tell you how great it makes me feel knowing there are others out there feeling like I do. This is such a wonderful site.

To Judith: After I told my Mom that I had to disconnect, she immediatly flew home and slashed her wrists. I didn't find out about this until much later. She felt she had lost her son. The chuch never found out. Luckily, she didn't die, but to tell you the truth, it's real tough to live knowing I did this to her. Thank you so much for asking about it and letting me talk about it.

As I'm sure all of you have, I too, have read "A Piece of Blue Sky," "Madman or Messiah," (Bent was a friend of mine) and the rest. Isn't it amazing that ALL OF US were pulled in by this man! I get calls from LRH Jr.'s daughter and her son. Their Dad died broke running a public storage (I think) business. She speaks out against the Church of Slimology and is called quite often by those idiots. I also knew LRH's kids. I knew Authur and Suzette quite well. I was suppose to teach Suzette how to ski (snow) but never got around to it. I was also suppose to do a LRH tech program on learning with John Travolta in 1976 but never got IA (issue authority) for it. I would love to talk to John now and ask him why. Surely he must know some of their dirty secrets. I suspect though that in his younger days as a bisexual male, the Co$ is holding this over his head. I guess PC folders are not so confidential after all!
Does anyone know what ever happened to David Mayo?

I guess I'm done for now. Thank you all for your support and kindness. I've made a new set of very good friends.

Robert Burns (yes, my real name)

Ro

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby Ro » Wed Dec 12, 2001 6:39 pm

To anonymous from Nov 1 (Former SO member)

I can understand you feeling a bit uncomfortable at this site, but your insight would be very welcome. I too, am new to this site and talking about things here can make a person feel whole again! There's a lot of us (former Co$ members) out here, and knowing that helps. Welcome aboard!

Robert Burns (former staff - Honolulu Mission)

Eeejjj

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby Eeejjj » Wed Dec 12, 2001 9:41 pm

Robert: "I suspect though that in his younger days as a bisexual male, the Co$ is holding this over his head. I guess PC folders are not so confidential after all!"

You presented a conclusion as fact based on your "suspicion".

robert Burns

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby robert Burns » Wed Dec 12, 2001 9:43 pm

Dear web site:

How do I set up an account?

Rob Burns

haarek

ARCHIVE 2001

Postby haarek » Wed Dec 12, 2001 10:43 pm

Rob Burns
Go to the left and click on: Getting Started,
there it is explained how you set up an account.

You are right about how talking about things on this board can help a person feel whole again.
This board has helped me a lot, and I am sure it has for other ex-$cientologists as well.

I see that as one of the purposes for this board.

Judith Anderson

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby Judith Anderson » Thu Dec 13, 2001 12:12 am

E. JJJJJJ

You completely skipped over the fact that your church almost caused this man's mother to kill herself.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Stop dwelling on the peripherals.

Larry King asked Tom Cruise why the church constantly "gets such a bad rap." Of course Tommy Boy flashed his famous grin and dodged the answer.

I wish Larry would have asked me. I would have told him:

disconnection
fair game
osa
bullbaiting
rtf
dirty tricks
stalking
hacking
practicing medicine without a license
endangering mentally ill people
etc. and etc. and ect.

Do you have any empathy for anyone? So far, I haven't seen it.

Saguaro Rose

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby Saguaro Rose » Thu Dec 13, 2001 5:59 pm

Robert Burns: Welcome! I have found this site to be both healing and stimulating. I am currently trying to sort out things in my mind as well. This is a wonderful forum for that purpose.

I am new to the Internet, so I don't know how to provide links, but I, too, was very interested in whatever happened to David Mayo. I really looked up to him. I found a posting of an interview with him (can't remember where it is; I thinks it's for one of the LRH biographies, like A Piece of Blue Sky). Try doing a search; his story (and his wife's) is very very interesting and enlightening.

EJ says "Robert: "I suspect though that in his younger days as a bisexual male, the Co$ is holding this over his head. I guess PC folders are not so confidential after all!"

You presented a conclusion as fact based on your "suspicion".

EJ, as I have said, I don't know how to provide links. However, I read a lot of what Stacy Brooks wrote. She herself was in the presence of DM when he was laughing and joking about John Travolta's PC folder, and it was one of the things that made her realize what a shithead he is. So, there is at least one personal account of the fact that this DOES happen! Not to mention the dozens of affidavits from people who have been dead-agented thru the culling of their "confidential" PC folders. I'm REALLY WONDERING.....do you think that ALL of these people are simply bald-faced liars for the sake of it?

Rob Burns

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby Rob Burns » Thu Dec 13, 2001 6:41 pm

Saguaro:

Hello! Let me know what you find out about David Mayo. I did indeed make a statement about John Travolta based on 3rd party info. But I just can't help but think DM and his brown shirted thugs cull PC folders for damaging info to keep people in line.
Where were you on line? How many years? Any stories you'd like to share? You are very much among friends here, as I have found. Someone named Judith has been very kind to me in my first journey on this site. I guess we're all pretty much "recovering scientologists."
Looking forward to communicating with you again.
Oh, by the way, any of you get involved with Avatar or Eckankar? Both are off shoots of SCN.
Now for all my friends out there, try something and see what happens:

I firmly believe in the power of love, kindness and compassion. Here in Southern California, our car is our horse and we tend to spend a lot of time in them. Next time you're driving, mock-up a sphere made up of white light surrounding your vehicle to protect you from danger. Then, slowly do the same for all drivers you see. Then expand it out to include the planet. See if it doesn't put a smile on your face. To use an old term, I always get "keyed out" when I do this. Let me know.
All the Best
Rob Burns

rock

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby rock » Thu Dec 13, 2001 7:12 pm

john travolta here,
i'm OT5 and i want to clear all 76 planets in this sector of the universe and i will be very famous on all planets and i will help opera go OT too, so she can come to the planets with me and i can go on her shows and get people to give clams their money and believe that LRH is god.

See thats not too far fetched is it, why don't you all become scientologists and we can all move in together at walsh mannor and work our butts of so we can fly off to other planets.

freeborn

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby freeborn » Thu Dec 13, 2001 11:10 pm

Rock: Did you finish 3rd grade?

Anonymous

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby Anonymous » Fri Dec 14, 2001 2:32 am

I was just surfing the net. Behold i find some jackass & ass's who ars so cluelesss. The time is getting closer where i find your so called will. You know what makes your reasoning so much
better, I think your Ballless!
Your God!

charlie

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby charlie » Fri Dec 14, 2001 4:42 am

Freeborn, perhaps 'rock' finished 3rd grade but 'Anonymous' definitely didn't.

freeborn

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby freeborn » Fri Dec 14, 2001 5:37 am

Either that, or they both went to some co$ school.

rock

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby rock » Fri Dec 14, 2001 1:42 pm

i dont need to finish 3rd grade, i'm OT and have been educated far beyond your simple human think. I am always exterior as my body is too small to hold my great power.

"3rd grade" how dare you mock the great rock.

charlie

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby charlie » Fri Dec 14, 2001 2:59 pm

He's a poet and didn't know it!

Return to “Guest Book”