Guest Book 2001

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
freeborn

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by freeborn » Fri Dec 14, 2001 3:46 pm

But his feet show it; they're Long Fellows.

clamato

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by clamato » Fri Dec 14, 2001 3:46 pm

If you want to send e-mail greetings to our troops this season, here is the link:

http://anyservicemember.navy.mil/

Anonymous

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by Anonymous » Mon Dec 17, 2001 12:50 am

Could someone start a discussion on the new Tom Cruise movie "Vanilla Sky"? How much Scientology is embedded in this flick? What are your opinions, as former members of Scientology about the movie if any of you have seen it? Thanks and keep up the good work?

Judith Anderson

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by Judith Anderson » Mon Dec 17, 2001 1:24 am

I haven't seen it and wouldn't if you paid me.
But I don't have to see it to know that there is no Scientology in it. Tommy Boy is smart enough to know that Scientology is box office poison. But aside from all that, I wouldn't see it because I don't approve of guys who dump their wives for younger women.

freeborn

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by freeborn » Mon Dec 17, 2001 3:58 am

I don't want to help pay his salary.

charlie

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by charlie » Mon Dec 17, 2001 4:34 am

Does anybody remember a scene from the first "Mission Impossible" movie when the actors are sitting and standing around a table and Cruise's character is giving them all directions on what to do? Rather than tell one of the characters to 'go outside' he tells him to 'go exterior'. That's the only remote Scientology reference I've ever seen in a Cruise film, but it's plenty enough. It may have been entirely coincidental, but at the time I was in Scientology and thought it was cool that he was doing his part to take the lingo mainstream.

don_carlo

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by don_carlo » Mon Dec 17, 2001 8:41 pm

Vanilla Sky Movie - Consensus from Rottentomatoes.com QUOTE:
An ambitious mix of genres, Vanilla Sky collapses into an incoherent jumble. Cruise's performance lacks depth, and it's hard to feel sympathy for his narcissistic character. END QUOTE from
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/movie-1110491/

Anonymous

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by Anonymous » Tue Dec 18, 2001 12:01 am

I saw it, I was flabbergasted so I am here looking for answers and support.
There is a reference to Tom and Penelopy coming back (reincarnated) as cats
2. Apparanently he dies (like 6th Sense) but is still alive however, he signs a contract with "Technical Support"(the Devil) and continues to live in a dream like state. -Scientology & evil? If no coherent God or Jesus figure what gives.
3. The Dream turns into a nightmare (who ha) but he (Cruise) is encouraged to "take control". Is this trying to go into the "Clear"?
4. There is one particular scene where he wishes everyone would shut up and they do. While blinking awaiting him to react. "Mind control???"
5. There are at least 3 suicides real or imagined for Cruise, Daiz etc. Scientology raising the dead? Death not meaningful
5. The final scene says open your eyes which leaves the viewer wondering if he is really alive at all? (Sequel;-)
PS I actually paid for a different movie, but the dame wanted to see Tom Cruise, so I got Sky'ed

Maynard

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by Maynard » Thu Dec 20, 2001 8:21 am

Fuck L. Ron Hubbard and fuck all his clones....
one of my fav. quotes and i used it all the time on a scientoligist i knew. i knew nothing about it until she started feeding me that shit and when i told her it sounded like shit to me she was out for blood, those bastards try and fuck you over if ya cross em so make sure you can get em back...

agentx9

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by agentx9 » Fri Dec 21, 2001 4:10 pm

I want to take this opportunity to wish you folks here on OC Happy Holidays. I'll be away for some time while my fiance and I finish plans for our wedding, which will be on December 29.

Take care. Be safe.

X9

Saguaro Rose

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by Saguaro Rose » Fri Dec 21, 2001 5:09 pm

X9: Congratulations! Mazel Tov! Many, many happy years to you and your fiancee, and prosperity! I shall look forward to your return!

Rob Burns

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by Rob Burns » Fri Dec 21, 2001 6:00 pm

Agent X9:

Make it a wonderful and joyous Holiday Season. My best to you and your fiance. May your lives be filled with love, kindness and compassion. And may your lives always be free of mind bending cults!
Rob Burns

charlie

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by charlie » Fri Dec 21, 2001 7:13 pm

Congratulations, Agentx9!!! All the best to you and your fiance in your married lives.

Grace and blessings.

haarek

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by haarek » Fri Dec 21, 2001 7:52 pm

Hear, Hear.
Congratulations Agent X9.

Anonymous

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by Anonymous » Fri Dec 21, 2001 9:00 pm

I was in Scientology from '92 to '97. During that time I went from being happy, well off, able to do things and of general well - being, to suicidally depressed, penniless, trapped and helpless.
My ensuing legal case never got to the courts and the newspapers, the Scino's settled out of court.
I'm lucky to have got my money, (and sanity!), back again.
I will vow to support anyone who has similar experiences and wants to leave the cult but is not allowed to, or is unable to.
I would not wish a fellow human being to go through the trauma that I went through.
For legal reasons I wish to remain anonymous, but you have my e Mail address and may contact me anytime you wish.
Keep up the good work.

Return to “Guest Book”