Guest Book 2001

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
songbird

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by songbird » Fri Dec 21, 2001 9:58 pm

Anonymous,
Welcome! How wonderful that you are free of Scientology. Your statement, "I would not wish a fellow human being to go through the trauma that I went through" will strike a chord with many here. I salute your courage in wanting to help others get out of or steer clear of Scientology!

If you choose a screen name, you will remain anonymous and yet members of the newsgroup will be able to recognize that it's you posting, as opposed to some other Anonymous (see the Documentation section to the left if you're interested in doing this). I have a screen name (Songbird) but also decided to reveal my actual name, Mary Ann Bosnos.

Welcome again. Hugs and blessings to you!
~~~ Mary Ann

Tigger

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by Tigger » Fri Dec 21, 2001 10:04 pm

Hi,

I just had to drop in and wish each and everyone a Merry Christmas and a
Helathy, Happy New Year all year long. :) :) :)

Tigger

"DO You Hear What I hear?

Said the night wind to the little lamb,
do you see what I see
Way up in the sky, little lamb,
do you see what I see

A star, a star, dancing in the night
With a tail as big as a kite
With a tail as big as a kite

Said the little lamb to the shepherd boy,
do you hear what I hear
Ringing through the sky, shepherd boy,

do you hear what I hear
A song, a song, high above the trees
With a voice as big as the sea
With a voice as big as the sea

Said the shepherd boy to the mighty king,
do you know what I know
In your palace warm, mighty king,
do you know what I know

A Child, a Child shivers in the cold
Let us bring Him silver and gold
Let us bring Him silver and gold

Said the king to the people everywhere,
listen to what I say
Pray for peace, people everywhere!
listen to what I say

The Child, the Child, sleeping in the night
He will bring us goodness and light
He will bring us goodness and light
COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

"If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people in the world."

songbird

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by songbird » Fri Dec 21, 2001 10:04 pm

X9,
Warmest congratulations to you and your fiance, and very best wishes for a long and happy life together!!
~~~ Mary Ann

friend

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by friend » Fri Dec 21, 2001 11:50 pm

X9,
Best wishes for your marriage, and thank you for the holiday greetings!
I , too would like to wish everyone- and I mean everyone- a holiday full of joy and brightness!!!

friend

Rob Burns

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by Rob Burns » Fri Dec 21, 2001 11:54 pm

To: Anonymous:

Welcome! I was in from 1974 until 1983. On staff in Honolulu, Hawaii. Suffice to say, I know exactly what you mean. But take heart, there are literally thousands of us (warriors against the Co$) out here warning the world of the menace they pose. You're in very good company. Pull up a chair and sit a spell!
Rob Burns

Judith Anderson

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by Judith Anderson » Fri Dec 21, 2001 11:59 pm

Tigger! I'm so glad you are back on the scene.
We missed you.

songbird

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by songbird » Sat Dec 22, 2001 1:24 am

A Message for Andreas and the OC group,
I want to take a moment to wish all contributors to the OC board a joyful holiday season. And to share happy news - this Sunday my husband and I will celebrate our 24th wedding anniversary. You don't know when you make those vows for richer or poorer, sickness or health, what life will bring. We have had ups & downs just like every other couple, and we have come through it all (including Scientology) still loving and respecting each other. Today I feel happy, grateful and showered with blessings.

I especially want to thank Andreas for creating and maintaining this website. Andreas, I hope you know how much good you do and how deeply appreciated you are! :) :) :)

Peace and goodwill to you all - and may 2002 bring you health, happiness and adventure! :)
~~~ Mary Ann

don_carlo

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by don_carlo » Sat Dec 22, 2001 3:39 am

I missed you too, Tigger.

Blondie

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by Blondie » Sat Dec 22, 2001 3:48 am

X9,

Congratulations! Are you the bride or the groom? What a wonderful season to wed. We chose the opening of Hockey Season to commemorate our nuptials! :)

Mary Ann,

My deepest, warmest most sincere congratulations to you on your wedding anniversary. My husband and I have been through over 7 years together and, though he was never actually in scieno, he was there while I worked many, many long hours and took care of my daughter while I contributed to the "greater good." Something of this nature, when you both come out the other side, can only strengthen a union.

Happy Holidays to all here. I will be baking a pecan pie for my father-in-law and a cherry pie for my dear husband, who claims it is his favorite but has never once complained about my pumpkin pies.

Tigger, that is a beautiful song but my favorite contains the following lines:

The Baron had Snoopy dead in his sights,
and he reached for the trigger to put up tight.
Why he didn't shoot, well, we'll never know,
or was it the bells from the village below.

The Baron made Snoopy fly to The Rhine,
and forced him to land behind the enemy lines.
Snoopy was certain that this was the end
when the Baron cried out, "Merry Christmas, my friend!"

Christmas Bells, those Christmas Bells,
Ringing through the land,
bringing peace to all the world
and goodwill to men.

(From "Snoopy and His Friends" by The Royal Guardsmen)

Blondie

Santa

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by Santa » Wed Dec 26, 2001 7:27 pm

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

scarletx

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by scarletx » Wed Dec 26, 2001 9:17 pm

Get some sleep Santa, you earned it!!!!!

X

rock

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by rock » Thu Dec 27, 2001 6:24 pm

Annonomous,
hello, how did you get your money back? i'm trying to get mine back.

i hope you spent it on somthing that given you a big F/N.

freebird

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by freebird » Fri Dec 28, 2001 2:11 am

"Anonymous" has now changed to "Freebird".

I'm the one who recently left a message.

Thanks for the kind resposes to it, I'm now looking at the best way to contribute without risking legal complications!! These I can well do without, having spent some years retrieving my money, (and sanity!)

Any ideas as to how I can contribute without too much risk will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you Songbird and Mr Burns for your replies.

To "Rock" I will say this:

Scientology considers itself to be head and shoulders above the law in whichever country they operate. However, when the time, and the solicitors, arrive, there is no substitute for the law in whichever country you are in!

It may be a long process but it is far more effective in the long run.

Get a good solicitor, preferably one who has dealt with these cases before, and good luck!!

May you all be forever free.

Freebird.

freebird

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by freebird » Fri Dec 28, 2001 2:28 am

By the way, I nearly forgot;

Anyone who wishes to contact me by e mail is welcome to do so.

I am in a situation where I can help out others, or their friends and family, who are entrapped in the so - called "freedom" of Scientology.

I've been there, believe me I've been there!! I really wouldn't want to see anyone else endure the same hell that I had to extract myself from on my own.

Having done it, I know the problems, and can give direct help to those who need it.

This is for GENUINE people only. Scino's - don't bother. Believe me, I am a lot more intelligent than you take me to be and can see you coming from a mile off.

The simple message is: If you're genuinely in need of help then you're welcome. If you're a Scino then GO F**K yourself. Don't even think about it ar****le!

Freebird (and proud of it)

momroz

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by momroz » Fri Dec 28, 2001 4:37 am

Greeting!

Boy am I glad I found you! I am not a former Scientologist, but I'm the mother of a new one. In the three short months that my daughter has been involved with them, I have had to pay my mortgage and her rent in Chicago just to keep a roof over her head. Twice I have visited her to find no food in her apartment and the place not fit for her cat! She has dropped out of college!
Today, I called and reported the org for building code violations (since there is no heat, and in Chicago that will get you fined if not closed!) and I called the Department on Aging because an 80+ year old woman is being financially drained by the org's acting director and her family. And I have more agencies ready to be called.

They done stepped on the wrong Mom's kid!

Roz
Cleveland, OH
ram7275a@aol.com

Return to “Guest Book”