Guest Book 2002

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
mik wenlock

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby mik wenlock » Tue Jan 01, 2002 12:44 am

Just stopped by to check out Andreas' site.

Nice work indeed.

If any old friends want to get in touch you can reach me at:

rainulf@yahoo.com

Mik Wenlock

Anonymous

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jan 01, 2002 5:00 am

It is too late for pickets - the Org. controls EVERYTHING!!!

There isn’t one country in the world, or one individual in the world that is not suffering right now because of this evil force.

I have been investigating them for over a year (full time, because they are preventing me from working).

Those who have been opposing this movement, have been blacklisted by Scientology. I went into a total shock when I found out the scope of their infiltration in Canada.

They now control all Human Resources Departments, Security Departments and companies, Information Technology in all companies and all government offices in Canada.

They infiltrated all churches. They own and control all Employment Agencies including the Internet web-based employment sites such as Workopolis and Jobshark.

They get into the Human Resources Departments, and once there, only Scientology members get hired. They enter companies by acquiring an electronic pass from one of their people in security. Since they already have a security pass, no one questions it.

They control all communication (voice, data, wired and wireless) A T & T, Rogers Communications, Cogeco and MCI Communications (the largest communications carrier in the world). Even The Human Rights Commission, The Labor Board, The Human Resources Development Canada (created and designed to help Canadians find employment), Revenue Canada and Canadian Post Office are under their control.

In Canada, they have infiltrated charities and women’s crises centers.

They infiltrated the Royal Bank in early 70s, this bank is now moving into U.S. and they are moving towards one banking system in Canada.

A World Legal and Human Rights Tribunal must be set up to record citizens’ complaints and to file lawsuits on citizens’ behalf.

The rest of the world must follow Spain’s example and Scientology Corporation must be dissolved.

haarek

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby haarek » Tue Jan 01, 2002 2:53 pm

Sure anonymous, we believe that.(sarcastic)

freeborn

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby freeborn » Tue Jan 01, 2002 4:46 pm

If they hired only people sympathetic to co$ in the midwest, unemployment would be 99% or higher.

don_carlo

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby don_carlo » Tue Jan 01, 2002 6:21 pm

Hello "Blame Canada" Anonymous.

Maybe you should move to Australia. There was a poster called "Mick" who posted last summer from Australia, with his own theories of wickedness gone rampant. Maybe you'll find each other and start a donut shoppe.

Judith Anderson

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby Judith Anderson » Tue Jan 01, 2002 6:24 pm

Well, Anonymous,

I don't doubt for a minute that deep within the dark, stony heart of Scientology, world control is their objective. Didn't Elron state that "clearing the planet" was their objective for Teegeehack (or whatever tom-fool name they have given Earth) and that from there, they would just go on to the next galactic stepping stone?
That's why they have no fealty to this or any other country or planet.

But they are never going to get there. In the first place, there is no other habitable place out there within our reach. And if there were, the polar caps would melt before we ever left the launching pad.

You can't dissolve Scientology like the Al Quaeda and Spain, unfortunately kicked out the charges against them. They are still there.

They flourish here because of this nation's liberal protection of religious organizations. Whatever they are doing now to "gain control" would have to be covert. They are cautious on the surface not to make criminal activities visible as that would bring them more black PR and HINDER THEIR OBJECTIVES. Their truly visible crimes are crimes of the heart, rending families apart and leaving many "trails of tears" all over the universe.

But I refuse to be paranoid. The opinion of the general public is for the most part, unfavorable, and this board has contributed to that. In the academic realm they remain in the neverland of pseudoscience and get no respect. They have yet to demonstrate that they have contributed to the good of humankind, so they will never be nominated for the Nobel Prize. They suck up the monetary benefits of tax deduction without fighting our wars, so that makes them a parasitical entity, in my opinion, anyway. They depend on visual wealth and the testimony of celebrities to bring them credibility, which is a shaky foundation indeed.

Right now, this country still tolerates them and many have forgotten Operation Snow White when the Scientology Eleven infiltrated our government. Elron's own wife took the rap for that while he hid out in a desert in California. Whenever this is brought up, CoS just neutralizes it by saying - "well, that happened 20 years ago."

I think it is just a matter of time before they push the envelope again. Why? Because of their refusal to reform. People don't really change their character, nor do organizations that refuse to examine potentially fatal flaws.

And when it does, it will set them back by decades. They will never take over this planet or this continent or this country.

Byron

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby Byron » Tue Jan 01, 2002 9:08 pm

Thanks for the info Don Carlo and Judith, much appreciated.
By the way, just to add a little something to the general conspiracy theories etc, the day after I placed a link to Operation Clambake on my website, I got a 'silent call' from someone who stayed on the line for around five seconds and then hung up. Number was witheld. Probably just a co-incidence, but spooky all the same !!

Happy new year all.

haarek

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby haarek » Wed Jan 02, 2002 10:33 am

That call could very well have been some clam or even an OSA goon.
But there are a big difference between controlling Canada and making prank calls.

agentx9

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby agentx9 » Wed Jan 02, 2002 3:25 pm

Hi, Folks:

Thanks to everyone for the warm wishes. The wedding and subsequent festivities went well. . .with only one small exception. The woman who made our cake was in a car accident on her way to delivering the cake to us. She was unharmed, the cake was slightly damaged, but she got it to us. We have plenty of it left. Anybody want a slice? It's red velvet with a sweet, white cream-cheese icing.

Glad to be back. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.

MISTER X9

Saguaro Rose

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby Saguaro Rose » Thu Jan 03, 2002 2:01 am

OOOOOO......"MISTER" X9!! Welcome back! Save me a piece of cake. I'm glad everything came out ok, including your cake-baker. Best wishes!

Blondie

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby Blondie » Thu Jan 03, 2002 3:32 am

CONGRATULATIONS! X9!

Weddings would not be right if at least ONE thing didn't go wrong or a little awry. I'm glad she was not injured and your cake made it to the festivities. I'll bet you she could have had a broken leg and she would have had the ambulance driver deliver it to the hall! Ask her.

Blondie

catarina

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby catarina » Thu Jan 03, 2002 9:25 am

X9, congratulations on your wedding! :)

Bet it was your awsome soooper esspee abilities that saved Ms. Cake-baker - if you'd been a scio your success story would only have been read by the (enforced) subscribers to Advance magazine, but as an SP, the world is your stage. ;)

freeborn

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby freeborn » Sat Jan 05, 2002 11:52 pm

Couldn't find another appropriate thread....one of my ex-clam relatives always asks me if I know what certain acronymns are, so when he learned that there's a business a couple of miles from my house called J & D's, he asked me if I knew what that meant, with an ominous tone in his voice. I didn't, naturally, so thought of the Freewinds and guessed "Jump and Drown"?

No, it's Jokers and Debaters - enemies of LRH who don't take everything deadly seriously. Now I can hardly wait for Slicer's comment. :)

rock

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby rock » Sun Jan 06, 2002 1:17 am

Does anyone know how i can get a copy of the foster report, i will be using it for evidence in my court case. All links on the internet dont seem to work.
If anyone has a copy it will be great, i put my email address on this message so hopfully you can mail me, if not please provide a link.
on another note happy new year to you all and congrats on the wedding!

rock

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby rock » Sun Jan 06, 2002 1:20 am

By the way, well said Judith!

Return to “Guest Book”