Guest Book 2002

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
mustangsally

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by mustangsally » Tue Dec 10, 2002 7:46 am

Don Carlo,
You are wise beyond your years.

lucretiamacevil

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by lucretiamacevil » Tue Dec 10, 2002 1:46 pm

I knew it!

D.C. wants to cheat you out of a nice vacation, Help Please! ;)

Demand equal rights to parental cash flow! :shock: Then take their money and RUN!

Because very soon they will do all the stuff D.C. suggests anyhow. [See previous post.]

Loosey MacEvil

D.C., shame on you! Why should the sister get all the breaks? Think about it!

don_carlo

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by don_carlo » Tue Dec 10, 2002 5:03 pm

I didn't write anything about a sister getting the breaks. I think parents should help with college if they can but encourage grown children to be independent.

hrc77

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by hrc77 » Wed Dec 11, 2002 10:05 am

hi

new here! :)

lucretiamacevil

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by lucretiamacevil » Wed Dec 11, 2002 12:21 pm

Welcome Vann,

Have fun exploring, this is quite a forum.

Are you --

A Scieno?
Ex-Scieno?
FreeZoner?
or
Anon-member?

and how can we Board Thetans be of assistance?

Lucretia MacEvil

zaphod

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by zaphod » Wed Dec 11, 2002 7:52 pm

Cut. Paste.

All New Members,

Lucy is still a Scientologist. Be aware that she has an agenda to promote her own version of Scientology.

Lucy, who made you the official greeter of the Guest Book? You are doing more harm than good.

LucyBigMac,

You should post a disclaimer, notifying newbies of what your motives for being here are. Or I could just do it for you.

Galileo(Squirrel),

Thanks for the cut & paste material. Made my post easier.

squirrel

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by squirrel » Wed Dec 11, 2002 11:01 pm

You're welcome! ;)

dindy
Location: Caister Centre [between Hamilton & St Catharines] niagara, Ontario, Canada [but lived in 6 countries

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by dindy » Wed Dec 11, 2002 11:17 pm

Help please.
Did you read my posting about detoxification, or my history. Detox is one of their ways to get you hooked. My Co$ husband took me to co$ under false pretenses & they had me there for 5 m on detox (asked to go home 4 times but refused). The then decided to "audit me" (attach to a lie detector to help you???) & they decided they needed a lot more money to start brain detox at the same time.
I ran & my co$ husband phoned to tell me he wanted to talk to me about his church & if I changed the topic he would put the phone down - so I let him yak on - he ended with "if you do not join me in the church I will have to hate you & do every thing I can to hurt you" then put the phone down - has been living up to that promise, including trying to freeze me out my home (my inheritance he signed agreements w to live in & mortgage w signed agreements to fix but did not but took off w the money. Now he want me to pay of the mortgage he created & get lost) I have no heat or water or transportation & he stopped my entitlement money as he wants to freeze me out my home & pay off his debts - while he makes good $ that goes to ???

CO$ is made up mainly of folk w unhappy childhoods or past lives - ask your parent if they would give drugs to a drug addict or alcohol to an alcoholic - as that is what they are doing giving money to this money grabbing cult who only think of her as a way to get $$$ from. Do your parent hate this daughter that much that they are giving $$$ - look what happened to Lisa McPhearson.
What about your parents financial future, did they work to support themselves & help their kids where truly needed - or to give to some money hungry cult to destroy their child, is this truly helping her - wake up How many lives may they destroy before we wake up & they are stopped. If you love your sister - do not wait for the hopeful to come & help you - they arnt there. The church con artist do not need it

choochooman

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by choochooman » Wed Dec 11, 2002 11:18 pm

Vann.... As I am also a relative newbie to this board, I should leave the main "welcome" to come from those noble sages who have been the mainstay of this message board for many moons, - But as you have posted at a time when it is usual for me to be awake and others on the other side of the world to be making zzzzed's, I will join in the welcoming committee.

It does not matter who, what or where you are, or whatever creed or sport you follow, this board is open to you. As time will prove, you will soon know who is who or what and make up your own mind accordingly.

Meanwhile, feel free to join in. There are some boring threads which should be ignored and left to the protagonists involved, but there are many other informative and humourous threads which you will enjoy both reading and contributing to.

Don't be put off by "obfuscatingly long rambling" posts of others, and occassionaly we get meaningless outbursts from our resident peanut gallery, but thats part of having free speech.

Take part, enjoy, learn, and contribute.

the venusian traindriver

dindy
Location: Caister Centre [between Hamilton & St Catharines] niagara, Ontario, Canada [but lived in 6 countries

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by dindy » Wed Dec 11, 2002 11:19 pm

Knowledge is the biggest power & letting out the bad facts is the biggest enemy for others to overcome & can put them out - like co$, & that is why I am telling my story & to those who can make it know & hope many others of you are also doing this; while helping & supporting each other. Thanks Jarboy98 - how are you supporting & helping me. How are you & I the same? I realize that a put down from a no body?

I also just discovered I do not exist - great to know - last night (Dec 10) my server did not work & so I phoned to find out that I do not exist & my server stopped me in June (hell it is a cold June here). Anyway, after much time they found their mistake & I got it back - guess I exist again - yay I am alive again. This server was in both my co$ name & mine! My co$ know

Reminds me - my co$ wrote to our banks wanting his name off debts & all the debts put on me. 1 bank closed my charge cards even though I owed them nothing at that time (he did not know) & reported them & they are being investigated, but the other was angry w him so offered me $2000 more assets on the card & kept his name on - win some & loose some

Something interesting has happened - more manipulation & mind games from him for me to deal with- but will discuss it on my thread.

I

choochooman

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by choochooman » Thu Dec 12, 2002 12:12 am

Dindy .... you have a story to tell, and keep telling it. It was an unfortunate quirk of timing that my previous post arrived between your posts, and please do not think that any comments I made in my post were aimed at you....

People are listening to you. Where I am located it is physically impossible to help other than to tell you to hang in there. But rest assured that people ARE listening.

Understand that some of the posters here may hold positions of influence, or have family & friends that could be subject to OSA attack, therfore they cannot take any direct action that would betray their identity. Hopefully, there might be some covert assistance underway.... Don't lose hope. You may have to do a lot by yourself.

Difficult as it may be, keep smiling. A happy disposition makes your antagonists unhappy.

the venusian traindriver

dindy

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by dindy » Thu Dec 12, 2002 5:45 am

Thank you Choochooman & no offence taken - I know a "putdown" aimed at me & cane take a lot - or give it back - as need be - think I showed that before. I appreciate your reply & support - thanks, but are you in Australia - from your remark.

I find it interesting when you wrote " some of the posters here may hold positions of influence, or have family & friends that could be subject to OSA attack, there fore they cannot take any direct action that would betray their identity. Hopefully, there might be some covert assistance underway.... Don't lose hope. You may have to do a lot by yourself. "
I wondered about that & feel there is lots going on behind scenes we may not know about but giving them info weaponry to use - so keep giving it & wish them luck When I was in Memphis CO$ & discovered I was talking to a man "undercover" from FBI, another time from police detectives, felt I may have some thing worth while to offer but they gave themselves away & told me but asked me to keep it to my self & I was please to see them so did.
I am worried about co$ plants on the board - but have to take my chances & only say what all may know (sometimes say tooo much) but maybe what I say will sink in & help them
My sister just received a reply from Tony Blair (UK prime minister) re having some one look into it for him & I from our vise prime minister re having attorney general look into it for him. Think our big mouths & fighting spirits have caught some ears - all the news media & TV shows can not all turn a blind eye, but hope I am not out there alone shouting.

I need legal help for my case & fighting for that, likewise to rid us of "rotten lawyers" & gaining from them My sister is 1 of 6 who started "Scotland against rotten lawyers" & they have done wonders & are now in London England & Paris France & I suggested a world chat board like this so folk can support & say good & bad lawyers. My sister has been handing out my story there as co$ are not liked there & trying to get in. She was interested in the lass in Ireland suit against co$ & telling folk she knows there to spread the word

PS, every so often I e-mail my X & his relatives remarks off the board (w no names of site) & sites to see, kind of fun to dig at him - I am bad but enjoy it as it is good

don_carlo

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by don_carlo » Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:37 pm

Dindy, if you keep posting your own personal story under your thread called Dindy's Dilemma, then we can keep track of it better. The guest book is so huge that you'll have trouble digging up your old posts.

Andreas has asked us to welcome, in the Guestbook, the new guests as they say hello, and only speak briefly.

Good luck to you.

dindy

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by dindy » Fri Dec 13, 2002 9:39 pm

There was a site by one of you folk I enjoyed but lost - re Ron Hubbard I think it was Ron MAD Hubbard - anyway it offered info about him & sites others had re him. Please help - if you know it - to give me the site again thanks

dindy

ARCHIVE 2002

Post by dindy » Fri Dec 13, 2002 9:50 pm

Please help-
I looked up many sites that helped me - maybe that would help you also. I looking up http://video.rotten.com/elron (re Lisa McPherson) is a good site to realize the co$ way, also many sites under search engine "Times magazine & Church scientology:" don't let them scare you but use them.

Knowledge & Information is the best weapon, so review & let your family get to know also - use them to talk about things & hope something comes from that - an understanding to protect yourselves & help your sister know what you know, so scares you - hopefully she will see & understand (although under much pressure from co$) but stop giving co$ / her $ $$$$$$

Return to “Guest Book”