Guest Book 2002

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
dindy
Location: Caister Centre [between Hamilton & St Catharines] niagara, Ontario, Canada [but lived in 6 countries

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby dindy » Fri Dec 13, 2002 10:19 pm

Please help-

I found the site http://www.ronthenut.org/ Good to talk about w your family & thanks to the creator of this site.

I am still finding my way, but if you go to "last day" & "options & debate" on this posting board, you will find lots to help - there is a site about Montel & Scientology purification (I believe your sister started with) but many interesting threads & maybe you would like to start your own

Hay, you xenu's friends = how do you put those icons on your sites??????

Thanks Don Carlo - noted

Girlfriend

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby Girlfriend » Sat Dec 14, 2002 1:35 am

Hi Dindy,

Glad to hear you are sticking out the struggle and all best to you.

Could you please use another thread, though? The Guest Book is for new guests. And Andreas did ask us last week please leave the guestbook free for them.. Thanks.

BG

dindy
Location: Caister Centre [between Hamilton & St Catharines] niagara, Ontario, Canada [but lived in 6 countries

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby dindy » Mon Dec 16, 2002 2:20 am

Sorry - though "Please help" was a new member asking info & I was telling her what I found helpfull - not about my story but to help her, as that helped me.

Looking in the net & finding out for myself helped. I wish some one had of told me about that before, also how to work your board as it took me a long time to find the threads, still finding out lots as asking.

jarboy98

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby jarboy98 » Tue Dec 17, 2002 1:45 am

Anybody know what ever happened to Lynn Paquette?
peace...jb

lucretiamacevil

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby lucretiamacevil » Tue Dec 17, 2002 8:41 am

JB,

Trust me I am not OSA as some would have you believe.

Email me private all "last known" -- I will be doing some wide ranging travelling, and I am good at finding people.

One thing, unless Lynn is dead or becoming a celebrity, even people who know on this board will tweak your head until you're dizzy rather than just say something!

Lucymac

jarboy98

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby jarboy98 » Tue Dec 17, 2002 6:48 pm

Old show biz joke:

Q. How do you say "fuck you" in Hollywood?

A. "Trust me."

peace...jb

dindy

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby dindy » Tue Dec 17, 2002 7:04 pm

Please - some one - tell me - Is the Memphis CO$ still there?

lucretiamacevil

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby lucretiamacevil » Tue Dec 17, 2002 8:46 pm

IZOK JB,

One less person to look for while touting my 40th class reunion recruiting speakers for civil rights events next year ... just thought I'd offer.

Lucymac
DEP + DEK = W OTHER FORCES

mistayabear

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby mistayabear » Wed Dec 18, 2002 10:59 pm

Hi all...I'm new here. Now no I am not a former Scientolgoist or even a current Scientologist for that matter. I am in fact Pagan (Wiccan) however the subject of religion has always intigued me and the thought that these people that call themselves a church are stealing and hurting people just infuriates me.(and some Christians think WE'RE dangerous!)

I am looking forward to doing lot of reading and learning a lot about this dangerous Cult Anyhow looking forward to getting to know everyone.

freedom_man

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby freedom_man » Thu Dec 19, 2002 12:28 am

Hail and well met, Rhiannon. I'm not a Wiccan, however
I have read most of D.J. Conway's books, and love
the common sense approach to basic spiritual laws.

I have never been a $cientologist, but what they did
to Lisa McPherson and so many others just chills my
blood, so I'm "in for the duration." Do some reading
and browsing, and you'll come up with more than
enough nightmare fodder. ;)

-TT

squirrel

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby squirrel » Thu Dec 19, 2002 12:44 am

Welcome, Rhiannon!

There is a lot to read on this website, and many of the members are ex-Scientologists. Ask us anything. At least one of us will have the answer or can point you in the right direction.

The Church of Scientology is a nasty business. Unfortunately I worked for them for several years and know just how nasty the cult can be.

Warning!- There are some pseudo-Scientologists who post on this site. They still practice or believe their own versions of Scientology in spite of no longer being associated with the Church.

dindy

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby dindy » Thu Dec 19, 2002 1:19 am

Welcome Rhiannon Boyle. I - like you - am still looking - I am a hurting reaction of CO$, lots to learn re co$ here, but what is a "Wiccan". This site is good & many will help & kind & know & supportive. Look in my previous posting for some sites I found.

don_carlo

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby don_carlo » Thu Dec 19, 2002 5:44 am

Others here post because we have a relative in CoS (the Church of Scientology), and CoS has forced our relative to disconnect with other family members.

mistayabear

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby mistayabear » Thu Dec 19, 2002 6:00 am

wow what is a Wiccan...yikes that's kind of hard and the more Wiccans you ask the more different answers you will get. Wicca is an Earth based religion that worships Goddess and God (many different names)...The new Wicca movement how do I say this...was started by Gerald Gardner and was based on the principles of the Ancient Celtic religions. I actually perfer to call myself a Witch or Pagan because my path/family tradition
blends aspects of "The Old Religion" from my Scilian Roots, Shamanism from my American Indian roots and herbalism and folk Magick (Clear as mud huh? :) ) AS I tell most people...I've been a Witch and an Indian all my life, I only RECENTLY became Pagan and Native American! :)

Actually I was raised as a Witch. My mother, aunts, uncles are all Witches it actually stretches back about 6 generations to a great x6 grandfather that was a Susquehenna(from the Iroquois nation) Shaman.

I actually started seeking out information on Scientology again due to a thread on a Pagan message board that I am a member of.

Ok this got to be a lot longer then I intended...Thank you for the warm welcomes everyone!

Girlfriend

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby Girlfriend » Thu Dec 19, 2002 6:19 am

Hello there witchy woman. What an interesting history you have.

I post here because of a very close call I had with my dear one and the "church" of scientology, (or "scienbollocky" as Choochooman likes to call it).

The thought of the cult stealing from and hurting people infuriates me, too, so I come here for information and comaraderie (and good fun sometimes, too) and try to get the word out there via flyers, etc. Creating Entheta for that greedy Hydra.

Welcome. :)

Return to “Guest Book”