Guest Book 2002

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
villageidiot

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby villageidiot » Thu Dec 26, 2002 3:44 am

FREEBORN IS RIGHT,
When they call tell them that they interrupted you and you are right in the middle of services for Master Xenu.

Tigger

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby Tigger » Fri Dec 27, 2002 2:44 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Surprise! You've just received a Yahoo! Greeting from "Tigger & The Brat Cats" (boobootigger@webtv.net)!

To view this greeting card, click on the following Web address at anytime within the next 30 days.

http://view.greetings.yahoo.com/greet/view?AJ4JTB2H9JUJH

If that doesn't work, go to

http://view.greetings.yahoo.com/pickup and copy and paste this code:

AJ4JTB2H9JUJH

Enjoy!

The Yahoo! Greetings Team
COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

"If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people in the world."

dindy
Location: Caister Centre [between Hamilton & St Catharines] niagara, Ontario, Canada [but lived in 6 countries

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby dindy » Fri Dec 27, 2002 5:56 am

Lots has just happened to me - EX cos folk please read my thread & give me some input to think on to make me decissions - thanks

Tigger

ARCHIVE 2002

Postby Tigger » Tue Dec 31, 2002 3:56 pm

Thanks Neil,

You're the tops.....

Tigger
COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

"If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people in the world."

Return to “Guest Book”