Guest Book 2003

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
raised11th

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby raised11th » Fri Nov 14, 2003 11:27 pm

Welcome, Cornelius...You, too, OTIII, and well- I don't always jump in and say hi to every new poster, but I'm glad to welcome you to the board!
Sorry if I haven't always named everyone.

raised 11th

spiriteach

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby spiriteach » Sat Nov 15, 2003 6:47 pm

Hi all!

having found this sites I have read only a little bit in them. For now I'd like to finish and say hello to all good beings reading this message.

I hope to have the chance for some good communications reentering this sites.

Have a good time and much fun in the game of life.

Your spiriteach

Robert U.

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby Robert U. » Sun Nov 16, 2003 6:36 am

If I hadn't been to the "Celebrity Center" in LA in 1970 and asked for $25 to be evaluated on their "E" machine..I may have been a bit skeptical after reading the illustrated story of the "Great" L Ron.
Perhaps I can thank my lack of funds and being a "hippie" on the road for not being a viable candidate for their mind games. Whatever the reason I am greatful I never got caught up in the tyranny of Scientology.
I can only hope others see it for what it truly is before any harm is done.
Greatful Skeptic

lucretiamacevil

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby lucretiamacevil » Sun Nov 16, 2003 5:04 pm

TONEY, I could not find the post from "y" -- when I searched even using it only as a phrase, search returned every user name that has a "y" in it not to mention s LOT of text.

Now I can not find the thread you started for us to explore things like preternatural abilities, either.

Can you find y's post again and post the URL, maybe

If you find the thread you started, can you answer the question I asked you?

So many of us who would have been off to a much faster start were suckered in by that one.

Lucy

dee

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby dee » Fri Nov 21, 2003 3:06 am

I think I have been hanging with an OT 7. He did the Florida Org thing recently, and now audits himself daily. I was just wondering what they would do to try to bring you in.Such as:Act as if you are a friend, when really they want to convert you? Any answers for me?? Let me know as I have the feeling I am being manipulated. Not really being befriended. I have the first few books already and feel a little pressure. Does an OT 7 ever turn back after many years in Scientology?

villageidiot

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby villageidiot » Fri Nov 21, 2003 3:58 am

Welcome, Dee.

Stay a while and read. The link below is for an ot 7 who was in for 30 years and has been out for 3 years.

http://www.torymagoo.org/

Jake Layman

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby Jake Layman » Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:17 pm

I just read what Scientology did to the CAN group, and after reading the "New CAN" website and a lot of background information about the legal history, I am struck by how evil this organization is.

Personally, I have no link whatsoever to these guys (except for a time when they tried to sell their book to me in England). However, any group or individual that uses the legal system to destroy other people are inherently scum. Now, they are publishing utter trash, and even a lot of hypocritical propaganda, on a place that was once a helping center for the victims of such organizations.

Ultimately, I feel terribly sad for Mrs. Kisser and her people. These people appear to have worked their asses off for a good cause, only to be destroyed by the enemies of people everywhere.

Ultimately, I can't believe that this organization even exists, much less is as popular as it is today.

granny

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby granny » Fri Nov 21, 2003 3:51 pm

This is my first posting. I was a staff member for the criminal cult. I left 32 years ago. It was rotten to the core back then, that hasn't changed. I guess we just have to keep people aware until the government busts them for fraud and the many other crimes they engage in.

don_carlo

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby don_carlo » Fri Nov 21, 2003 5:36 pm

Welcome Granny, we would be interested in your story when you are ready to tell it. You should leave out names, dates, places, age, and marital status so OSA can't figure out who you are.

granny

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby granny » Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:34 pm

Thanks, Don. I may tell the story some day but I think of Dylan's line, "Everything I say, you can say it just as good." The story is long and dull. In a nutshell, I was brought in by well meaning family members who were in a state of crisis and susceptible to Scientology's nonsense. I took some courses, had some auditing and left a sadder man but wiser. Eventually those who brought me in left too. If you want the story because it is from so long ago, post here to let me know and I will see what I can do.

don_carlo

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby don_carlo » Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:47 pm

Sure, Granny, staff stories are very interesting to me. I was never on staff so it's a peek into a very different world. I'm especially interested in the events and thinking that prompted you to quit.

geosoi

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby geosoi » Fri Nov 21, 2003 11:33 pm

Just a word of support.
I wish i can do more to help against these bastards.
My personal experience in Greece with them was when they tried to sell me the book of their god and tried to also get my family into it,using my heroin addiction problem.
They offered the magic solution,they even promised me i would not have an withdrawal syndome....imagine ...
the 2 nd time,the girl that was trying to recruit me even offered herself in so many words.......
Liers like these deserve worst than just justice.
But anyway.thats all for now.keep up the good job.

granny

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby granny » Sat Nov 22, 2003 12:53 am

By popular demand, I have posted my story under the category, "your story from inside scientology" and subcategory, "My adventure inside scientology".

Last_Bastion

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby Last_Bastion » Sun Nov 23, 2003 5:09 pm

Hi,

I just wanted to say thanks, I almost fell into that Scientology trap. I'm glad I found this place where I can see what it does to people. Flamin'-freakin'-lunatics it seems.

villageidiot

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby villageidiot » Sun Nov 23, 2003 11:06 pm

Well Last Bastion,
Looks like we deprived the nut cult of at least
$360,000.

Thanks for posting.

Alfred Einstein

A free person

Enemy of capt. nutty and his enslaving religion

Laughing always at the nut cult

Overheard BT's talking. "When he moves three feet behind his head, grab him."