Guest Book 2003

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
villageidiot

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby villageidiot » Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:16 pm

TWO VIDEOS FOR SALE: PROBLEM: Which to Buy?

. . . the Titanic Video or the Clinton Video?

TITANIC VIDEO: $9.99 on Internet

CLINTON VIDEO: $9.99 on Internet

TITANIC VIDEO: Over 3 hours long

CLINTON VIDEO: Over 3 hours long

TITANIC VIDEO: The story of Jack and Rose, their forbidden love, and subsequent catastrophe.

CLINTON VIDEO: The story of Bill and Monica, their forbidden love, and subsequent catastrophe.

TITANIC VIDEO: Jack is a starving artist

CLINTON VIDEO: Bill is a bullshit artist

TITANIC VIDEO: In one scene, Jack enjoys a good cigar

CLINTON VIDEO: Ditto for Bill

TITANIC VIDEO: During ordeal, Rose's dress gets ruined

CLINTON VIDEO: Ditto for Monica

TITANIC VIDEO: Jack teaches Rose to spit

CLINTON VIDEO: Let's not go there

TITANIC VIDEO: Rose gets to keep her jewelry

CLINTON VIDEO: Monica's forced to return her gifts

TITANIC VIDEO: Rose remembers Jack for the rest of her life

CLINTON VIDEO: Clinton doesn't remember Jack

TITANIC VIDEO: Rose goes down on a vessel full of seamen

CLINTON VIDEO: Monica...uh, let's not go there, either

TITANIC VIDEO: Jack surrenders to an icy death

CLINTON VIDEO: Bill goes home to Hillary ... basically the same thing.

:xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu:

Alfred Einstein

A free person

Enemy of capt. nutty and his enslaving religion

Laughing always at the nut cult

Overheard BT's talking. "When he moves three feet behind his head, grab him."

scios :violent: Alfred the horrible

:xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu: :xenu:

merlin

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby merlin » Mon Nov 24, 2003 5:54 pm

A Friendly Reminder:

"This GuestBook is only for short greetings. Please use other Topics for debates etc."

Thank you.

villageidiot

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby villageidiot » Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:36 am

oops, sorry I hit the button when I was in the wrong spot.

Richard Mausner

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby Richard Mausner » Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:14 pm

Light shall overcome darkness, truth shall win out over lies. Scientology shall be exposed for the scam it really is. Thanks to your efforts and your web site (clambake) our newspaper no longer accepts advertisements from the Church of scientology in Buffalo, NY. They still owe us for an ad they already ran, and we're going to come down on them like a ton of bricks if they don't pay for it soon! I have already contacted the Attorney General in NY State to see what can be done about these punks.

rodi

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby rodi » Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:21 pm

Hi friends, nice to meet you!!!
Rodi
a r s web page summary . arg
English & Español
ACTIVE WEB PAGES ABOUT SCIENTOLOGY
PAGINAS WEB ACTIVAS SOBRE CIENCIOLOGÌA
http://ar.geocities.com/robertodiazorg/

Girlfriend

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby Girlfriend » Wed Nov 26, 2003 4:51 pm

Merlin's right, the Guest book is for short greetings, can certainly understand how it's easy to get carried away on this thread though, done it myself. :eek:

It is so lovely to hear from you all above, and that you feel OCMB has helped you in some way or has given you a space for your voice to be heard.

Welcome, and thanks for the encouraging words, and any time you feel like adding to the threads below, please Do. I believe your new stories are an important part of what keeps us all going, despite all the negative claptrap from the cult to stop it.

kel

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby kel » Wed Nov 26, 2003 7:10 pm

Hi all,

This has all been very interesting reading and answered a lot of unanswered questions I had from my time working in Scientology.

Happy Thanks Giving!

x Kel

p.s message to Jake Layman, can I ask where you almost bought the book in England?

Ex

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby Ex » Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:37 pm

Hi All,

I'm an ex Scino who's been out for a while now.

Anyone here from the UK?

Keep up the good work to expose this evil cult.

joydip

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby joydip » Mon Dec 01, 2003 6:00 am

Hi all. I'm curious by nature, and wanted to learn more about Scientology. Several church sites came up, but I'm glad I chose this route. It seems to answer my questions more fully.
Keep up the good work.

villageidiot

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby villageidiot » Mon Dec 01, 2003 12:27 pm

Welcome folks, pull up a chair and learn more about the mind bending scam that is the current rage nowhere.

Ex Scino

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby Ex Scino » Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:13 pm

Hi

Any females from the UK on this board?

I'm an ex scino who has been badly treated by the cult, and I'm now OUT, and have been for quite a while.

Please leave a message.

Thanks.

x15216

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby x15216 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:51 am

Hi all.

I'm from Zaenoo Press, and I just want to say this site has been an inspiration for us at Zaenoo Press (We're working on "Legends of Zeenoo" right now).

We'll also be donating 10% of our profits to anti-Scientology causes, so if you're crazy enough to buy anything from us, it may eventually go to a good cause!

Ciao!

-friendofxenu

Ex Scino

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby Ex Scino » Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:28 pm

Hi

Any females from the UK on this board?

I'm an ex scino who has been badly treated by the cult, and I'm now OUT, and have been for quite a while.

Please leave a message.

Thanks.

virginias harp

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby virginias harp » Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:32 am

I need some help from some brave x-cos members - please

Ball of Fluff

ARCHIVE 2003

Postby Ball of Fluff » Sun Dec 14, 2003 1:02 am

Matthew, if you go to Beliefnet, you'll find that, for Scn (as for some other religions/philosophies) they do a 3 board system. They have one for critiquing which is now called Scientology debate (used to be called Challenge & Critique) one called Learn About Scn and one called Scientology.

One cannot debate on the two latter ones but can ask questions and Scn'ists- whether in the church or not- can answer them.

Proselytizing is not allowed.

One can also, with one's critical observations or reservations or opinions, go over to the debate board and challenge and debate all over the place.

This is the URL

http://www.beliefnet.com/boards/boards_main.AllCategories.asp?Category=104

One can also lurk and not post without joining.

The thing about this forum is that there are people who can get rather one sided about Scn. And if you go to a church sponsored forum, you get the same thing only it's one sided stuff in favor of Scn.

The only way to know what the church is doing that it should not be doing is to hear it from non Scn'ists of critical inclination or, in some cases, from indie Scn'ists who also may be critical.

Church Scn'ists are sometimes sent to the forums by their church with the idea that anyone criticizing is evil and should be quashed. They get pretty nasty sometimes (Factnet's been deluged with them lately) but, in truth, sound no different than a number of critics I've known in my 5 year sojourn into posting and reading about Scn on the net.

But in any case, either way, some people have an agenda to push and will attack anyone who does not further that agenda. But at least most critics aren't into censorship, unlike CofS' stance. If they could institute blanket censorship for everyone- even people not in CofS- just totally cut off access to anything critical no matter whom it would hurt, they'd do it in a heartbeat.

One of the reasons I'm not in CofS any more.

But the thing is, just as most CofS members will never tell you (even when they do know) about illegal or unethical activities in CofS and therefore will present a grossly distorted picture of events, neither will most non Scn'ists who are critics give you an objective presentation of such theological concepts as are to be had in Scn.

The only way for a person to know what those things are, are to read them for himself and to talk to both Scn'ists and to critics and to take everything with a grain of salt but also at the same time keep an open mind.

One thing I noticed when I first started posting to critical forums which occurred when I was still a church member, was all the accounts ex members would give of bad things that had happened. I thought, at first, that they were bullshit. Later, I came to have a different opinion but I changed that opinion not by automatically accepting what others had to say but by asking around.

There were church members who'd been hoping to be able to talk to another Scientologist who would not try and get them in trouble, and they told me some things that corroborated things that I'd been reading on the web. No offense, but I'm always going to believe friends and actual IRL acquaintances before I'm going to believe people I've never met posting to the internet.

Thus, I was able to start piecing together a far more accurate picture.

I would recommend this 'site and its message board to anyone interested in Scn but if they also wanted to know what Scn'ists think, believe, feel, what Scn is or is not, I'd never recommend this as the only reference point.

Return to “Guest Book”