Guest Book 2003

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
malvakai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

ARCHIVE 2003

Post by malvakai » Wed Jan 08, 2003 7:05 am

Ack! I never intended my real neme to appear in that post :( I dont like having my nym and my name together. Can the mod please please delete that? I'll repost

Scorcher_2112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

ARCHIVE 2003

Post by Scorcher_2112 » Wed Jan 08, 2003 2:48 pm

Lol Mal. It happens to the best of us.

dindy
Location: Caister Centre [between Hamilton & St Catharines] niagara, Ontario, Canada [but lived in 6 countries

ARCHIVE 2003

Post by dindy » Thu Jan 09, 2003 8:00 am

Einstein - liked your posting & understand. Will put some on my thread

Mal- I am newish also but in concern - welcome & redo your profile to a new one & use that & go to the old profile & delete - I believe that is how you do it. You can also go to the note on your post & alter or delete - if you are worried - food for thought.
It happened to me also, but I am not scared as I am proud of what I say & me - even though this may harm me, but most on the board are friends to support & give info & guidence so don't be scared to ask (could be some CO$ spies or OSA so take care) but use this as a supportive family to help each other & so distroy CO$ (Co$ membership has gone down since sites like this) - or so I think

dindy
Location: Caister Centre [between Hamilton & St Catharines] niagara, Ontario, Canada [but lived in 6 countries

ARCHIVE 2003

Post by dindy » Mon Jan 13, 2003 4:18 am

Hi you guys who were in co$ - could you please do me a favour - could you start a thread "co$ in a nutshell" - to inform us who were not in, or in long.

A KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) layout of their programs & their subject matter or aims, benefits & problems & costs. The rotten core level- line, Hubbard replacement down, the church levels - minister down.

Fluffy gave me a good description of the types, member levels, but maybe some others layers like OSA- who they are made from & what their training is & what they do.

The churches "so called" aims & attitudes like "If you say it is so, it is so" & their brainwashing "Key-words" like "oppressor". Guess I am asking the makeup or framework from all angles of co$ from you folk in the know

Maybe you could have a linking site "Scientomindology" [Scientific study of the mind) with all the programs under altered simular names (written by those who know & feel comfy w that program ) "KISS" (Keep It Simple Stupid) descriptions of their content or aim & method of giving & benefits or options to benefit.

olska

ARCHIVE 2003

Post by olska » Mon Jan 13, 2003 9:04 am

New to this board. Having fun lurking and reading and maybe it's time to participate I'm an "X" and just wrote up my story and would like to share it but it's kind of long -- also amusing, I hope and maybe helpful. So if i can figure out how this all works ...

Girlfriend

ARCHIVE 2003

Post by Girlfriend » Mon Jan 13, 2003 10:20 am

Welcome Olska8. I'm posting how to do that on the other thread you're on. Congratulations on becoming "X" !

tessan

ARCHIVE 2003

Post by tessan » Mon Jan 13, 2003 2:27 pm

Hello Olska8 , I am also quite new to this board. i really hope you can get it together better than i did , it´s not so easy , it wasn´t for me anyway! Very welcome to join us!

freebird602
Location: Somewhere in England........, That's somewhere in England too!, England

ARCHIVE 2003

Post by freebird602 » Mon Jan 13, 2003 6:05 pm

Welcome Olska and Princess. Enjoy your stay on OC!

longshot42

ARCHIVE 2003

Post by longshot42 » Mon Jan 13, 2003 7:28 pm

Hello!

Is anyone in San Diego still picketing? I'd love to join you!

Jsut finished Bent Corydons book, great stuff!

LS42

Anonymous

ARCHIVE 2003

Post by Anonymous » Fri Jan 17, 2003 7:24 am

Thanks for all this fantastic work! Makes me believe in the human race.

Girlfriend

ARCHIVE 2003

Post by Girlfriend » Fri Jan 17, 2003 3:01 pm

Thanks for your post!

Girlfriend

ARCHIVE 2003

Post by Girlfriend » Sat Jan 18, 2003 5:27 pm

TRIAL DELAYED AGAIN! SEE THREAD BELOW.

Larry Zipsir

ARCHIVE 2003

Post by Larry Zipsir » Sun Jan 26, 2003 8:23 am

The sooner the government forbids Scientology to call itself a church, the better.

freedom_man

ARCHIVE 2003

Post by freedom_man » Sun Jan 26, 2003 2:45 pm

I agree, Larry. The US government allows far too
much leeway for crazy-assed religions. I think if a
new religion crops up, that it should remain on
pending status for a period of ten years. If,
at the end of ten years, it has shown itself to be
honest and benign, then it should be granted the
status of a religion. (Too wordy for the guestbook)
Anyway, welcome to Operation Clambake, Larry.

squirrel

ARCHIVE 2003

Post by squirrel » Sun Jan 26, 2003 4:34 pm

How about 30 years?

Return to “Guest Book”