Guest Book 2005

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
chesssy (Unregistered

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by chesssy (Unregistered » Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:29 am

Oh for Gods Sake!!! Sure, it is a holiday, and apparently the usual osa bots have been given the week off (NOT! They are probably routing in to the RPF as we speak) but what I can't believe is Ted Mayett and Zinj picking up the osa slack. What is up with that??? I hope this is forgery, but why haven't the REAL critics objected? OK, I am a lurker, and I have very good reasons (acording to me) for not posting or picketing until all my kids are grown up, etc, but I have done what I can to make sure no other member of my family or any one else I know gets caught in the trap of scn. I figure if I can save one person or one family from the years of hurt me and mine have experienced I have done a good thing. "leave the world a little better than you found it." So I say "Ted, if this is you, please take your "seasonal affective disorder" or whatever it is to your bedroom with a bottle of rum and a few good movies and shut the fuck up. I realize that there are worse things in the world than Scientololgy and the RPF. There are worse things hapenning right now all over the world. That doesn't mean we shouldn't try to fix up our own little corner of the world. The nasty horrible illegal things scn is doing should not be ignored just because worse things happen. If I could prevent earthquakes and tsunamis and tornadoes, etc, I would. If I could prevent one kid from wasting his life in a cult, I would. We never know how our actions affect others, so I think it is best to follow your heart. Don't look for accolades, just do what you know is right.

zaphod

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by zaphod » Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:38 am

Tzu Nami,

That may be me, unless someone else has been doing it.} I was stamping www.xenu. net in red ink on dollar bills through most of 2003-2004. I got rid of of my stamp because it seemed neurotic.

lucy skywalker

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by lucy skywalker » Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:45 am

Zaphod,

I don't think it was neurotic at all. I quite love the idea. I thought it was pretty darn brilliant. :)
www.exscientologykids.com/
www.exscn.net
[i]beyond_horizons ... rest in peace dear friend[/i]

Steve Smith (Unregist

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by Steve Smith (Unregist » Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:01 am

Greetings from Los Angeles. Did you know that the West Los Angeles Veterans Hospital is telling people that if you think you are being bothered by Scientology you are just being delusional and then offer you drugs! Their telephone number is (310) 478-3711.

sea_ogre

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by sea_ogre » Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:41 pm

Dear Zaphod,
Neurotic is when your in scientology. You are fine!
Cool idea about the red stamp. I'm going to office depot and order my WWW.Xenu.net stamp. I think this is an excellent and cheap way to spread the message. Anyone know how many times a dollar bill changes hands in a year. They go through me very quickly. Speed of particle flow equals power. Wrong again Hubbard! Speed of particle flow only means one is busy speeding the particles and if it's a car they may get a speeding ticket.

I hope we all get a stamp and have lots of money to stamp. It will be funny when we receive a bill that has already been stamped!!
Take Care, Sea Ogre

P.S. Maybe some of those crazy money hungry scientologists will get some of our bills too!

cluboo (Unregistered

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by cluboo (Unregistered » Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:09 am

}
Hi I reached here while surfing google.What a brilliant set of pages...for your work and memories...!Keeping this site online...Greetings from Cluboo Web Directory.

signs (Unregistered G

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by signs (Unregistered G » Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:16 am

Reached here by surfing google and found Very interesting page containing serveral helpful information and nice pictures.I am honored to drop a line here and say thank you for keeping this great site online......Greetings from Engraved Signs UK

dakota

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by dakota » Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:36 pm

i saw this on another website and had to share (scroll down to the picture of the dog with xenu which is what i am referring to:

http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=1286728

enjoy.

Daria Solis (Unregist

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by Daria Solis (Unregist » Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:10 am

Hi!
I just wanted to tell you thanks for all this information I found on this website. I was going to start my auditing in the church tomorrow, but I wasn’t sure if I really want to because all the time before I was working with my problems myself, but these people from Scientology center in LA seemed like they really wanted to help me.
It’s shocking what I’ve read here, especially this message about “Die in pain”, the person who wrote this is simply sick!
I am really appreciated to the host of this website; you saved me a hell of money, time and my nervous system! (and maybe even my family)
Daria

free_for_real

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by free_for_real » Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:05 pm

Daria, I am so very happy that this site saved you from more expense and harm than you can even imagine at this point.

Yes, Andreas is doing a great service having this site here.

I wish you all the best.

leaf (Unregistered Gu

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by leaf (Unregistered Gu » Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:34 am

Oprah is being used by Travolta. She 'loves' him and said today that she was asked who she would like to be on a desert island (or anywhere) with and she said Travolta. She told Kirsty on another show that JT was her 'soul mate'. I watched a little bit (til I thought I would puke) and switched to Ellen. He's been on her show too. Has Oprah financed study tech being put into the African schools she is helping with? Her show is probably a dream come true for DM and his minions. I wonder if the 'raw meat stats' have gone up since she has had the scienoborgs on her show. She has quite a 'following' of people who trust her.

free_for_real

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by free_for_real » Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:24 am

leaf, welcome. From all current stats it doesn't look like anything, Oprah or otherwise, has increased the stats of new people coming into scientology.

Thank goodness.

leaf (Unregistered Gu

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by leaf (Unregistered Gu » Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:53 am

Free at last. Thanks for the welcome. Hope it (failed attempts to use tv to increase stats)stays that way.

Girlfriend

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by Girlfriend » Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:16 pm

Hi leaf, totally agree with your post re Travolta and Oprah. Yech. It's true she has a following and you might be right about some raw meat. I'm guessing the "raw meat" have computers and use them to do some research before dazzling off to an "org" with Travolta & Oprah stars in their eyes, but some will slip through that slimey net I'm sure. On the other hand millions have not and will not, worldwide, and that's good to know. Welcome.

"No wonder Scientology hates the internet."

- Dave Tourtezky

leaf (Unregistered Gu

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by leaf (Unregistered Gu » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:58 pm

BG. True. I've pretty much sworn off tv except the news and rented videos. I never watch movies with scienoborgs in them. To make a statement, however small, and to keep just that little bit of $ from the greedy. Nice to meet you.

Return to “Guest Book”