Guest Book 2005

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
barky

Postby barky » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:58 am

Hello all. :) Finally got around to registering on the new board. Hope all are well, and see you in and amongst the various threads. :)

Barky

neil c

Postby neil c » Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:38 pm

:cat:

Hi Barky,

Welcome back to the boards!

Tigger

Postby Tigger » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:43 am

Hey Barky,

Welcome back. Are you going to do one of those avatar thingys? There are so many cute picturs of puppies.

Well, what do you know....you can reply (and welcome guests) in the Guest Book again.
HALLELUJAH!!! PRAISE ANDREAS!

Tigger

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:59 am

A message to Emma,I to0 was a young sea org member. I am now 48 today and still have loved ones in the "church". Of course you know that the church status is as it stands so the "donations" can be tax exempt. I feel your sadness when you speak of your mother still envolved in scn and speaking her mind when ever you see her. Please remember that you can not change her and that she believes that anyone who doesnt believe is doomed. So sad in deed. Scientology is designed to seperate one from thier money as Im sure you know. It took me over 10 years in the world to realize that I wasnt an S.P.. I became an active member of scociety by working hard and treating people the way I wanted to be treated. Thats free, its in the bible,the koran and all ancient religons say the same. And you can read it in the library for free.Do onto others as you would have them do unto you. The commandents are a part of all humanity. One doesnt have to sell thier homes,cars, or dignity to live a fruitful life. You can email me at Saintjulie57@aol.com

pippi_le_pue

Scientologist spoof on Air America radio

Postby pippi_le_pue » Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:11 pm

Hello Kids,

Listen to the following!

http://shows.airamericaradio.com/play.p ... emCell.wma

Enturburlatedly yours,

Pippi

touchstone

Postby touchstone » Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:00 pm

Whoops, I put a picket report under Picket Central heading, which probably needs to be relocated to "Picket Reports." Apologies.

dakota

re: astra woodcraft's declaration

Postby dakota » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:34 pm

Good morning all:

Someone on Craig's List NY posted this today and though I read it before, it is still one of the best short histories showing what happens to people in the freakshow. Here's the link: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/rnr/90113976.html

Cheers,
Dakota

D.

Scientology, the cult of Greed

Postby D. » Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:56 pm

Well I have to admit, I have heard of Scientology but never relaized what a whacked out freak cult is was, I just read the Time Article: Scientology, the cult of Greed, and all I can say is holy Crap, what a bunch of Kooks!!!!! Wow Freaking wierdos!!!!!

Cark

Here to there

Postby Cark » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:56 pm

Somehow, you would think that people would catch on to the scam of "buying' your way to happiness or salvation. Oh I forgot, this is an education, like college of course, that's why it costs so much.... :roll:
You have to give it to old L. Ron, he had greed down to a "science", pun intended. :D Good website.

Cark

Here to there

Postby Cark » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:58 pm

Somehow, you would think that people would catch on to the scam of "buying' your way to happiness or salvation. Oh I forgot, this is an education, like college of course, that's why it costs so much.... :roll:
You have to give it to old L. Ron, he had greed down to a "science", pun intended. :D Good website.

Shikse

New

Postby Shikse » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:58 pm

Hi, new around here. Done alot of research via the net on Co$. Pretty scarey stuff
Shikse

care2 unregistered

Finally Understanding

Postby care2 unregistered » Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:50 pm

This is just NUTS. How does anybody understand their lingo? I read some of those books 10 years ago, and finally realized that "clear" was just overpriced psychiatrists working their "magic".

and i STILL receive their mailings (to throw in the trash and waste their money) It totally freaks me out and I will never understand all their principles, but it seems to me that when they say they don't condone psychiatric work but they have all these people who perform those "clear" rituals, it is the SAME THING! I feel sorry for those brain washed fools.

About Tom Cruise, does anyone know if he is STERILE? or if he just didn't have kids because of Scientology?? he adopted those kids, but it seems to me the women he has been married to are all able to reproduce. I'm starting to think he is sterile.

Bnadecoot

Hi to all.

Postby Bnadecoot » Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:03 pm

I have to say That Andreas, has done a great job with the site. My Father is in the SO although I have managed to avoid having much to do with the CoS myself. So I am more here to learn about CoS than to debate or argue. But argue I will if need be :twisted: I usually post to two Christian Theology and apologetics website as the token atheist.

Looking forward to geting some info on CoS.

CoS

Cult

Postby CoS » Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:11 am

This seems more like a Cult. A cult of people against the Church of Scientology. If it's not hurting you then leave it alone. We are not Satanist, and we certainly don't harm people.

Hubbard's Mushroom

Postby Hubbard's Mushroom » Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:48 am

Hi! Wecome to Clambake.
Come on in and talk to us a while.
We'd like to hear your side of the story.

Return to “Guest Book”