Guest Book 2005

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:12 pm

Another example, I just read Emma's story in the stories from Scientology
section and thought it was heartbreaking and sad. Then, just a couple
messages down, someone decided to post a giant animated "wacky"
smiley face. Come on. Would that be an acceptable reaction to such a
tale if it were told to you in real life? Would you start making faces
and grinning wackily? Maybe doing a dance too? Would that be OK?
I guess some people have the idea that since humour is frowned upon
in Scientology that it must therefore be appropriate for every situation
outside of it? I really have a problem spending much time reading
posts here because it seems that only a few people take the topic
seriously.

Babs

Narconon

Post by Babs » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:33 pm

:!: I was an inmate at Narconon this past summer of 2005. I am clean despite this. I would like to speak with others about this experience and those who felt they were hurt emotionally and physically by this program.

Re: Narconon

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:58 pm

Babs wrote::!: I was an inmate at Narconon this past summer of 2005. I am clean despite this. I would like to speak with others about this experience and those who felt they were hurt emotionally and physically by this program.
Hi Babs! I will open a thread with your question, but be careful nevertheless with any advice you might get from it. It is always good in general, I think, to talk to doctors in real life - non scientologists - and maybe the doctor (or hospital) can give you an address where you can talk. Please, do not hold back with your story, but be careful login in to scientology-related sites, also if they seem on the surface to be critical. You could as well ask your local citizen service or the consumers protection service. I would go there and ask for advice. Please watch out here and the newsgroup alt.religion.scientology for a while and then decide how and where you post. In the meanwhile all the best. Woogy.

woogy

Post by woogy » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:24 pm

Hi Babs, again me. I opened a thread in the "Narconon" Section with title:
Babs from the guestbook experiences with Narconon
The Narconon Section is one of the last of the board (click on "last day" and scroll down).
:moody:woogy:
"Woogy...You are covert and malicious canal slime... You are a filthy and diseased OSA whore" (J. Swift, 13 Nov 2005 21:36)
"One tactic they use ... is to accuse the critic ... of their own beingness and doingness."(Truth Seeker)

Love the t-shirts

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:17 am

Just wanted to say thanks for my "Caution - Scientology is a UFO Cult" and "Danger - Scientology is After Your Money" t-shirts. My wife and I get great smiles from the neighbors when we're out and about. And the shirts are of great quality. Can't wait to wear them in downtown Clearwater. Guess I'd better be careful though, someone might try to frame me for some crime or take my car license plate number, I'll have to be stealthy.

Also, getting a self-inking rubber stamp that says simply "xenu.net" is a good idea. They come in handy, particularly for business travelers like myself. I'm in hundreds of different hotel rooms a year and those stamps really look good on the various papers, magazines, and books the hotels leave in the rooms for guests. I would never stamp currency, as that is illegal. <wink>

Long time lurker here. Love you all. Keep up the good fight. Remember Lisa.

Applicable_not

Good job and thanks

Post by Applicable_not » Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:50 am

This site is quite an eye opener. I was googling for a good site to tell em more in depth about Scientology. I don't think i could have lucked onto a better site. I also want to thank those who post their stories. Thank you for allowing us to lurk.

bmb

Oprah wearing huge Scientology cross nov 15 show

Post by bmb » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:45 am

I could not believe it. Today Oprah was wearing a huge crystal beaded Scientology cross on her show. I mean this thing was as big as the front of her shirt. What does this mean? Surely, she can't be ignorant of what it was--maybe it is a gift from one of her Scientology friends? Comments?

Django

Re: Oprah wearing huge Scientology cross nov 15 show

Post by Django » Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:08 am

bmb wrote:I could not believe it. Today Oprah was wearing a huge crystal beaded Scientology cross on her show. I mean this thing was as big as the front of her shirt. What does this mean? Surely, she can't be ignorant of what it was--maybe it is a gift from one of her Scientology friends? Comments?
Kirstie Alley was also on the show shopping in Oprah's bra shop.
Coincidence?
http://www2.oprah.com/tows/pastshows/20 ... 1115.jhtml

Love this website. Good reading.
It is also fun to read the messageboards on IMDB belonging to COS actors.
Almost all got anti scientology messages posted.

bmb

Oprah's scientology t-shirt - photo

Post by bmb » Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:31 pm

http://www2.oprah.com/tows/slide/200511 ... _106.jhtml

check above link for Oprah's scientology t-shirt

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:32 am

Wow, ever since I watched the episode of South Park, I couldn't believe that an organization that calls itself a "religion" could actually spread its tentacles and get so far. And how can members be suckered in, when Co$ hides half of thier doctrine from new members? I wonder what some members reaction was when they were told about Xenu.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:16 am

saw south park... googled... who let it get so big, why?

master theisis

Post by master theisis » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:54 am

well if this is the guestbook id like to sign it

oh yea...$cientology sucks lol :lol:

laurie_laughs

Post by laurie_laughs » Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:15 pm

I'm here.
Former sea org member from age 13-18. :shock:
I live in the real world now! :D :D

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:34 am

Welcome!!! :newbie: