One opened, more to come!
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:08 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum rules

This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 372 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next
 Post subject: ARCHIVE 2005
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:03 pm 

Few things make me angrier than dangerous brainwashing cults. I have never been a member of the cult, but I watched a friend get sucked into it. Scary stuff. Thank you for such an amazing site.

Report this post
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:49 pm 

Hey all, wanted to say this is a great place.
I intend on hopefully making some new freinds, sharing my expreinces and troubles upon leaving the church. I have been out for almost 5 whole and wonderfull terifying years.

Life is a jouney, as I have learned alot about being out, and what life can and cant be.

Thank you to Andrea's and all others who work so faithfully to fill the void and expose the C of S for what it actually is.

Bust of luck and hope to see more of you around.

Take care,

Ryan

Report this post
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:17 pm 

Just wanted to say a quick hello as I finally registered and started posting.

I was never in Scn nor (to my knowledge) is anyone else I know. Like a lot of people, Cruise's big mouth made me finally Google it and look into it. I knew it was a bunch of hooey already, but I didn't know HOW bad. I had never heard the alien thing before. Xenu.net opened my eyes big time.

Since then I've almost become obsessed with reading as much about it as I can and every day my blood boils more. It's just so frustrating that so many people are falling for this and I want to scream out the truth for everyone to hear.

My heart goes out to everyone trapped in Scientology's clutches and I want to applaud the courage of everyone who has had the will to leave.

Andreas and everyone else who are getting the word out are truly heroes for exposing Scn for what it is!

Report this post
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:56 pm 
I was also inspired by the zaniness of Tom Cruise on television and in print. Great cover article from Time.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:42 pm 
Although Im a democrat I sometimes watch your program.That doesnt mean I agree with everything you say!Patricia Mejias Bx,NY}}

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:11 pm 

Good to be back! Missed a lot of ya and thought bout ya lots... Life's been a real blender over the last while, you have no idea, but things have settled, and I have some real catching up to do here! Changed my handle, but still the same inside ;)

Report this post
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:51 am 

Hi all - I am one of those strange people who has no problem with people inventing daft things like dianetics but agree that Hubbard was a bit nuts - he was known as saying that he thought that starting your own religion was a great way to make tons of dosh so there was obviously some method in his madness - now you all know where I am coming from I will post somewhere else on the board and we can get to know each other :) - Sunny

Report this post
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:21 am 
I am an ex Scientologist highly trained, Ls, OT 7 etc. I left 4 years ago when I actually had to accept the fact that for 20 years I was lying to myself, avoiding the truth and building nothing but charge that could not be released any longer. It took me getting seriously ill to realize that I could not go on living as a part of this group. My common sense, intelligence, background and decency could no longer be ignored. I am today a free being, healthy and happy even though I am still afraid of them. I wish Scientologists who stay there out of fear like I was and who invalidate what they already know, would realize that there is life after Scientology and that the freedom to think, act and be whatever you wish is priceless.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:15 am 
The Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes whirlwind romance has brought Scientology into the limelight as we all know. I think this is a double-edged sword for Scientology. Obviously, they are getting 'new recruits', but this is the first time I've ever seen the media really start to come out and point out some of the bad things about Scientology. I guess when it's just one rogue journalist, Scientology can muzzle it, but with so many, it's too much. I do know that the more I am finding about about Scientology, the more I am sharing it with people I know so that they can make sure to pass on the word to avoid others getting sucked into this.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:13 am 
I found your site by tuning into a radio debate between a college professor and some Scientologist...WOW!! In the last 10 years I have been studying cults and religions such as the LDS church and J. Witnesses, but I must say, Scientology has them all beat as far as bizarness and out right danger. I want to learn as much as possible to help others and comfront this evil lie.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:49 pm 
Thank you for this site! I'm shocked beyond belief by the information it contains and vastly impressed by everyone's courage in the face of it. Many of my college friends told me they were "joining" (wink-wink-nudge-nudge)simply in order to access the people they wanted to pitch projects to. When I visited LA a year later they were all firm believers regardless of their upbringing or religious background. When they started aggressively trying to recruit me I broke all contact. It was terrifying to witness.
So thabk you for all your efforts and keep zup the good work!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:03 pm 
Hi all. I just want to say thank you to the creators of this site for putting the real message out there about this cult of cults. I was sucked into Scientology about 15 years ago (will post my experiences in another thread) and managed to get out of it unscathed. I hope more and more people will read the articles posted here and learn the real truth behind Scientology.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:13 pm 
tom cruise is a nut,
katie & tom are a stunt to recruit,
tom cannot think for himself anymore,
katie is falling for it,
i cannot even explain the dislike i have for tom cruise,spread the word to everyone about $cientology.

Report this post

Post subject: Archive through July 01, 2005
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:42 pm 

Hi all! I've been coming to Operation Clambake since 1998. I'd been gathering information from anti-AMWAY websites to refute a coworker's claims of retiring at age 35 (Bwahahahaa!) when I tentatively clicked through to an anti-scientology website from Australia. That began my morbid fascination with this cult. My curiosity died down after my son was born but damn Tom Cruise for piquing it again, grrr.

I'm a lifelong agnostic/atheist living in Pat Robertson Country (Souther-Eastern Virginia).

CG

Report this post
 Post subject: Archive through July 01, 2005
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:40 pm 

Tom Cruise's arrogance about people on antidepressants made me curious. How can a church change that? I checked it out. What a bunch of weirdos! I think they are the one should be medicated for falling for this joke of a church (cult??)

Report this post
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 372 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next