Guest Book 2005

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
favonius

Archive through July 15, 2005

Post by favonius » Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:13 pm

Hi. I've never been a $cientologist, but I imagine I'm at least an SP. They tried to get me fired from a previous job for opposing them. My wife and I were married by Rev. Dennis Erlich of Informer Ministries - a wonderful guy. Most former $cientolgists I've met were wonderful people. The exception - one who "used to be with" the Guardian's Office gave me the impression that he still was. Put something real in the subject line of any email. I get tons of spam, much of which I delete without reading.

sasquatch (Unregister

Post by sasquatch (Unregister » Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:36 am

I had no idea CoS was so out there until I started reading more about Xenu and the 'body Thetans' --that is some really crazy s**t!!

So now I think there are 2 forces that need to be stopped: CoS and Tom Cruise. I think HE may be the next antichrist!

franya

Post by franya » Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:54 am

If there is no such thing as a chemical imbalance, then it must follow that there is no such thing as Tom Cruise

Anonymous Coward (Unr

Post by Anonymous Coward (Unr » Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:48 am

I thought y'all might find this amusing: There is
a scene in the recent War of the Worlds film
where Tom Cruise's character's daughter is in
the house watching Sponge Bob on the TV, with Cruise standing beside her. Cruise then
discovers that his character's son has stolen his
car and driven off. Just after this happens,
a panicky voice appears on Sponge Bob saying
``...Ohhh Nooo, it's the Clam Burgler!!! ''

alice jones (Unregist

Post by alice jones (Unregist » Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:45 pm

When I was sixteen years old, I was found by scientology. My parents didn't question the cult because they knew Scientology was against drug use and that was all they were really interested in.

I couldn't pay for classes so instead I babysat for the center's kids. I did a few "coms" courses, played with playdough (anyone else do that?) and got into prostitution, which I was introduced to by one of the members. Really nice, eh?

I still remember things like the approved responses. Good, fine, OK. At the end of the day, I did get out because my good sense was telling me to "run".

They never did tell me about the aliens, or where engrams came from. I guess I didn't have the cash to get the inside info.

scotty (Unregistered

Post by scotty (Unregistered » Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:57 pm

mate, cheers with the info on this scientology crap, i was actually trying to find out wat drugs tom cruise was on but this seems much worse..at least i know of two more things i should stay away from now on: the church of scientology and any prick involved with it

Becky (Unregistered G

Post by Becky (Unregistered G » Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:29 pm

I had never heard of Scientology until one of my friends was talking about Tom Cruise & how CrAzY he is. It made me wonder about Scientology. So I looked up the Scientology websites & then I wanted to see what is really going on. Then I found this website. Reading the stories, all the people who have died, all the people who have killed themselves. It made me sick to my stomache!!! I just can not believe that someone has not put a stop to this... If we had more websites like this maybe we could put a stop to it. }

guinastasia

Post by guinastasia » Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:52 pm

Hi. I'm new, but I've been reading the site for ages. This Tom Cruise thing though has gotten me more interested and I recently finished reading A Piece of Blue Sky and I'm just appalled by what I'm hearing.

halavana

Post by halavana » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:51 pm

Greetings. Tom Cruise is also responsible for my interest in researching Scientology. I've never even met a Scientologist, that I know of, and doubt that I will ever go looking for one. If I ever do meet one it's good to know who I will be dealing with.

Tom Cruiseiscrazy (Un

Post by Tom Cruiseiscrazy (Un » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:41 pm

Scientology is a major crock o sh_t. Why hasn't it been outlawed? Keep up the good work.:oc17:

robynhennion (Unregis

Post by robynhennion (Unregis » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:04 pm

I didn't think twice about Scientology until Tom Cruise went insane. I feel that he is brainwashed & there for he is brainwashing others. It really makes me a nervous wreck.

Jan-Erik Wahlberg (Un

Post by Jan-Erik Wahlberg (Un » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:32 pm

Greetings from Finland (almost scientology free; they couldn't get it registered as a church over here). Scary how many people actually believe this baloney, the Xenu story is truly like something dreamed up in Hollywood. Good luck to all who are trying to dump this crap where it belongs.

alaire

Post by alaire » Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:19 am

Imagine my surprise when I was poking around after several years of being out of the loop and found a picture of something that I was present for years ago still making it's way around the net. *grin* I won't say which pic, but I will say that on the day it was taken, I had a lot of fun and felt like I really may have helped to turn some people away from something potentially dangerous.

It's so amazing to see this site. The last time I looked online there was so little information. I'm getting old. ;)
"God, you two are sensitive! All I'm doing is implying some kind of ugly sordid sexual liaison. I'd be proud of that sort of thing. "
-Alex Law, Shallow Grave

SP and lovin' it (

(no subject)

Post by SP and lovin' it ( » Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:24 pm

Heard a good one today...

"arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarted."

Sence

(no subject)

Post by Sence » Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:48 am

Hello:

I was raised in whatt youmay call a 'third world' country . Life was appreciated just for being so..i did not know fluent english until I was about five/six . One of the things that struck me is that some people where completely dis-associated with reality and even further where programed to think in certain ways to the point that they IGNORED all other possibilities and opinions to follow what is ultimately one man and all he commands without question .The idea of control for personal , egotistical and financial means fascinated me . I saw a movie about The Cult Awareness Network as a teenager and these sort of situations both scared and intrigued me . Power and Money are without question at the CORe of Scientology . It exists for power and money period . Thats it . Any 'insight' or 'awareness' merely makes it 'Crazy Like a Fox ! "

Return to “Guest Book”