Guest Book 2005

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
Steeleagle (Unregiste

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by Steeleagle (Unregiste » Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:54 am

Greeting to all who are against the L Ron cult.For your info, they once again doing their Phone Campaign, saw it on the Biography Channel on Sunday Jan 30th. They are using an 1-800 number again, asking you if you feel depressed, unhappy, etc. they will help you. But they don't tell you who they are. Keep up the good work.

programmer_guy

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by programmer_guy » Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:17 am

They are not fooling many people anymore. Even the "X" generation and "Y" generation know better AND they were never subject to their dissemination tactics. The "X" and "Y" generations have heard the warnings about cults from us "baby-boomers". We have warned them in so many different ways. Please believe me, they have heeded the warning.
codo ergo sum.

free_for_real

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by free_for_real » Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:55 pm

steeleagle, thanks for the information.

I can't believe that they still hide under false names.

If scientology were really doing as well as they say they are (which of course they are not) they could proudly present themselves as who they really are.

Xenu, warrior princess &#

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by Xenu, warrior princess &# » Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:54 pm

Thank you so much for providing me with hours of entertainment regarding the complete idiocy of $cientology. I plan on going into my local org and flat out telling them that I am a suppressive person. Just so they don't have to go through the trouble of figuring that out for themselves.

no_8c_now

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by no_8c_now » Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:05 pm

All hail Xenu!

Please make sure you speak in generalities and tell them you have frequently ill and cowed friends, co-workers and associates. They will be able to pigeonhole you better.

free_for_real

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by free_for_real » Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:56 pm

xenu, welcome and go for it.

If you feel like it, register, you can get a free email address on hotmail or yahoo first, and then post what org you went to see under "org reports" below.

A Happy Ex Scn (Unreg

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by A Happy Ex Scn (Unreg » Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:42 am

Last night (Sunday 30/01/04) "60 Minutes" ran a segment called "For Profit College: A Costly Lesson" The transcript is available on CBS.COM, and tells about what a scam many of these schools are. It reminded me of an unpleasant experience I had while researching schools for my daughter. (She ended up in a REAL college, thank God!) One of the trade schools I requested info from was "SmartCertify Direct". These people were so pushy and used so much scn lingo I felt like I was talking to a Flag Reg! I looked them up and found out they were located at 25400 US HWY 19 North, Clearwater, FL, and the owner and several staff are Scientologists! The owner is Jerry Dyas, IAS and Wise member. The VP Human Resources is Tom Godfrey, another clam. I looked up some of the Scam Schools mentioned on TV and sure enough, CEC (Career Education Corporation) is a parent company to Skillsoft which owns SmartCertify Direct/SmartForce. These companies are ripping people off for millions and shattering the dreams of hardworking people, putting them in debt with Government backed education loans and false promises of a job, when in reality these Certs are useless in the real world. I plan to continue my research into this and info "60 Minutes" as well as the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) about the Scientology connections and what a classic scieno scam this is. Unfortunately, I do not have alot of time or the know how to thoroughly research this, so I was hoping maybe someone on this board with better skills could help out. Don Carlo comes to mind, as well as many, many others. BTW, I love this board! Thanks Andreas!

free_for_real

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by free_for_real » Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:21 am

Happy, more and more people are finding out about these scams.

Glad you are doing well without scientology.

don_carlo

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by don_carlo » Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:35 am

They need real reporters in Florida to investigate properly. I live a loooong way away, unfortunately, and I have to remain anonymous or my relatives in CoS will disconnect from me. Wish I could help, but I can't.

Happy Ex (Unregistere

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by Happy Ex (Unregistere » Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:02 pm

Don Carlo, Thanks, I understand. My family DID disconnect from me when I left and I got harrassed by Scn, that is one reason I rarely post. But I read everything I can and try to make sure everyone I know doesn't get scammed. Kristi Wachters site is awesome, really helps keeping track of those still in. Does anyone know a brave reporter at the SP Times? Or a critic down there? Scn has their hands full in Buffalo right now, the last thing they need is a flap in CW, especially since most of those ill gotten gains are probably going to Flag. Google Jerry Dyas to see where HIS money goes. As long as you have money you are "in ethics", Scn does not care how "out ethics" your methods of getting that money was as long as you hand it over. If you get caught, you get declared and Scn claims they knew nothing about it. Makes you wonder why they are so obsessed with sec checks, surely the OT PC folders are filled with financial crimes. Maybe they want to keep tabs on SEC investigations, etc so they can dump any members who might be going down before it gets too close to scn? Thanks again, and keep up the good work!

Happy Ex (Unregistere

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by Happy Ex (Unregistere » Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:29 pm

PS: There is an old saying in sales that goes something like; "A happy customer will tell 10 people, but an UNHAPPY customer will tell 100". I bet the only real up statistic Scn has is # of unhappy customers. Scientology really is mocking up it's own enemies. The sad thing is all they would have to do is stop commiting illegal, criminal acts and hurting people and most of us would go away.

free_for_real

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by free_for_real » Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:44 pm

Happy, I have much I'd like to respond to this post but we need to keep this for short greetings.

Register and we can talk all about it.

RPFIF (Unregistered G

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by RPFIF (Unregistered G » Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:56 pm

On ARS, Lagniappe has posted a nice letter to Richard Didcoates family. It states Richard is now Executive Director of the "Sri Lanka Foundation" a VM Tsunami relief group. His family can reach him at 818-720-0702. If anyone knows how to reach his family please pass on this information to them. Thank You!

humanoidtyphoon

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by humanoidtyphoon » Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:50 am

Hello all... here to do research. ^^

free_for_real

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by free_for_real » Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:42 am

wouldn't, welcome.

Return to “Guest Book”