Guest Book 2005

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
anone (Unregistered G

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by anone (Unregistered G » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:02 pm

wouldn't you like to know?

Couldn't care less personally.

Ari (Unregistered Gue

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by Ari (Unregistered Gue » Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:24 pm

:violent:
noo!!

MissDorfl

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by MissDorfl » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:20 pm

Hi anone,

welcome to OCMB.

:)
I can’t imagine I’m the only one thinking clearly about this. Sometimes I think I’m taking crazy pills.
- Phil Plait

anone (Unregistered G

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by anone (Unregistered G » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:50 pm

Hi Sylvies_Friend/Eskarina/MissDorfl/Nec_v20/Apollo13/POTUS/Richard.....etc,etc.

nec_v20

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by nec_v20 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:04 pm

..... And for 24 years I've been living next door to Alice.

Alice?

Who the fcuk is Alice?
You deprive me of solitude, whilst affording no companionship whatsoever.

Happy ex (Unregistere

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by Happy ex (Unregistere » Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:15 am

Umike: How about helping me research CEC, Skillsoft, Smartcertify and Smartforce? I really need help, as per the above posts. 60 minutes and the SEC are already investigating. Then when people ask you "What have you done?" You will have some real data to back up your self image. Plus it will keep you busy and out of trouble with those pesky critics who don't appreciate your great contributions. CBS.com has the transcript, I have found several scn and wise members already, I need your expert help! You seem to have plenty of time on your hands. Thanks!

Ari (Unregistered Gue

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by Ari (Unregistered Gue » Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:46 pm

:violent: :eek:
ker-plow!

RPFIF (Unregistered G

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by RPFIF (Unregistered G » Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:37 am

Moonbeam, I read your posts, and feel your pain. I have lost family in the Sea Org too. If you are able to visit them at PAC, you are not far from me. I am sorry I can't register and post, but too much is at stake. I have already experienced the wrath of osa, which is ok for me, but would expose others who are not in a position to deal with it right now. They are still "in" as far as scn knows, and there is much to be learned before "outing" them. The "insider" is working on answering questions I have culled from ars, ocmb and fact net. These will be posted soon. If we can help you, or anyone else, please post here or contact a critic you trust with your questions. We will do our best to answer. My advice for now would be to continue visiting and writing your rpfer, and be careful not to argue about or invalidate scientology. Offer love and support, and maybe suggest they might be better off if they routed out, paid their "freeloader debt" and got back on lines as a public. With all the OT powerz and scn training, surely they can conquer the wog world, and it has to be easier than working as a slave in the rpf for 12 dollars a week or less. (66.6 cents/hour, based on an 80 hour week). BTW, as of 2004, and since '94, Sea Org wages at PAC were 50/week. RPF gets 1/4 pay. (sometimes). It takes a gradient approach to get a fully deluded adherent out of the trap. This site and others on the internet really help. Google the names of their scn friends who "disappeared" or were declared. I am sure many are now critics and have web sites. Read all you can, xenu, lermanet, factnet, ars and many others so you can understand the mental and spirtual rape your loved one has suffered. Also save articles of particular relevance to your situation so when you DO finally get your loved one to look at the net they do not get disgusted by having to wade through a bunch of crap. Most scns are very intelligent, caring, sensitive people who really believe they are saving the world. Even the "inner circle" (Int management types) are truly deluded, I am not sure how far up it goes, but somebody is in it for the money! Best wishes to you, moonbeam, and to all who have lost loved ones to the cult. RPF "Insiders" Friend

robert

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by robert » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:27 am

Hello help me seek justice www.geocities.com/kubbyscout/

whump! (Unregistered

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by whump! (Unregistered » Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:05 am

BIG PICKET OPPORTUNITY IN REDONDO BEACH ON SUNDAY 2/6/05

I've been lurking here for a couple of years. I've never been in $cientology, but have learned alot from reading things here. Tomorrow is the Superbowl Sunday 10K run which starts at King Harbor in Redondo Beach. The race starts around 7:30, but things set up at 6:00am. The church is assisting with volunteers and will have a rather obvious presence at the start/finish line. Many will be wearing their yellow "volunteer minister" shirts. How do I know this? I was just down there at a pre-race meeting of the volunteers. I won't say what my part is in the race (I don't want those jerks finding me out and harassing me or the other members of my volunteer group). If anyone wants to meet me where I will be on the course, let me know here on this thread with your e-mail address and I will PM you back. I won't be a the start/finish line. I hope you folks can let Tory and a few other L.A. people know about this so it's not too late to take advantage. The church also has a big presence at the Redondo Beach Memorial Day Parade each year.

sweden (Unregistered

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by sweden (Unregistered » Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:02 pm

Does anyone here have any more info on a swedish girl that blow from RPF last autumn, knew her since way back.

free_for_real

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by free_for_real » Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:10 pm

sweden, welcome to the board. Maybe someone can help you with more information like which RPF location and what was her name?

sweden (Unregistered

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by sweden (Unregistered » Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:37 pm

Its the girl the RPF insider talked about that blow from LA in nov. -04

RPFIF (Unregistered G

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by RPFIF (Unregistered G » Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:08 pm

Sweden, Do you mean Mariette Lindstein? She was on the RPF at PAC in LA, and blew in May 04. She was a high up executive so lots of security guys were searching for her for weeks. As far as I know, they never caught her. Her ex-husband Billy is CO EUS in New York, and she has a son in CMO Int. Billy and Mariette ran the org in Malmoe, Sweden many years ago. Her family is from a small town near there. I don't know if she will try to get back on lines to avoid being disconnected, or declared, but she seemed pretty fed up when she left. Several people have tried to contact her, if she wants to contact one of the critics I know alot of people want to offer support and friendship. I hope she is doing well and has been able to read the truth about scn on the internet. RPF Insiders Friend

free_for_real

ARCHIVE 2005

Post by free_for_real » Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:09 am

RPFIF, a "religion" were they send security after you if you want to leave????

and they looked for her for weeks?????

Return to “Guest Book”