Guest Book 2006

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
Xavier

YTMND gets cease and desist notice~

Postby Xavier » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:32 pm

Don't exactly know where to post this, but you guys may want to look at this there~...

http://www.ytmnd.com/info/l_ron.html

Might be something of interest for you guys at Operation Clambake :salut:

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:54 am

Ihave attested to ""life repair"

/Communication release/
A R C straight wire/relief release

/expended Dynamics/
ability release/
Dynamics case completion
/DRUG run-down completion

purification rundown / power completion.
/O T I through XII I even have a kha khan certificates issued to me by LRH (it's all documented IN some old box in my basement I still have all the certificates )

I have been lurking in this site for quite awhile and have been reading with interest
since I'm still in good standing with the church I've disappeared for the last 27 years and they have no idea who or where I am so they cannot declare ME.......... I am thinking that I have a lot to contribute to this endeavor ....... however I have a lot to lose if I do .I have been able to keep my distance and watched from afar in amazement at what this has evolved into I think I will be watching some more before I staet to say anything

I would like to commend TORY for her patients/courage and commitment she had a good teacher named Yvonne _: keep up the good work TROY and soon will do lunch :P PS you know who I am,,,,,,,,,,, I am the one that calld you awhile ago with tears in my eyes, I seem to remember that you actually audited me on my lower levels at CC circa 1970s at that old place on alvorado Street. :roll:ahhhhhhhhhh the good all days jejeje.

Billy bob

Postby Billy bob » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:03 pm

elements-oxygen@plus.net

elements oxygen plus

Postby elements-oxygen@plus.net » Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:54 pm

Perfect site! Anything superfluous, all is laconic and beautiful. Thanks!

steamsertel

xenu

Postby steamsertel » Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:58 am

zomg XXXXXXXXXXXXXEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUU

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:22 pm

Actually, no I won't be back. You people have nothing to offer me (with about a 5% exception), so good riddance.

You deserve each other.

Supressive_Duck

Postby Supressive_Duck » Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:20 pm

Greetings.

My simpathy to anyone who's been part of this cult and has had to suffer because of it.

Also, nicley done site, thanks for not using 100 MB of images and Flash animations. More than often in webdesign, simpler is better.

Take care.

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:54 am

Liam

Hello, and thanks.

Postby Liam » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:15 am

I just came by to say thanks for this website.

It is an excellent resource and link to discrediting scientology on the internet.

Thank you for dedicating so much time and effort to the important work of getting the truth about scientology out there.

I wish my extended family members had seen this before joining, but at least it kept me informed, and has enabled me to provide more information when I discuss scientology. Other sites & the debate forum on beliefnet was also very helpful in providing information and insights to scientology during the time i found out about scientology.

I really just wanted to come and say thanks and continue the good work.

I would be more than happy to assist any protests in South London.

Jools

Postby Jools » Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:57 pm

As I said, there's clues in dem der hills.

Xenu at Disneyland!

Postby guest » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:07 pm

Great site! I've got a family member in the Sea Org, and through the main site and this message board I've learned an enormous amount about the workings of this destructive cult; information that is inspiring me to take steps to "wake up" my family member.

A few weeks ago my family and I went to Disnyeland, and my husband wore his "scientology wants your credit cards" t-shirt. He had no less than 10 verbal comments, including "Nice shirt!" "That is so funny!" "I love that shirt!" "That's so true!" etc., and countless, countless, looks and smiles, smirks, giggles, and LOUD guffaws! A Disney employee even stopped him to read the shirt and then said, "That's pretty clever," and laughed and pointed it out to another employee. I was surprised, but satisfied, that he got such a reaction.

Thanks to all of you for spreading the word!!

Joe Blow

Breaking news: Mountain Prison Blues

Postby Joe Blow » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:32 pm

Couldn't register, so I guess I'll post this here. Apparently, lord Xenu has an internet connection. He has started his own blog.

http://my.opera.com/xenu/blog/

Soon to be Edward

Postby Soon to be Edward » Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:50 am

Wow - this is a volatile site.

I have registered (several days ago) and am awaiting conformation but thought I would say Hi anyway.

I read Dianetics about 20 years ago and spent one day at a Scientology Centre.

Since then I forgot about it until Tom Cruise began kicking up a fuss. Now Scientology is one of my favourite search terms on the Internet.

I am quite amazed to see how volatile some of the posts here are.

Interesting to see the previous poster, who appears to be a Scientologist, is promoting psychology as a effective tool in assessing peoples people's state of mind.

Interesting to see other posters, also who appears to be pro scientology, working so hard to undo any attempts the "Church" has made to distance itself from its image of being "homophobic".

I can see I am going to enjoy myself here.

Cheers

Edward

littlesnabes1

Postby littlesnabes1 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:27 pm

hi i aplaud what you are doing thank you

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:11 pm

Keep fighting the good fight OCMBers. Here, let me do my part:

http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com/

Return to “Guest Book”