Guest Book 2006

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
deep throat

he he he "pitbull=pityfull

Post by deep throat » Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:51 am

I have been reading many of the posts for quite awhile .

Looks like "pit bull" is a low level OSA tactician.

Since I knew and associated closely with some of the best tacticians in the old GO office such as ARTY MAREN.

I can tell you that PITBULL has not yet done any of the upper level OSA confidential courses. :wink:

Roan

Post by Roan » Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:54 am

Hi everybody, I'm new... just registered today.
I'm in OC, CA.
:)

deb_thang

Post by deb_thang » Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:14 am

Hullo, all! Another newbie to the forum, here. :P I've never been involved with scientology, but live near Golden Era Studios, and have concerns about the spiritual atmosphere it creates in my home town valley. And I feel for those I know must be feeling trapped on the inside of those beautifully landscaped boundaries, too....

So far I haven't seen mention on the forums here of anybody actively picketing at GES, and in fact, I never see anybody there on the property these days when I drive by. I read about the man who picketed there for a time and is now in Canada avoiding punishment for his "crime."

Anybody here besides me feel compelled to pray? Feel free to PM me, if so, or reply here on the thread.

Andreas - great site and forum you have here! :woohoo!:

Deep throat

Why top execs ignore LRH's policies

Post by Deep throat » Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:50 pm

LRH said:

" purpose is senior to policy".

In other words if you are on" purpose" you can ignore policy . :roll:

Re: this subject

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:10 pm

no name wrote:I'm sorry, but have any of you actually BEEN in scientology??...I seriously doubt it, so can you pleez do me a favor and not talk bad about it? You never actually experienced it, so why talk about somethin you don't know about.
Well, noname, I don't see how someone can be inside of a SUBJECT- which is what Scientology is, but if you mean been inside the Church of Scn (abbreviation: CofS), well, many people here have been in CofS, previously, including myself.

I think there are many worthwhile things in the Scn philosophy and methodology and I still continue my interest and study of it, but I would never again have anything to do with any Org, Mission or AO in CofS. I'm former staff, as well as, of course, former public, and I know a thing or two about it.

I'm far from the only one here who has such experience, also.

Deep throat

In addition to my above post

Post by Deep throat » Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:46 pm

"purpose"= "survival of the church"!!

Gone are the days of "expansion"! :-({|=

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:17 am

just dropping through, our local college paper, MNDaily, is currently being the focus of a Scientology letter-writing campaign against psychiatry. Been going on for a couple days now.

to anyone who's interested:

http://www.mndaily.com/articles/2006/02/07/67009

I can't understand why the editor is still publishing these letters :(

ZenWarrior

NY Org Scientology 1975-1980

Post by ZenWarrior » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:26 pm

I was on staff in NY Org 1975-1980

Got up in the course room in 1980 and proclaimed
"clay demos are bullshit! in fact this is all bullshit!"
Sent to ethics, told to report to RPF
Walked out AND NEVER WENT BACK

WHAT A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT IT WAS!
(but at least it was easy to get laid there)

I also once told Artie Maren to "go fuck himself"
and was sent to see that fat little fuck Andy Savas in the Guardians Office

Arnie Lerma is Source!!

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:19 pm

I hope your site and other sites that exposes the crap that Scientology spews keeps up the good work, Scientology can't stop freedom of speech and freedom of the internet.

BTW whats the address for that other anti-Scientology site?, I thinks it's owned.

Also would you class Morman as a cult as them asses always try and brainwash me with god when I'm walking my dog.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:21 pm

I hope your site and other sites that exposes the crap that Scientology spews keeps up the good work, Scientology can't stop freedom of speech and freedom of the internet.

BTW whats the address for that other anti-Scientology site?, I thinks it's owned by an aussie who was being taken to court by them all the time.

Also would you class Morman as a cult as them asses always try and brainwash me with god when I'm walking my dog.

funkmr

Post by funkmr » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:26 pm

I am pretty sure you are thinking of ww.scientomogy.info , which is owned by New Zealand's Glen Stollery.

I personally see Mormonism as far more benign than Scientology, as they do not harass their critics or have a call to genocide. The mormon issue is a mixed bag, as they do good works but are known for questionable tactics and practices. If nothing else, they are at least relatively civil and educated, even if they are elitist and indoctrinated. Others will have different opinions and answers on that matter, but that is my 2 cents.
www.lisamcpherson.org

R.I.P. Lisa, we will never forget you or stop speaking up for you.

Jeremy

Working on a story on spiritualism, religions, gurus, cults

Post by Jeremy » Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:46 pm

Hi folks,
My name is Jeremy Loome and I write for the Edmonton Sun newspaper in Edmonton, Canada. I'm working on a story about spirituality and the human desire to connect humanity to a greater spiritual purpose.

I'm interested in talking to anyone who'd like to discuss why they become involved with a religion or cult but later changed their mind, as well as anyone with family members following gurus.

My email is jloome@edmsun.com.

Thanks!
Jeremy

funkmr

Post by funkmr » Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:27 pm

Jeremy,

How come you aren't listed as an employee on the web site www.edmontonsun.com? Are you really a reporter? And can you prove your credentials somehow? Perhaps a scanned image of journalistic credentials or an article in your name? Forgive the paranoia, but we get a lot of individuals using bogus identities fishing for information on scientology critics. It would be greatly appreciated.
www.lisamcpherson.org

R.I.P. Lisa, we will never forget you or stop speaking up for you.

Tigger

Post by Tigger » Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:47 am

Ahem, Funkmr....perhaps you should do a simple name google search?

"Jeremy Loome" -
GOOGLE SEARCH

should provide enough proof for your paranoid B.T.'s.

Tigger

Tigger

Post by Tigger » Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:13 am

Hi Jeremy,

You've probably seen these by Prof. Kent, who's also from Edmondton. I just thought I would throw them in for the heck of it and for others to see.

When Scholars Know Sin -- Stephen A. Kent and Theresa Krebs
http://www.skeptictank.org/wsns.htm

BRAINWASHING IN SCIENTOLOGY'S REHABILITATION PROJECT FORCE (RPF)
http://www.skeptictank.org/hs/brainwas.htm

Scientology is not a Religion: Kent
http://www.bible.ca/scientology-not-religion-kent.htm

I have an ex who has been in Scientology for over 30 years (OT8)
He didn't get into it because of "spirtual" or "religious" reasons.

Tigger

Return to “Guest Book”