Guest Book 2006

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
Tigger

Post by Tigger » Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:17 am

P.S. You might get more responses if you register and post your request in "Your Story" at the top of the board. Some posters get hung up in Opinions and Debate and never made it to the basement.

funkmr

Post by funkmr » Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:50 am

Tigger,

Thank you for confirming Jeremy's status as a writer. I apologize for my paranoia, I am more than satisfied with Jeremy's credentials now.
www.lisamcpherson.org

R.I.P. Lisa, we will never forget you or stop speaking up for you.

azman

Hey

Post by azman » Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:24 am

hi, after 3 days reading this board I had to register to say "hello", and to offer my help.

Keep up the great work folks.

My brush in with scientology was very very brief, but it's left a lasting impression of total "nutters"

So i'd like to do my bit (albeit limited to the uk) so here it is, I can offer a safe house to anyone who's escaping Scientology. For a period of 1 week, for 0 cost, anyone escaping scientology in the UK can come and stay over. It won't be 100% comfortable, it'll be a sofa bed, but we'll feed you, we'll listen, and we won't judge.

I'm not 100% sure how to put this into practice, but the offer stands.

azman

Post by azman » Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:29 am

After reading my above post, i appreciate there might be some safety concerns. i am happy to entertain phone calls / visits from critics to verify my sincerity, but I will expect anyone who wants to check us out to be vetted by the likes of tigger et al

funkmr

Post by funkmr » Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:12 am

Azman,

Welcome to the boards. I must say that your generous offer is an exceelent proposal. Your second post spoke of your willingness to have a critic independantly verify you, but there is another element you should take into consideration. Handlers from the "church" read this board and are likely to want to know your identity/address. It is very possible they will toss you an OSA agent to stay with you for a week, gather information on you and report back to the "church." Before volunteering your specific personal information to anyone, make sure to watch out for your own safety and security as well. Your offer is generous and I wuold hate to see the "church" decieve you so that they can harass you at your home, work, etc. Perhaps call Arnie Lerma or Tory Christman on tips and safety precautions to secure your own piece of mind in this matter. In any case, welcome to the boards and way to be proactive from the get-go. You have my respect. MY 2 cents.
www.lisamcpherson.org

Tigger

Post by Tigger » Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:44 pm

Hi Azman,

That is a very geerous offer....to open your heart and home to strangers.

Have you considered contacting a cult watching group (maybe in the U.K.) who could act as a go-between or screener for both you and the cult victim? IMO, if that could be done, it would be perferable to relying on internet posters, especially U.S. posters when you are offering a safe house in the U.K.

You might want to contact

reFOCUS
http://www.refocus.org/

which is connected with

Interanational Cultic Studies Association
http://www.csj.org

They are located in Florida, but would probably know of any such groups in the U.K. or people to contact there.

Good Luck & God Bless,

Tigger

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:29 pm

Welcome to the board, Azman! There is some very good information on this thread, especially the 1st page:

PUBLIC NOTICE - Safe Houses for $cientology Execs - viewtopic.php?t=14724&postorder=asc

Canadianguy

Post by Canadianguy » Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:02 am

Hey, I'm glad that there are people fighting this. It makes me sad how governments have allowed a disgusting cult like Scientology to run rampant around the globe.

Ola Nordmann

Post by Ola Nordmann » Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:43 am

Just wanted to say:

Keep at it Andreas!
And Tory / magoo, if youre on here.. You are my favorite <3
Hope you bring down the lord of evil.. no not xenu, cuz he aint real.. duh.

Wish you all luck and etc. xD

(remember to laugh)

SECRET LIVES - L. Ron Hubbard

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:11 pm

Title: SECRET LIVES - L. Ron Hubbard
Originator: Channel 4, United Kingdom
Broadcast Epoch: Wednesday Nov 19th 1997 21:00 GMT

:lol: :arrow: http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3435864&rating=5

Creator of dianetics and scientology... say no more. This was an excellent documentary.

==============================================================================

Code: Select all

L-Ron-secretlives-pt1.rm.ram                                               22977 KB
   L-Ron-secretlives-pt2.rm.ram                                               26797 KB
   L-Ron-secretlives-pt3.rm.ram                                               35482 KB
   SECRET LIVES - L. Ron Hubbard.nfo                                              6 KB
   Secret Lives L Ron Hubbard.txt                                                 6 KB

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Total 0 folder(s); 5 file(s)

Total files size: 85 MB; 85271 KB; 87317004 Bytes

:lol: :arrow: http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3435864&rating=5

Master Shake

Heyall

Post by Master Shake » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:59 am

I found out about your site because you had that hilarious south park ep. I was very ticked off when those wimps at Comedy Central caved in to Tom Cruises' threats, and refused to air the show on 6-15

Keep up the good work, and may I say a hearty F-U! to L. Ron and his lackeys who knowingly dupe thousands of innocents.

And I shall never waste any of my money on Tom Cruise merchandise ever again.

Master Shake

Oops

Post by Master Shake » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:00 am

I meant 3-15... Its not June yet... :D

funkmr

Post by funkmr » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:16 am

MS,

There can only be one. 8)

Seriously though, ATHF rules. You sir, have good taste.
www.lisamcpherson.org

Eliza

don't slam psychology and psychiatry

Post by Eliza » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:41 pm

For the people who can't be helped my scientology: the ones that can't sleep, I mean have real problems psuchology and psychiatry are there. I have been helped my psychologists and psychiatrists. And no they don't solve my problems they just help me live my life. What I find particularly hypocritical of scientology is that they shy away from treating people that have serious troubles IMHO. They have resigned themselves to the fact that not everyone can be helped. Well that's nice but in the real world where psychiatry and psychology work to make a difference everyday, you can't ignore people that don't meet a sane enough quota.

OT6

Great site

Post by OT6 » Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:26 am

Thanks for the hard work

Return to “Guest Book”