Guest Book 2006

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
floridason

Post by floridason » Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:24 am

a) Religion might be different everywhere but one usually thing remains the same: enlightenment is free to all. Those who charge/pay for enlightenment do not deserve it IMHO.

b) One easy way to knock these folks out is to find out what business they own and don't use them and encourage others not to use them. Show them proof and tell them why, dont just ask.

c) Most of these people claim to be hyper intelligent. HA!! Everyone makes a mistake, find that mistake and it might bring a giant down.

d) Don't picket these idiots, it only brings attention to thier cause, negative reinforcement.

e) I AM BIPOLAR and DO take my meds, everyday. These people HAVE no idea what they are talking about.

f) Yes, I did check out a Scientology Center and was so impressed I left a nice fat shit stain on the toilet as I left the premisis.

False Bastards

floridason

Post by floridason » Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:27 am

Good work btw. sorry for the rant

Christer Lindström

Hayes did not quit South Park?

Post by Christer Lindström » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:02 pm

According to Foxnews, Hayes might not be the one who said quit to SP.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,188463,00.html

Best regards to Andreas,

Christer Lindström

Guest Book

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:04 am

oh my god, it's funny everytime. I think what you are doing is good and i love this website - especially the links.

Anyone listen to Leng Tch'e... ?? prob not.

Best wishes to creators and all members.

Nick Armitt
Stockport, England, Europe, Earth, etc

Hoot

Post by Hoot » Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:36 am

Hi All

Over the last several days I have read posts, watched videos and have been completely mezmerized by this subject. COS and their fear tactics...just flabegasted

Watching the story of Tory come out of there was so gratifying , entertaining, heart wrenching, funny, sad...exciting.

Will keep in touch...

God's speed

Hoot
Tom, Tom, Tom, you're glib. You don't know the History of $cientology...we do.

http://www.exscientologykids.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATGjoS5aGOg

funkmr

Post by funkmr » Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:46 am

Hoot,

Welcome to the board. Feel free to throw your 2 cents in any time you wish. By all means, keep reading and join in the good fun. This is truly a great community, I hope you stick around. Once again, welcome to the boards.
www.lisamcpherson.org

R.I.P. Lisa, we will never forget you or stop speaking up for you.

Old Coot

Scientology took my friend's money!

Post by Old Coot » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:13 pm

An anonymous post is intrinsically more honest than a 'signed post', especially from authoritorian countries. Abridgers of freedom always like to go after little people with no money to fight in courts. This false 'faith' took the money of one of my good friends. Lured in by a 'girl', this man was led step by step to first give away his money; then an unethical credit union was used to take away his future money as well. Loan applications to credit unions come under special laws, and as this false 'faith' was quick to point these out, violations of these 'loan agreements' carried the extra sting of jail time. He was left an empty husk, his service career ruined and his credit gone. Not to mention occasional visits to jail whenever he fell behind on his payments to guess who. Feel free to throw this post away. Scie$$$$ would love to see yet another doing their work. When you readers who are students, the preferred victim class, encounter an unknown half decent looking 'coed' who walks up to you while studying or reading or whatever and who asks you : "What is troubling you?" or words to that affect---WALK OR RUN AWAY. You cannot be 'nice' to this person. These pick up lines are the opening sales spiel leading to your victimization! The one who approaches you is as set in her ways as one 'assimilated by the Borg' . It is YOU who must resist! Walk away and the leech will soon find another victim to 'seduce' money from. Brook no illusions of creating a relationship with this person beyond handing over your money to her masters. You may as well talk to a zombie from the movie: "Evil Dead"! When we tried to get them off our campus in California by publishing their activities in the school newspaper, a gang of Gucci suited thugs showed up at the newspaper's campus office while their 'lawyers' went to the university president.

lucky7

Post by lucky7 » Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:04 am

Greetings. This is my first post. I can't discus my personal story without revealing too much about myself, but suffice it to say I work in the entertainment industry, and the freaks weild a tremendous amount of power. At the moment I'm too small a fish to go head-to-head with them, which is why I was very happy to have found this site.

Regarding Isaac Hayes; not only do I doubt that he "quit" South Park, I don't think he was hospitalized for a "stroke" or "exhaustion" either. Somebody is trying to keep him quiet.

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:35 am

I looked up the "contact us"number for the New York Post gossip powerhouse, Page 6 News, that isn't afraid of Scientology. The e-mail address for gossip is:
scuozzo@nypost.com

If you have any leads, and know how to anonymize yourself, you could drop them a line.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:40 pm

was not able to recieve to recieve activation email for forum registration... Would love to learn more about scientology from former members not affraid to speak the truth!

My local station shows older reruns of southpark and the day after they ran the blaintology episode, all of this isaac hays stuff hit the news, I thought that was the scientology episode until I downloaded the actual episode from clambake! Can't wait to see the chef returns episode...

Been reading much about scientology on the internet ever since and would like to know more about something called "sea org" sex abuse and slavery! I'm always interested in reading about and spreading the word on groups that violate these basic human rights!

Scientologists who commit crimes against humanity should be arrested.

TheBuyer

Hail

Post by TheBuyer » Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:49 am

HAIL XENU!

Love,

TheBuyer
Goon Grunt

anti-Xenu-ite

re: interesting

Post by anti-Xenu-ite » Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:23 pm

i tried to order a t-shirt with the cute "happy bunny" character on it (it's a really cute bunny that says terrible stuff). they have a custom department, and i thought, why not get "happy bunny" with the term "scientology kills" printed below it. i placed the order, and then received an e-mail telling me the COULDN'T make the shirt, as their 'editorial policy' forbid it.
interesting.
cheers,
dakota

Vanilla

wow

Post by Vanilla » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:26 pm

I was never IN scientology myself but I had an interesting experience many yrs ago that would bring me just recently, out of pure coincidence to this site. Because of that bizarre experience I had about Scientology years ago, and now because of this site, I can educate myself and be aware and informed.

Thank you so much. I am so happy to be able to join this forum!
Vanilla

"I'm full of BT's and proud!"

Scientology - Dianetics - Complete Collection

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:47 pm

Hubbard - Scientology - Dianetics
Complete Collection of All Documents
Including "Secret" Documents
NED NOTS

:arrow:
To download, use bittorrent software from http://www.bittorrent.com/download.myt

:arrow: Then download the following link, It gives you a "bittorrent" file used as input to the above bittorrent program which then proceeds to download the complete collection.

http://btjunkie.org/torrent?do=download ... ompletezip

Many thanks to Tory

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:38 pm

Hello clambakers, this is just a quick note to pass on my very sincere thanks to Tory Christman for taking time to speak with me on the telephone the other morning. I especially appreciated that she took time to speak with me about a matter related to Scientology, the internet, and OSA... especially since Tory was on the way out at the time, and what she told me eased my mind greatly. I was set straight on many issues related to Scn and how it operates, for which I greatly appreciated her time, and Tory offered me a great piece of advice with dealing with my Scn-related issue that I wish I'd heard years ago, since it applies to other parts of life too. Thank you Tory; you're awesome, and I greatly appreciate your help.

Return to “Guest Book”