Guest Book 2006

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
Billy_g

I am absoloutlysupportive of this site.

Post by Billy_g » Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:36 pm

I love this site. Great work people. I don't speak as a biggot but as a relativaly liberal traditional(!) Roman Catholic.

Again, great site.

If your into fitness or want some like minded chat give www.irontrybe.com/forum a visit. (Sorry mods/admin if I am not supposed to put this here but they linked to your site in a thread!).

I'll definetly be keeping a look in on this great site!

murray

scientology

Post by murray » Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:57 pm

i'm so glad to see so many brave people out there in the face of a cowardly lying cult. I only went as far as the HQS (qualified scientologist), which was plenty. My aunt showed up unannounced once. I looked and she was tapping at the picture window to leave me a sandwich. And someone said frighteningly- "Who's that?"
You see ; they are a bunch of Hubbard -like paranoid fraidy cats.

Re: Guest Book 2006

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:00 pm

admin wrote:Welcome to 2006!

Deep throat

The purpose of celebrity center.

Post by Deep throat » Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:12 pm

"To help LRH sell and deliver Dianetics and Scientology to celebrities

and thus convert earth " top strata of beings" into Scientologists... hip hip horay!!!!"

This is what all sea org members/staff( even poor old chain-smoking Ivy) stood at attention and shouted " Chinese school "( repetition/brainwashing) at celebrity center- Los Angeles.

circa 1970's

celebrities = earth top strara of beings!?!? .

:pottytrain:

Deep throat

The above

Post by Deep throat » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:52 pm

The above was done every morning, in front of the celebrity center building downtown Los Angeles at the morning staff muster.

Every day seven days a week :violent1: :kneesucker:

BroadwayBaby84

new here

Post by BroadwayBaby84 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:11 pm

Hi everyone. I am not a scientologist nor will i ever be but I feel that i should increase my knowledge on the subject so that's why i am here. This site is awesome and hilarious btw. i plan on buying a t-shirt soon. :batman:

New Mexico's Space Warehouse for Xenu

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:40 pm

If you want to see the New Mexico warehouse for Xenu just go to google maps or some other map program and go to the following location.

35. 31'27.12" N
104. 34'19.03" W

This will show you what they spent their money on. You just got to love technology. Keep up the good work.

Guest Again

A link to Xenu's Wearhouse

Post by Guest Again » Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:49 pm

Guest Again

If you zoom out from the map

Post by Guest Again » Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:53 pm

If you zoom out from the map, to the south-east it looks like a peace pipe. So does that mean that you need to smoke something special to make sense of Xenu? Just a question........

Toney (as was)

Post by Toney (as was) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:33 pm

I have today disabled both my accounts (Toney and ToneyOne). They are the only two accounts I have on OCMB and they can never be reactivated. Obviously my PM feature is no longer working either.

I will never open another account under another name on OCMB, so my posting days, after long and many goodbyes, are finally over.

It's been a roller-coaster ride, both for myself and some of you also. There's also been moments of fun and friendship here these past four years, both here and on FACTNet.

Many of you I'll miss and I hope one or two of you will feel likewise about me.

I face a very uncertain future, but most of you know that already, so I won't go over it more here, but remember me in your prayers as I will you.

It feels like the end of an era after so long around this place. Bye all. x

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:04 pm

Bye Tony,

Your presence/energy here has touched the soul's of many … remembered you shall be as the “laws of conservation� tell us , nothing is lost in the universe.

Though soo sad to see you go ... kind of understand why you feel you must. OCMB is/was a pit stop on the road for many.

We're all visitors wherever we find ourselves as we traverse the domains of life through the various vessels, media available to us. Wherever we find ourselves there can and will always be more to explore.

But ultimately, no matter how “alone� and disconnected one may feel at times, we shall all be re-connected and re-membered (as in made whole) at the end of our time/all time. Some find it with like minds ... some find it in the mass mind.

About all the “all-one� can do is bid you peace, happiness and bliss, as you voyage beyond you’re next horizon and into new light!

Farewell voyager ... wherever you go, either in here or out there, plan an extra plate at the dinner table.

beyond_horizons
Location: Making Waves and Popping Qwiffs Since the Dawn of Time!

Post by beyond_horizons » Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:08 pm

The previous farewell posted by;

Beyond Horizons

Toney (as was)

Post by Toney (as was) » Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:25 pm

Thanks BH for the positive words. You and others who've made such over the years will never know how much they've helped and lifted me at crucial times.

The closing remarks on my thread are amongst the most callous I've ever read addressed to someone who opened up about his mental health problems and suicide attempts.

I feel extremely sad for such people.

But I can't keep using the Guest Book as an alternative venue and with people such as the above I'm glad to be leaving this site.

Toney aka Neil signing off forever.

Crimson

Post by Crimson » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:53 pm

Hi All. I'm a newbie here. I am also not a scientologist. (thank god) After hearing about this so called silent birth I just had to check this out. however i like to know what i'm ragging on before I rag on it. So i've been checking out sites and seeing how messed up this is. I'm a little shocked by how scared some folks are by this "cult". Is it that scary? I see folks afraid for thier lives and thier jobs. what kind of religion is that in this day and age?????
Crimson
I miss you Frankie.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:55 pm

Please read FAQand register to debate in the proper topics. Guestbook is not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Thanks.
Andreas @ www.xenu.net
[b]- Life is not a test.[/b]

Return to “Guest Book”