Guest Book 2006

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
Paul

Thank you

Post by Paul » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:04 pm

I just wanted to say a heartfelt "Thank you" for this site.
It's good to know there are people out there doing the right thing for people, instead of taking the easy "If it's not my problem, it's not a problem" approach.

New Visitor

Introduction

Post by New Visitor » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:25 pm

Just wanted to say a quick 'hello' and introduce myself. I'm mainly 'lurking' in order to get more information about Scientology. My boyfriend and I have a lot of arguments about it, since he's becomming more and more interested in it, and I am passionately against it. So the more information I can get to counter all his arguments in favor of it the better.

Jacquie.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:13 am

Howdy!
Just thought I'd let y'all know that you *might* want to change the text in the Xenu.org flyer. DC-8s are jet powered aircraft, they've never had propellors. Sure, most people probably wouldn't know that, but all it takes is one mistake for it to be picked apart and branded as propoganda. ;)

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:17 pm

I just found this site, and I want to say "THANK YOU!!!"

I've spent most of a boring day at work laughing my head of at the email correspondence you have been having with the zealots. One of the guys seemed to have a sensible head on his shoulders and debated honestly. While the rest resorted to the tried and tested 'Get Out Of Jail Free Card' of "You don't understand" & "It is a waste of time showing you which parts you have wrong" etc etc before running for the hills.

Personally I think Ol' Hubbard was a genius. To come up with that nonsense and get people to not only believe it, but threaten people while defending it, AND PAY HIM MONEY, is absolute genius.

I notice huge similarities between the CoS and the Satanic Cults in the books by Peter F Hamilton. In those books, the cultists believe they are worshipping Satan, in reality it is all a fake program set up to keep the trouble makers in line, get them to steal and recruit more members, and work their butts off for the cults, while all the money goes upline to fund the project and other secret projects, while the progenitors live in luxury.

Hmmm, I wonder if Peter F Hamilton is going to get sued for copyright infringement ;)

A quick question for those of you that believe in Scientology: Do you look at those tragic people that learn to speak Klingon, or think that Star Trek is real, or are obsessed by Star Wars, and think "What is wrong with those guys? Are they mad? Don't they know it isn't real?"

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:52 am

Man scientology sucks so much man!

Love this site!

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:03 pm

I just wanted to say Thanks! for this site. I found it months ago & have been reading & lurking ever since. I'm not w/ the COS or even know anyone who is. It was TomC's crazy behavior on Oprah & his fight w/ BrookeS's that lead me to do some internet research on COS.

Your site is wonderfully informative!

I do have a question however...it seems that COS gets a lot of their money from celeb's.....so why isn't there some kind of call for people to NOT go see the movie's the COS celeb's are in, nor buy any endorsed product??? I didn't go see WOTW when it was released because to me, that's the same as sending my money to COS. I likewise won't go see MI III, nor will I buy any products that Celeb COS members endorse. I Really wish more people knew what a cult COS is and stop contributing to them through NOT buying whatever it is they're selling.

Keep Up the GREAT work! :)

PS...I do spread the word for this site every chance I get.

NiaveMaureen

Post by NiaveMaureen » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:11 pm

Anonymous wrote:I just found this site, and I want to say "THANK YOU!!!"

Personally I think Ol' Hubbard was a genius. To come up with that nonsense and get people to not only believe it, but threaten people while defending it, AND PAY HIM MONEY, is absolute genius.

I notice huge similarities between the CoS and the Satanic Cults in the books by Peter F Hamilton. In those books, the cultists believe they are worshipping Satan, in reality it is all a fake program set up to keep the trouble makers in line, get them to steal and recruit more members, and work their butts off for the cults, while all the money goes upline to fund the project and other secret projects, while the progenitors live in luxury.
It funny you see these similarities, I was just thinking the very same thing about Muhammad..he was very similar and the methods Islam uses is also very similar.

I think Muhammad was a mastermind..he got men to go to war and collect "booty" for him, 1/5 of all booty claimed went to him and "allah"...I wonder if he sent it western union...

Anyway I am new to this site....I found it because Google had a notice that it was forced to delete it....It peeked my courisioty ( Since Tom Cruise is running around like a nut) So I wanted to find out more about it...Thank you very much Google, I would never have found it if you had not put that notice up :lol:

Great Site...Keep up the good work....It seems to me this cult needs to be shut down and made illegal.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:23 am

Very informative.... Thanks for providing this information, and backing it all up!

thanks

Post by guest » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:53 pm

Thanks for you site, i am in bolton in uk the seems to be a group popping up here, two of my friends have become freaky about this and they are going to meetings above my local pub!!!! thanks for the info we are trying to tell them about this site but apparently we are lying. Hopfully we can get through to them

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:41 am

:( :roll: :roll: :? :? :? :) :( :o :wink: :wink: :arrow: :P :P :P :evil: :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D :twisted: :evil: :roll: :wink: :arrow: :idea: :?: :?: :!:
come on muhammed, lets get some tea!

note

Post by guest » Mon May 01, 2006 10:35 am

hello, I have been lurking here, have been out since 2002, just had the courage to LOOK. Must say I thank God everyday to gave me the courage to escape. Thank you all to share your feelings and to make me feel that I am not alone and have been not alone with all the mixed feelings. I have gone through hell and back and now happy. :P

Hubbard's Mushroom

Post by Hubbard's Mushroom » Mon May 01, 2006 11:24 am

Hi!
Wecome to Clambake.
Come on in and tell us about your experiences when you are ready!

T

Andreas

Post by T » Fri May 19, 2006 7:32 pm

I've been lurking for about a year and a half now and although I have no personal experience with the cult, I am compelled to keep reading OCMB. Andreas, Tory, Arnie, David, Ladybird and so many others have become heroes to me, almost mythical. (And J. Swift has become one of my favorite posters...his posts are literature--poetry.) Not because they are perfect, but because they stand up for what they believe truly and passionately, even though FAIR GAME is always potentially right around the corner.

If Hollywood weren't so tinged with Co$, a wonderful movie could be made with our intrepid heroes' stories lighting up the big screen.

The thing that always impresses me the most is that the truly GREAT critics always show compassion toward Scientologists (albeit a tough, probing compassion, compassion it is nevertheless...) and seem to be open to giving thier own time, money and energy into helping people they've never even met. And they hardly ever lose tempers, name call or get petty and mean. That is quadruply (Is that a word? Can someone word clear it for me? :wink: ) true for Andreas, who finds himself in the midst of one flaming controversy after another but always seems to remain calm and patient and good. Please know, Andreas, that everyday there are people out in the world who you will never meet or be aware of that admire and respect the work you do to save people from the clutches of an evil cult.

Happy 10 years, Andreas. I wish you the very best in the future.

The Norse

Kudos!

Post by The Norse » Sat May 20, 2006 9:20 pm

Kudos to all of you doing this work. Been watching loads of the xenu-tv clips, and what you're doing is really important. I have the greatest respect for all of you, but maybe especially Tory - her move, out of a cult which probably was at the time the basis of her life, is huge, brave and inspiring!

And there's sort of a hope, I hope, in the clip "Merry-DeMoss-Go-Round". This totally brainwashed young girl suddenly starts to laugh at the "go-round" - -movement of the camera ("what are you doing...?") And it's honest. She actually laughs. After manic bantering she suddenly exposes her beautiful self in laughter. As we most often do. Hopefully she'll get out of this. If I were a Christian, I'd pray for her:)

Religion is a virus of the mind - as Richard Dawkins says. But I would add to the term "religion" all systems of thougts that demand belief - be it religious, political, philosopical, psychological, existential or otherwise. And we're all suspectible to it, we seek meaning, paths, truth and so on - to cope with our lives.

So again - what you're doing is important, and good!:)

A New SP in the USA

Wow what an eye opener

Post by A New SP in the USA » Sun May 21, 2006 11:39 am

Had Tom Cruise not shown his true cult self, I never would've found this site. I'm one who tends to check out the critics, ask more questions than anyone else, take time to look into things...pessimist I guess. I would like to thank you (Andreas)for this excellent site/message board and too wish GOOD LUCK to anyone trying to get out of this cult.

Return to “Guest Book”